12 ounces of weed in one drink

>12 ounces of weed in one drink
How the fuck is this legal?

If I drink this will i die coloradoans?

Are you fucking retarded?

Wouldn't basically wreck you for a entire day?

That's a 12oz bottle OP, I genuinely think you might be retarded. It's not 12oz of weed.

I bought one for my birthday and then I felt like I got locked out of my body without my key.
It was shitty and I didn't like it.

12 ounces of liquid not weed dumbass. This is like eating one pot brownie. Retard.

its not 12 ounces of weed ya dingus its 12 fl oz

EVERY WEED THREAD IS ADVERTISING

SAGE REPORT HIDE

How do you have a leaf on your flag but you don't know anything about medical marijuana leafs?

Unless it has actual THC in it, it isn't gonna do jack shit. This looks like a dumb marketing ploy and nothing more.

It is just glycerine tincture mixed with soda. I drink alcohol tincture 3-4 times a day. works fine. Problem with these is usually they provide pretty big doses for a n00b if you drink the whole bottle.

Unless those cost several hundred dollars a bottle, no way they are 12 ounce of weed. Its just a 12 ounce drink.

Jokes on you, I'm already smoking.
Also those sodas are way too overpriced for me. Edibles from dispensaries in general are really. Just get some RSO and make your own if you don't grow already.

Have had the orange kush several times. For 7 dollars, its great for relaxing after a hard day of skiing. Pretty potent actually. More so than other edibles of comparable mg THC. Tasty, too.

First of all THC can't be absorbed without a hollow colesterol.

Second how does this taste?

I bet awful.

this
Does it taste nasty?

You'll probably just green out if you don't have the tolerance for it

I'm enjoying the soda arc desu

Best places to buy stuff like this in Colorado? I'm driving through this summer and want to try some things out.

it would be extremely painful

I told you it would be good

>canacuck

>118451984
4u

Tastes like any orange cream soda you've ever had. No taste of weed save for the flavor perceived when you exhale through the nose. Which is a taste I love. I would say taste is a 8/10, I love it. The thing to worry about is being dissociatively high for 4-6 hours.

>will I die
No but you'll spend 45 minutes trying to figure out which way the earth is spinning

I don't know how they do it, but its legit. I bought one and drank it all, got #rekt.

It didn't taste any different than a regular soda.

From a club goer, I.

Those drinks have like 100-200MG's of THC, a drop in the bucket.

Korova makes a brownie that has 1000MG of THC in it, I've ate quite a few of them, not something I even wanna fuck with anymore. Takes 2 days, 1 full day to be more stoned than you ever possibly could think.. The 2nd day regretting that day because of the massive hangover and your world still piecing itself back together.

Literally any dispensary you stop in will have this exact brand. Also, try CannaPunch, its easier to dose. Similar, but syrup that comes with a measuring cap

One of the ten billion stores in the state? Every store has the same shit basically.

12 oz worth of concentrated THC might actually kill you lol.

Jesus fuck, I couldn't even imagine how shitty that would be.

Best high ever, slam one right before getting on a flight.

How is everclear legal?

Obviously. Why is it always a Canadian that jumps at the chance to "prove dumb Americans wrong". I'll bet you correct someone when they post this picture.

Damnit, just legalize it already. I want to try this shit.

I had a friend more or less OD on some homemade brownies. I ate them too and can confirm that I wasnt normal for a full 48 hours. Friend never consumed weed ever again. We were decent level stoners in college and he quit cold turkey because the brownies made him relive some buried sins he had committed.

Just go to Colly, brah

I can just walk in and buy anything, right? Just need an ID, no special license or anything?

Are there.coffee shops like in Amsterdam where you can smoke?

>already have weed stores that sell 4g for 20 syrupbucks
>not allowed to sell edibles or store shut down

cops don't care, but food and safety do

Where does an 800 pound gorilla sleep?

is it like smoking a blunt to yourself? like 12 oz is not how much weed goes into each drink, but the fluid contents... how much thc we talkin? commiefornia getting it soon id guess?

in a zoo?

I'd really rather not.
Legalize it nationwide and let me buy weed products without being surrounded by fucking leftists.

Huh, so someone found another way to market nigger shit to niggers

Yes, assuming you are 21.

