If you had the chance to have a talk with Hitler, what would Sup Forums tell him?

If you had the chance to have a talk with Hitler, what would Sup Forums tell him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi–Soviet_economic_relations_(1934–41)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That its okay to lose to the Americans because in 2016 rural and suburban retards will elect someone just like him.

Britain is not going to ally with you

I would ask him advice on how to reshape my own country.

Haha this sadly.

Good job

Go back in time, be friend with Russia and together gas all the Muslims and Niggers.

Just imagine world without Muslims, Niggers and Gypsies? Paradise.

Ask him if he does have one testicle

Don't break your truce with Russia

>no gypisies
>croatia
Gas yourself, my man

Hitler was allied with the Muslims. Ever heard of the Muslim SS and how much Hitler looked upto Islam?

Don't forget the slavs

Don't fuck with Russia until you deal with all of Europe, keep your supply trains safe.

THE KIKES CRACKED ENIGMA

i would tell him everything america was planning to do trap albert jewstein force him to work on bomb and destroy turkey and sleep with qt ava brawn and kill the niggers and Muslims

you didn't need to do it

>USA
>Niggers

Try and kill all the jews this time

Tell him what he needed to know to win the war.
Tell him how much I love and admire him.

I would tell him to equip the German Army with winter clothes and equipment in 1941.

"The Jews are going to lie and say you killed 6 million of them. This is going to be your reputation. You might as well go for it and massacre many of them as humanly possible as it will make no difference how you are viewed in the future.
God's speed. Seig Heil"

Tu es Schwuchtel!
Do it faggot!

Abandon Japan.

Smiling hitlers, smiling hitlers everywhere

>If you had the chance to have a talk with Hitler, what would Sup Forums tell him?

Nicht spriche deutsch

Perfidious Albion is not a meme, bomb those fuckers back to the stone age. Also, every single spy you will ever have is going to be compromised.

Especially without gypsies

Also, they're going to attack in Normandy, not Calais.

Believe in yourself and don't let the haters prevent you from achieving your dreams. Also, don't fight a war on two fronts.

Deal with the Russians later.

Use your newfound fame to make russia look like the villian.

>i would tell him everything america was planning to do
Isn't that a treason or a reason to put you under investigation? You sound suspicious.

He's a cutie

pic related

You should slaughter 6 million jews for shits and giggles, they'll pretend that it happened even if you don't.

Wouldn't make a difference.
He was wasting money on useless shit like Schwerer Gustav and overengineered tanks, instead of pursuing the already reliable tanks and V1/2 programs. He also drafted all the reich's scientists, which led to a hault on any non-military scientific advancement, hence no nuclear bombs. And I doubt even If he had nuclear bombs he would use them, he was too kind for his own good, he refused to use chemical and biological attacks on the allies. The planes and tanks fuel would freeze on the soviet winter because the Werhmacht didn't have the necessary preparations.
Fun fact: Hitler wanted to place the troops stationed on france in the Normandy area but his close generals said that an allied landing would be unlikely there. Also muh Dunkirk.

Don't take on Russia or Britain. You already have most of Europe now stop and just finish developing the A-Bomb, Jets and all the other inventions. Then do it.

Stay the hell out of Russia.

To propose for him to be moderator of Sup Forums

So basically, Hitler was Germany's greatest enemy?

I would tell him about germany and would trully redpill him about the eternal aryan.

He would probably kill himself sooner

>be ctr
>get b& for lugenpresse

He was a great leader, but not a very bright strategist.

Stop doing drugs and being a faggot

usa "journalists are your friends.

Ken O'Keefe Unveils The Truth About Adolf Hitler

youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw

>If you had the chance to have a talk with Hitler, what would Sup Forums tell him?

You were right, but the jews still won.

Shadow ops + assassinations of major players > war.

War can come afterwards when their propaganda machines and funders are down, unless they agree to treaties and ending Versailles.

don't let the british escape at dunkirk,
don't waste your navy on norway
don't detour troops to greece during barbarosa
ally with the chinese nationalists, try to negotiate an alliance between the imperial japs and the chinese nationalists
do not declare war on america
fighters > bombers
jet engines kick ass

Your paintings are okay, I guess. Ever think of going a different direction with your life in case being an artist doesn't pan out? I dunno, politics maybe? You're such a great public speaker.

Dont even try to attack USSR. Slavs do not want to fight war for communists and should USSR attack Germany, their army will collapse because of total absence of morale, but if you make slavs fight for their own clay, you will get rekt for sure.

A World War 2 era cartoon from Lustige Blätter, a German magazine... Jewish tentacles around China, Russia, England, and the United States

The Jewish Problem by Dr. Joseph Goebbels
youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc

"Can I visit you when you're in Arg?"

Don't invade russia, keep letting the Reich grow.

Maybe the war would have gone better if he had focused his own efforts in the civilian sector, and left the military to his generals.
>I take back what I said earlier, I would tell him to give Rommel one more division for his Afrika Korps.

