FBI Crime Stats on NPR

Listening to NPR on the ride home today I listened to a debate on whether or not "Policing is Racially Biased". Normally I would swap radio stations after hearing the 100% emotionally reasoned for the motion team (2 niggers, no surprise) but I decided to stick around for the against the motion team. And what did I hear? Why our favorite, FBI crime statistics. Color me surprised. In the end the against the motion team actually won by the rules of the debate (2 votes, highest % change at 2nd vote wins).

intelligencesquaredus.org/debates/policing-racially-biased

Snake unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWseEycdXS8
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Why do I keep seeing that "snake" and what tapestry is it from?

One of the best girls from Senran Kagura.

She's the first trans-species snake that went from snake to human

Is NPR redpilling people now?

>ywn play weeb games
I can't enjoy them anymore

I play a game listening to NPR called "Will I turn off the radio because of a dead nigger or an illegal immigrant sob story?" Because when one of these comes on, as they invariably do day after day after day, I turn the radio off.

Why not hug all criminals to flip the script, you racist sack of shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=aWseEycdXS8

Wow. Amazong.

Have another bump with a reel snake

This is true enough but I also like to yell/make arguments at the radio. Helps kill boredom on the road at least. Still I thought this was noteworthy. At the very least you can have some talking points for the water cooler or dinner table.

This is my snek now.

Do you have a reptile licence?

Speaking of which i need to get mine renewed shit

No, but she's sleeping now so don't disturb her.

claiming policing is racially biased seems to me like someone is not only making a correlation between skin color and crime but claiming it needs to be tolerated. For what reasons I do not know.

Thanks for posting this, naturally Sup Forums is getting distracted by the 100 slide / shit post atm. But I'll give you a bump. At the very least I learned something

Thank you OP.

only with white people.

Their argument would hold more water if the crime victimization survey didn't math perfectly. But it does, so their argument is BTFO

*farts* (you) *farts*

That's fine just don't let her out as she might disrupt the local environment

according to the washington attourney general, it's racist for landlords to not rent to felons.

but the question is why is the attourney general claiming felons are a race?

and does this mean that australians are entitled to some gibs by the british for persecution over being criminals?

Celebrate the white race by listening to audiobooks about European history instead

>at red light
>cop pulls up alongside to make right turn
>this is playing in my car
>youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
>don't notice the cop until they make the turn

I always hear a Fox News radio show when coming home from work. The show doesn't play on weekends so I end up listening to Wayne Besen and getting angry.