Yes hello I'm the country that has the world's highest IQ

yes hello I'm the country that has the world's highest IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/21/asia/china-water-crisis/
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/boy-peeing-in-b-c-mall-trash-bin-photo-sparks-online-debate-1.1337883
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/29/why-did-this-river-in-china-turn-red/?utm_term=.d13af25e671b
archive.is/xW2Db
archive.is/AC8fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they chearted u kno

china is a country with no private property rights. Citizens lease property from the government for 75 years.

that is why everything is falling apart and polluted. nobody owns anything.

>I caught industrial waste!

Is this china?

Shocking images are good and all, but it helps to have some statistics, you know?
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/21/asia/china-water-crisis/

Imagine how much smarter they'd be without all the heavy metals and industrial waste they're exposed to daily. We wouldn't stand a chance. Fuck. That's why they're coming to Canada, isn't it? They're gonna raise super-Chinamen in the frozen North and Zerg rush us once they've got a couple generations free of brain damaging toxins.

*crashes car*
The roads are safe I don't get why you keep saying otherwise

>tfw living in the city this happened in

She was executed for that.

(you) are invited to have part on the creation of the Memetic Principality of Kek here: 1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/

Why do Chinese roam streets with their shirts off?
boasting masculinity?

>selectively control which areas are allowed to be tested
>only let your smartest participate while the retards are kept out of side for the tests

>"Haha, we are the smartest race on the planet!"

GDP per capita in the US: $56,084
GDP per capita in China: $8,141

The only reason they have any relevancy at all is because they can exploit basically unlimited amounts of cheap labor. And that is only profiting China, not the average Chinese.

The moment the Western world pushes for more automation is the moment China is fucked.

rare

That's the problem with IQ tests in places like China where wealth inequality is so high. The only people getting IQ tests are the wealthy and the only people who are wealthy have high IQ's.

I'd say Japan is the only candidate for legitimate IQ scores in East Asia. And their history proves their high IQ.

Because it's hot and air conditioning coverage is low.

>masculinity
good one

This is why I always laugh at those green party faggots. The US has already done its part in your crusade against technology. Stop nagging us about it. Everything we do won't even put a dent in what China's putting out.

Real question: is Sup Forums blocked by the government in China?

lmao

No. Sup Forums range banned China because of all the spam coming from it. You need Sup Forums gold to post.

more pic

It is. It's uncommon to see Chinese flags here because they have to buy a Sup Forums pass I believe.

Even the word 'China' just sounds so cheap, disgusting, greasy and artificial. What a crap country.

haha you fucking cuck

>blood for the blood god

This is just algae though right?

Ok, thanks.

>just immediately pulls her pants up again
absolutely repulsive

and how do you even shit in less than 3 seconds?

WTF kind of demon did you chinks let loose into the world?

What spam

Also what is in the water? blood?

SINK THE CHINKS when?

>the chinese have designated shitting streets
>and actually manage to maintain a small modicum of hygienic conditions

Take note, Pajeet.

I lost my virginity in China :DDD

urban china is a cool concept for a stalker-esque game

>wander abandoned cities
>hide and take shelter when smog rolls in

>shitting in the slots of steel gratings in sewer drains

How are you even alive if you live there? Do you have multiple life threatening diseases? What is daily life even like with all the dodging toxic waste, collapsing sidewalks, death trap elevators, exploding factories, and food vendors selling food cooked in gutter oil while the government feeds you all plastic rice.

>what spam
I don't remember, it's been like 5+ years now. IIRC it was around the time that LOSTBOY.exe spam was happening on Sup Forums.

A huge amount of Chinese computers were unsecure (and still are) due to still running win XP and super readily installing random crapware from the internet.

True. Somalia is proof of this.

Obviously not ideal, but a significant improvement on what the Indians have going.

>I'd say Japan is the only candidate for legitimate IQ scores in East Asia. And their history proves their high IQ.