Yes, I've read that he would frequently ignore his generals opinions, ironically If he had ignored his generals on the Normandy issue, things would have gone differently.

Where, oh where, to begin?

pay debnts

Don't invade Russia.
Try to become friendlier with the U.S.
Kill all niggers in Africa.

Whatever you do don't ally with Italy. They are more of a liability than help

Be patient, deal with Europe. Let Japan in on attacking Russia. Hide the Jew killing as much as possible. Ally with America.

This is good.

But, I would honestly tell him to bend over backwards trying to appear peaceful. Hire as many foreign propagandists as possible, American ones preferable. Offer very fair terms for going to Israel and present it as trying to reclaim ancient Jewish homelands. The most important thing is to give the elites nothing to work with. They care nothing for the average Jew, but it is a very effective tool. If Germanys economy must recover slower, so be it. Same for the military: if civilians must die, so be it. When Russia inevitably invades, let the atrocities be committed. It is cruel, but a necessary sacrifice.

The elites are weak. The require lies and subterfuge to function. Going up against someone who knows every move would be an unwinnable game for them.

This would produce a Hitler who would ironically be remembered as an idealistic but weak leader. He would also be remembered as the man who rebuilt Germany and Israel and racial homelands would not be the dirty word it is today.

Russia would invade, which any redpilled user would know why. Germany would fight a defensive war and plead for aid, EU would assist, I doubt the US would even need to get involved.

Also, gotta make sure not to ally with Japs or Italians, too unreliable. Odds are they wouldn't even have to be involved, which honestly all I really see changing is even more degenerate hentai without mosaic censorship, and suddenly Japan doesn't care about baseball. No one cares about tialians, so fuck them.

Russia would be eliminated, so all the wars post WW2 would not be able to be created. The lessening Jewish influence would remove the current conflict in the middle East. Terrorism eliminated. I imagine there would be minor flare ups there, but minor, and after a few generations completely forgotten.

Not sure how the US would go. without the wars to fight, the central bank would not gain a stranglehold. Would they stay in the shadows like vampires, would the American people...

...rebel? I dunno, but I think the most deadly weapon in their arsenal would become.the IRS, which is fine with me. Better theft than murder.

So, ironically enough, Hitler is posed at just the right point to be the grandest peacemaker of all time. The only issue I see would be if literally no one assisted him, in which Incase Germany would become a martyr, which is better than today.

The main victory is the propaganda: his German propaganda was excellent, and it wasn't even propaganda, it was facts. Unfortunately, that doesn't work on the rest of the world. I would of honestly tried to get the Jews on my side, present it as retaking Jerusalem. The Jews are proof that eugenics works. That's another benefit of sending them back to Israel: letting the blood return to the mean in an area of less conflict.

Damn, I wish so much, now.

>/x/
>smoking
damnit and it was working so well
do not give in to the tobacco jew, or the cannabis jew, alcohol in light doses only.

Stay in art school

Don't invade Poland.
If you do, don't stop bombing air bases in Britain.
If you do, don't invade Russia.
If you do, don't treat the locals like inferiors so they have no choice but side with Stalin.
If you do, don't let the Japanese attack America.
If you do, don't declare war on them.
If you do, please accept the fucking unconditional surrender when you have the chance.

More accurately, Russia wouldn't be eliminated, communist Russia would. I don't see China becoming communist in this situation either, which already saves 100 million lives.
Both would be much stronger in the current day, with the US weaker. This would be the risk, hope the elites don't attempt to stoke a WW3, hope that the decades without animosity had produced more of a unified world.

I don't smoke, but a cig every now and then doesn't make a difference. Plus, most of the issues with smoking come from low quality cigarettes.

would honestly just ask for advice about life and being an effective leader to save a nation and fight (((them)))

He didn't fight them properly, user. That's why we're having this thread.

>implying he had any choice
I fucking hate nu pol.

There's a few more things wrong with the /x/ in this picture
>wearing slutty clothing
This can kinda be excused as it's in private and I assume /x/ is in a relationship with Sup Forums in the picture, so it's a show just for him, as it should be.
>smoking on the bed
that shit gets into all the fabrics, ALLL OF THEM, and it stinks like bloody murder
>Sup Forums tooling his guns on the fucking bed
why wouldn't he be doing it on the kitchen table, or better yet, his workshop?

Don't get me wrong I like the image, it's good art, but just... the situation activates my almonds in a bad way.

kys, killing commies was his main goal

Help out us fools then, why was he forced to invade Russia and more importantly how could it have been averted?

Your post activates my almonds, honestly. It's supposed to be the personification of two boards hanging out in a bedroom. What else do you want?

Don't kill yourself. Should have tried to escape.

