love that haircut

He's cute, I think I love him.

My fucking sides

he's going to get life no matter, may as well have some fun

He was already sentenced to death.

Well he's right.

I think you meant Der Fuhrer not Das Fuhrer

kek

What did he do wrong? People are going to die at some date anyway?

Huh?

nothing.

I'm saying it isn't "Der Führer" and so you're wrong

...although, that's probably doing nothing but putting it in better words, so yeah.

>Upset with diminishing number of whites
>Go shoot old blacks in a church because they're totally the ones responsible
what did he mean by this

lol what a loser

I mean, Freud was jewish

>Das

wait so is it Das or Der Fuhrer

youtu.be/tqYhybZjSvU

Absolutely based.

ok

The madman is right, though the science of psychology was invented by Hermes Trismegistus it is true that Jews have poisoned it thorough

Why does it look like he is always licking his lips?

lol i saw that episode

why is he doing this? did he give up?

He's an idiot.

He could've went to Moorhouse, Howard or any historic black college and done it there to BLM niggers but instead he killed a few old people past breeding age.

So... he was a regular here on /pol?

The real life Moonman

ITS ALL A RACKET FOR THE JEWS

> Today, psychology is defined as "the scientific study of behavior and mental processes". Philosophical interest in the mind and behavior dates back to the ancient civilizations of Egypt, Persia, Greece, China, and India. For a condensed overview, see the Timeline of Psychology article The history of psychology as a scholarly study of the mind and behavior dates back to the Ancient Greeks.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_psychology

This kid is a dumbass.

Based

Guy shoot the wrong niggers.

Instead of church-goers and well behaving black citizens, he shuold have go in ghetto and shoot bunch of gangbangerz and crackaz N SHEEEIITT.

P R E A C H

Why are you posting this? Old news

A psy-chia-trist ?

honestly I thought this at first too.

But later I realized the church going ones are just as degenerate and evil as the gangbangers. They all support each other in one giant project to rape, leech off, and enslave whites.

Who cares? Kill them all.

Execution: the final redpill.

Hate niggers

Nigger doctors say you are sick in the head because you no like niggers

nigger doctors, HA!

Kek

But in all honesty hes conpletely correct. Psychology IS a jewish ploy

He murdered a church full of people, he's fucking crazy.

He isn't wrong. Psychoanalysis was created by Freud with the intent of pathologizing most aspects of traditional gentile culture. Lot of newfags here who haven't read Culture of Critique.

Also the people Dylann shot were local activists not muh based shitskins.

False
l
a
g

Well... he's not wrong

Dont believe everything on the TELE VISION PROGRAMMING.
Orlando
Virginia
Aurora
Boston
Sandy
All false flag psyOPs

But muh based black guys! Dey wuz goin to church!

He's so hot, I want him to fuck me and whisper crazy redpills in my ear

Sounds fake to boost the Jews.

Name any major contribution to psychology as a field of study that didn't take place in the last 200 years. Most of the big names are Jewish, and a large portion of the literature is Jewish.

>Kill innocent, chuch-going blacks because no reason a rational human can understand
>Things he doesn't like don't count because muh Jew boogeyman

Yeah, really need to boggle the ole noodle to determine if he's crazy or woke.

he's probably on meds that give him dry mouth

Not sure if this is more or less likely to get him off on an insanity plea.

You're a dumbass too.

It is a Jewish invention, most of it. It's to support the pharmaceutical industry.

Great response. I'll give you a hint, nobody studying psychology is getting handed texts on the ancient greek theories of consciousness, and you're a moron if you think that's what goes on because wikipedia said the first people to ponder personality and consciousness were the ancients. So I'll challenge you again to find me standard literature used in psychology courses that isn't modern, or influenced by Freudian/Jungian thought.

You are like that one fucking moron at work that does everything by the books aren't you, while everyone else is doing practical things.

Is he meming IRL or is he serious?

You need to chill, mate.

Talk to someone. They can probably prescribe something to quite those delusional thoughts you're having.

Several of these are used in modern college psychology courses.

sparringmind.com/psychology-books/

> Only le joos write psychology books!!

A FUCKI.... Oh wait a decent leaf

>murderer says pyschology is a jewish invention, and he killed for racist reasons, so that makes a murder worse i guess. anyway, trust psychology now
fuck this. they push dangerous shit onto kids and the parents barely question it. i dont care if its the jews or not. whoever is doing it is fucking with kids' brains.
if i was in conspiracy theory mode i would say dylan was an actor who was willing to take life in prison or death penalty for the pharmaceutical companies, and played a long long game, all leading up to this remark.
now anyone who questions psychology is a murderer, and WORSE , a RACIST!!!!!!