Too bad their schools are a joke and work ethic is completely fucked. Japan could be so much better if they weren't so allergic to change.

capitalism was the best thing that happened to china

"I Am Alive" is kind of like that except based in L.A.

What the hell, the colour seems thick as paint, what happened?

I use a water filter... Also I live on a mountain where the water is more pure.

More readily dangerous than all the things you mentioned is the goddamn roads. I almost get murdered by a retard in an expensive car playing at The Fast and the Furious every time I go out.

I see accidents on the road every week or so. That can't be good.

Nevermind crap like pedestrians popping out of bushes / from between cars onto the road without looking, and people on shitty scooters perpetually going the wrong way down the road

> designated
lol no
See: cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/boy-peeing-in-b-c-mall-trash-bin-photo-sparks-online-debate-1.1337883

IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING MALL!

When God wills it.

>“We suspect that somebody dumped artificial coloring in the water because he thought the typhoon yesterday would cause heavy rain, and nobody would notice [the color]. … It turned out there wasn’t heavy rainfall yesterday, so the evidence is left behind.”

>This is not the first “blooding” of a river in China. The Yangtze River turned red in 2012. That turned out to be caused by illegal dumping.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/29/why-did-this-river-in-china-turn-red/?utm_term=.d13af25e671b

Why do so many people in your country seemingly have a total disregard for their life?

I can understand why your government doesn't give a shit, even if a couple million of you die there are still more Chinese left than they'll ever need, but why do individual people not care that much about what happens to them, too?

what a joke of a country, no way there IQ is that high. Probably administer their tests to the elite schools or possibly even cheat on them as they are notorious for doing

This is why the manufacturing base should be in the West. We would develop technology to make it clean and safe. These subhumans don't even understand the concept of hygiene.

Hot

Note that the tests were taken only in a few provinces, probably in those where the results were the highest in the past. If you'd expand these on the whole country you'd probably see a steep fall in results.

They actually very much care about their health and life. They just seem to have a bit of a disconnect about how to reasonably go towards that goal. They're perpetually in fear of catching colds here, take shitty Chinese medicine when they get even a little sick, etc.

Poor education / social awareness about things, mostly.

>I can understand why your government doesn't give a shit
Actually the government has EXCELLENT standards on everything related to safety (according to foreigners who come in and work with them). The problem is that inspectors can be bribed, and inspectors who aren't bribed will literally just hit you with everything regardless of merit. At that point the standards effectively mean nothing.

niggers kill our stats on any comparison among countries. fucking hell

>water filters
>live on mountain
I'd say you'd be living the life if only you didn't live in fucking China. Is the view nice at least?

Make a Libertarian and stay away from roads bro. Take care.

its a Chinese Cop pissing, and the sign ironically says, let keep the environment clean

This country has gone far too long manipulating currency and taking jerbs from the west! They are actively engaged in economic warfare and will answer for their crimes soon enough.

Thanks for the answer!

Kinda hard to get first hand information on this stuff - the media doesn't care too much and for obvious reasons, you don't encounter too many Chinese on the internet, either.

>Is the view nice at least?
Ya

I've only ever seen kids doing this. And I see that all the goddamn time. Maybe they're still doing it now that they've grown up.

yes hello I'm a former world empire

is china comfy outside of the urban areas? or is it just peasants?

What I don't get about third worlders and their trash is why don't they just burn it?

Yes, burning all that trash isn't good for the environment either but at least it's more aesthetic.

In Finland it was traditional to have an old 55 gallon drum out back you'd put all your trash in to burn it. This was back in the old days in the country. That's how people would get rid of their trash.

Why can't third worlders do that? Just put it in a big fucking pile and light it on fire. All of a sudden your mud pit shithole doesn't look so bad.

Just peasants, without modern comforts like toilets that aren't gross and internet that isn't shit, and it's hard to find any good restaurants...

>country that has the world's highest IQ

Prove it

How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.
archive.is/xW2Db

India students caught 'cheating' in exams
archive.is/AC8fQ

user, when i was growing up innawoods we always burned our trash.