>Don't invade Poland.
there goes public approval, so much for "defending the German people"
>If you do, don't stop bombing air bases in Britain.
agreed
>If you do, don't invade Russia.
on of the two is going to invade the other regardless
>If you do, don't treat the locals like inferiors so they have no choice but side with Stalin.
The russians were happy to serve for the first few months, hence the 2-300,000 hiwis. The rest worked jobs and provided for the occupation authorities. After the failure to secure moscow, and the perpetual trainwreck that followed it, the Russians realized which way the wind was blowing.
>If you do, don't let the Japanese attack America.
as much as the nips adore the krauts, they're are going to do what they want
>If you do, don't declare war on them.
the americans were already supplying germany's enemies, allowing fighter pilots to fly british planes, and attacking u-boats. declaring war just freed the kriegsmarine to go wild in the Atlantic ocean.
>If you do, please accept the fucking unconditional surrender when you have the chance.
you're getting fucked no matter what, might as well go down swinging. versailles 2.0 is unavoidable and Hitler realized that.

Them sitting at a dinner table doing essentially the same thing minus the cig.

Fighting Russia was unwinnable. He'd get stabbed in the back by the (((EU news))) if he invaded straight up. And you can't win a two front war against the entire world.

Russia was going to invade germany, and the original goal of Hitler was to protect Germany from Jewish interests, and guess what Communism was but a great big Jewish elite plot?

That's not comfy at all, user.

>guns and newspaper
>chatting over morning coffee
>maybe a wholesome breakfast involved
how is this not comfy, user?

>falling for the caffeine and breakfast Jew
All memes aside, a bedroom is just more comfy and peaceful and private. A breakfast table makes it seem more businesslike, though having /x/ put on a tinfoil hat getting ready to go out and Sup Forums with a sack of nodes or something would be hilarious.

I doubt the Allied landing had much to do with the speed of the Soviets getting to Berlin.

>ironically If he had ignored his generals on the Normandy issue, things would have gone differently.
yeah, the U.S. could never have stopped the Red Army from absolutely dismantling Germany (after they inevitably conquered it) and turning all Aryans into slavic rape babies.

they had to prevent lend-lease, and work harder on the final solution to the Gopnik Question

>What is the league of nations

Finish the British Army at Dunkirk

Don't declare war on the US after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor

Continue bombing British airbases

Don't trust the enigma codes (or simply encode the tumblers in the machines NOT in alphabetical order like they were)

Take out Moscow instead of Stalingrad, and don't outstretch your supply lines in Operation Barbarossa

SUPPLY WINTER JACKETS

Get an early start on this new "nuclear fission" idea German scientists discovered...

Literally gas them all.

>wanting to get in bed with Hitler

wew lad you've really reached a new low

>attack fucking Russia not the West you fucking dipshit.
>just do what you were propped up to do, and we will not have a problem.

>Take out Moscow instead of Stalingrad, and don't outstretch your supply lines in Operation Barbarossa
How do you keep a war going without oil?

>SUPPLY WINTER JACKETS
They invaded in the summer.

>can't even read a reply chain of 2 posts
"""American education"""

>Russia was going to invade germany
Well i dunno. What if not.

We supplied Germans with resources and their supplied the USSR with technology after the outbreak of war in Europe. Paris fell, submarines sunk the British fleet, the USSR didn't cut the goods flow but on the contrary.

tell japs not to fuck with USA, and instead attack USSR from two fronts.

Why didn't you let your generals control the battle order? You could have united all of Europe.

Don't trust the eternal anglo

Just google it. Even wiki's got a page on it, though the second paragraph is some kike with a degree from a Russian university saying "Stalin DINDU NUFFIN"

Tell him to message japan and ask them not to fly planes into US ships but instead direct their army into taking russia and split the siberian oil between them. Also dont let the british escape dunkirk and dont let up on them. Offer the U.S peace because they are germany's decendents

>For Europe's sake, don't kill the eastern europeans, use them to kill communist scum
>Don't launch Barbarossa until after Britain is no longer able to be used as a launching port for American armies
>Let Italy fail in Greece and Eritrea because those fucking spaghettiniggers aren't worth saving at the cost of the precious Deutchesblu
>After taking Odessa, don't push North until you have a more sizable army and proper logistics set up to supply conquest of Moscow and Stalingrad
>Before taking the Odessa region, bomb the fuck out of Soviet roads and railroads leading away from Odessa
>Allow your generals to make decisions for you after 1941
>Every bomber aircraft does NOT NEED TO HAVE DIVEBOMBING FUCKING CAPABILITIES
>Don't kill the Jew, use him to buff the army and promise him Israel after the Britischerschweine is defeated
>Do not war the Burger after dumbass riceniggers do it first
>Mass production is not a jewish plot. Use it to standardize vehicles and weapons to make repair easier

This is retarded.

Hitler and Germany was going to get attacked no matter what he did, these elites you speak off wouldn't have let him get rid of debt-based banking in fear that it might spread to other nations.

Prioritize nuclear program.

Stalin moved divisions closed to the border. This is one sentence.

Here's a fucking doctoral to defend with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi–Soviet_economic_relations_(1934–41)