And not that I'm aware of, although pot bars I think might be legalized in the future. You won't have a problem finding a place to smoke, though I promise.

>California
Stay in your designated shithole faggot

wherever he wants

yes

Supposedly only 10 mg per drink I think. maybe a little more. But like I said, these drinks seem to hit harder than any other edible claiming to have 10 mg per dose. 10mg is nothing, really. But these drinks do the trick.

I would agree except for the fact that its some of the best skiing in the world. Also, unbelievable hiking. You don't have to speak to a single person other than your pot salesman

For newbies, 70mg will make it feel like you OD. Most home made brownies don't even pass the 100mg range. It's quite hard to get them strong, you need your extraction + decarbing method perfect to get high concentrations inside little brownies.

Poor friend, I know that feeling though. I brought one of these to a party once, and I broke off a bite the size of my thumbnail. Host ended up puking all night next to the toilet.

Brands matter big time also. I've ate plenty of 250mg cookies that don't feel anywhere close. Korova is top notch

12 fluid ounces of beverage for you to consume, probably has half a gram to a gram of pot in it.
>these are the people that are anti-pot
Lel

guerilla marketing GET THE FUCK OUT POTFAGS

Did you all get struck with an autism ray? The bottle holds 12 fluid ounces. 12 Ounces worth of THC (assuming its been extracted from 12 ounces of flower) would fuck your whole week up.

ikr xD

>grape ape

there's some broscience how carbonated beverages are absorbed better

no, the thc is different because it's bonded with a fat

strong sedative effect

Not everything is race joke dumbass

i lived in colorado before weed was legalized and i loved it the state has everything except an ocean

>tfw praying for another good dump before the end of the season

>Americans are now putting "medical weed" in pretty coloured drinks to attract kids
Jesus fuck America

top kek

Go be a freedom hating piece of shit somewhere else. You're not American.

Kids cant buy it, also thats literally what candy companies do and sugar is measurably worse than marijuana.

Been a pretty shitty season I feel like, only skied 9 days and none of them were any good. May make it back around Easter, pray hard.

>schizophrenia in a bottle

>all 12 ounces of it are cannabis
jesus fuck guys
It's not like a beer is 100% alcohol

fuck back off to your containment board on Sup Forums pls

Well, on the last day of a group trip we combined a little over an ounce and my friend - self proclaimed "brownie expert" - cooked the entire ounce into some oil, didn't filter out the plant. We split the brownie that never could solidify for all of the oil by 5 people. Believe me, they were potent.

>"beer: 5.5% of 100% alcohol"

ITS THE GODDAMN LIQUID

Why would you smoke? Are you a retard?

why is weed culture even a thing, who started this shit?

Last you a month if you rashion it. I've eaten 200mgs once, it was not fun.

2 non-white comedians shilled by you know who through hollywood

January was sick, I hiked Highlands bowl and got first tracks in about 2 ft of fresh. The last good day I've had was Friday

I did vail, breck, and beaver creek over christmas/new years and Vail and A-basin last week of Feb.

>tfw it's over a half hour drive to the nearest store and they don't have any of this memeshit
Actually it's worth it to not have to deal with niggers and hippies.

12 fucking ounces? It would be too much if it had the effect of 12 grams this is insane, fuck that. You're probably supposed to sip it

???????????

do you not understand how solutions work?

these bottles are not "12 oz" of "weed"

pure THC is crystalline at room temperature, and 200 dollars a gram

these are obviously soda's with some thc dissolved into them

OP, you are such a faggot. Fucking bottle probably has 100 mg of thc tops since it's rec.

Is it not just a 12oz bottle? It would not be
worth wasting the thc on an edible with that
much thc in it.

Living in a ski town has its perks

>DOCWEED

What flavor is a doctor supposed to represent?

dr. pepper / cherry?

>red dr. pepper

>die from weed

disgusting

/thread

ITT:
>le weed boogeyman

>advertised as being fancy and sophisticated
satan's temptation at work boys.

>35 to 65 mgs in a bottle of canna cola
I guess that could be a lot to new users but I need around 250 mgs to get high on edibles

Why haven't you banned all flavored vodka and cider yet?

its 12 ounces of liquid you flaming faggot shill.