I live in Charleston, you diseased twatflap. It wasn't a false flag. Decent black people got murdered by white trash.

>pharm companies make giant donations to medical institutions
>doctors prescribe a platitude of their (often unnecessary or improperly tested) pharms from their company
>delusional

i do not agree with his actions but it wasn't just wild chaos. he did it because he was trying to make a point about how blacks murder whites much more than the other way around and nobody cares. so he sought out harmless blacks to kill.
again i don't agree with this at all, and i wouldn't agree with his decision to go blasting into the ghettos because murder is wrong

You may be onto something.

He's not wrong

"wrong"

Spook.

what the fuck? even if (for whatever reason) you love white people and think they are the only valuable lives in existence, killing black people does nothing to make white people more successful. it doesn't help them grow in number either.

it just creates a media scandal and gets a white kid put in jail to no real end

nobody denies real murders happen. people are just are suspicious of mass shootings, especially ones that lead to political actions.
>white trash
how's eighth grade going buddy?

you're saying it's okay to kill innocents?

I live in the South. "White trash" is a real term with a real meaning.

>(((books)))

Alphabets are a (((Phoenician))) invention, user.

he's getting sidetracked by the jew meme, but he is absolutely right about psychology in general

BASED
AS
FUG

This is some Catch-22 shit

you're both getting sidetracked. modern psychology is a problem, doesn't really matter who is behind it.
DRUG FREE CHILDREN NOW!

How can one man be so based

Der Führer

every else is wrong. dont ferget üüüü

If only based Gore Vidal was alive to write about Roof, Trump, Rand, Assange, and Israel vs Syria/Iran.

Writers used to inject nutrients into the news stream, and raise the bar for banter. Now it's up to us fucks under the halo-light of Kek.

Any youngfags should get hip to Vidal --yes, he was a fag, but he was a Kennedy-tied patriot. This expose he wrote for Esquire --the balls he had to make them publish this -- about Timothy McVeigh being in the right by bombing OKC, is tremendous.

vanityfair.com/news/2001/09/mcveigh200109

>this murderer says Psychology is Jewish that's crazy!

>killing whites
why?

>PREACH
you need to go back

Sure, niggers aren't innocent, nor are their children.

it was wrong as murder is wrong, but his point was obvious. blacks kill whites more than whites kill blacks and nobody cares (not that they should, because most murders aren't racially motivated). so he wanted to take out nice blacks, as nice whites are killed by blacks.
it makes sense, but it is wrong because it is murder.
however, i wouldn't necessarily say it's any worse than other murders, but race scares everybody

Are you autistic?

White trash is originally a Southern term. It's distinct from redneck. You know this (I also live in SC) but Yankees and other foreigners don't understand nuance.

>kahneman
>dan ariely
>Barry Schwartz
>Philip Zimbardo
>Stanley Milgram
>Ori Brafman
>Rom Brafman
>David Eagleman

Considering how many authors are repeated on this list of 50 books, this is quite the over-representation just at a glance. Not helping your point buddy. Besides, these are all very modern books, which helps prove my point that the field of psychology entirely modern and steeped in the early Freudian shit (they don't use Freud directly any more, but they use works derived from it). I didn't see any ancient greek names on that list at all you fucking retard

>The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, exercising its mandate to “regulate” firearms, refused all invitations from cult leader David Koresh to inspect his licensed firearms.
>refused

hmm, didn't know that. Thanks user, good read.

>It's to support the pharmaceutical industry.
focus on this part, don't worry about the jew factor, its irrelevant.
giving kids radical drugs so casually is not something society should be comfortable with, but lots of parents trust the nice smart doctors in suits with fancy medical degrees.
but they wouldn't just accept heroin or meth for their children. but they should question some of the dangerous drugs that they do so readily let their children take.

>praise kek
you got here in 2016

Roof did nothing wrong

top kek.

My grandmother died in the Holocaust. Her prison number was 8675309

Typical Jewish programming making white nationalism seem like savagery
Good memes though

you sound like that nigger woman who said after the sentencing of her son in the killing of a 60 something year old grandfather "what, did you think he was going to live forever?"

pretty lame, ahmed.

from sopranos? kek