SO DISNEY IS FUCKED NOW. BUT WHAT WAS THE MOST Sup Forums APPROVED DISNEY MOVIE?

I'll go first. I say the Sword and the Stone. Reasons posted within

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0
youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY
youtu.be/lIYL-PQa010?list=PLOlgU2aTCQ5Rdq0CUJeqPG1u6_JFxN1pJ
youtu.be/DM2oNWTo6DY
youtu.be/C7PHUtDZ0V0
youtube.com/watch?v=_CrQ-Xy7GD4
youtube.com/watch?v=sls5H4xVHys
youtube.com/watch?v=qlZ2TdPk2ys
youtu.be/AaJXXSaFziU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pinocchio redpilled me on the jews and their lies at a very early age.

The Sword and the Stone:

- Has a youngster absorbing the experiences and wisdom and knowledge of his elders;
- teaches that it's cool to learn in an age of low mentality;
- teaches that history matters;
- Mocks reliance on strength rather than logic.
- Merlin fights a witch to the death in a battle of wits.

ever notice how Arthur becomes King after Merlin places the sword in the stone? He then gives Arthur, his indocrinated protige the power to wield it and says that makes arthur king. Almost like Merlin knew what he was doing, and made a lock, stated that whoever opened the lock would be King and then gave this indocrtinated brainwashed kid the key. Pagan Shadow govt. runs Camelot, stay woke niggers!

Uh, huh. Duly noted.

I don't really have a response to this. Here's a hot picture of JLD.

>notice how Arthur becomes King after Merlin places the sword in the stone? He then gives Arthur, his indocrinated protige the power to wield it and says that makes arthur king. Almost like Merlin knew what he was doing, and made a lock, stated that whoever opened the lock would be King and then gave this indocrtinated brainwashed kid the key. Pagan Shadow govt. runs Camelot, stay woke

Hmmm...Interesting thoughts, but that's really more of the books rather than the Disney movie.

You make a great case, and that movie is one of my childhood favourites. I'm gonna go download that shit and watch it again for the first time in ~10 years cause of this thread.

You too are brainwashed by the Pagan's who wrote the original tales, don't be fooled by Merlin's wicked ways, King Lot is the rightful King of England

#NotMyKing #KingLotOrGetShot

original fantasia
shit was woke af

Good to meet another outspoken Lot Supporter. Lot Lot He's Our Man, Down With Arthur He's A Sham!

I'll try a different tack: Beauty and the Beast is definitely not red-pilled. Gastogne is practically Sup Forums personified.

Gastogne:

- A+ cunning;
- high-energy and successful in his craft;
- snappy dresser;

(The story makes clear that Gastogne's intelligence is low, which disqualifies him from being truly Sup Forums worthy. But otherwise, add intelligence and education, and aren't the fellows who grabbed the HWNDU flags 'Gastognes'?)

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0

Whoa! Way to come in out of left field with an unconventional choice. I didn't even consider this. Explain more.

Anyone ever seen 'Song of the South'?

youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY

- Good morals to Uncle Rhemus stories
- Portrays slavery accurately
- portrays blacks accurately
- kids fighting

how is disney fucked???
explain

>portrays Sup Forums accurately

kek

>Gastogne

Good Question: How is Disney Fucked?

Disney has drifted away from their base: classic stories with timeless principles. They have bought into fad politics, e.g., the new Beauty and Beast faggotry. Disney makes stories that glorify different cultures, Moana, rather than good cultures, e.g., Germanic. No one went to see Moana because NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT POLYNESIAN CULTURE. It's not interesting.

they should have finished the dark cauldron books

I agree.

Interesting thought, Stromboli = Jew. I thought that he was a commentary on gypsy culture. I had heard that Disney ( and also Germanic witches) where cliche jews. I don't buy either.

>Song of the South
Yeah.
It got banned for being "racist"

I thought it was pretty neet

Song of the South

neat*
kek

Hunchback of Notre Dame

>Movie starts with Frollo wasting some migrant woman and apprehensively adopting an ugly migrant child. He worries about the future of France.
>Frollo (the Church/conservatives) warns Quasi-modo (useful idiot) not to participate in Gypsy (Muslim) festival because the Gypsies (Muslims) will assault him
>the (((Gargoyles))) convince Quasi-modo not to listen to the wise Frollo, and instead participate in the festival of degeneracy.
>Quasi-modo (useful idiot) doesn't listen to Frollo, goes outside, and is abused -- exactly like Frollo (the Church/conservatives) predicted
>Frollo asks God for help to stop the degeneracy and promiscuity of women
>Frollo warns of the dangers of Gypsies (Muslims)
>Gyspy (Muslim) migrants invade France
>Gypsies (Muslims) establish their own underground terrorist organization, intent on overthrowing law and order. They even have their own (Sharia) law system
>Gypsies (Muslims) rioting in the streets and attack officers of the law
>ugly freak Quasi-modo (useful idiot/sjw) comes to the aid of migrants

***current-day France is this far into the story***

>government coup
>all of France is on Fire
>Quasi-mode (useful idiot) gets cucked by Chad

wow, I agree! Sword in the stone is really under rated

he's a big guy

bedknobs and broomsticks
black cauldron

Old Yellar
>Sometimes in life you have to shoot your dog.

The black crows in Dumbo taught me niggers cant speak english.

This scene is removed in the US DVDs

The Lion King

>teaches kids about how the ecosystem works

Fantasia.
By a country mile.

┻┳I I'm ...
┳┻|
┻┳I
┳┻|
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┻┳I ∧ Just gonna ...
┳┻| ・)
┻┳Io)
┳┻| J
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┳┻| ∧ _∧ Put this...
┻┳I • ω • )
┳┻| o/pol/o
┻┳I ―J’
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┳┻|∧ _∧ Here...
┻┳I • ω •)
┳┻| つ つ
┻┳|ーJ' Sup Forums
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┳┻|∧
┻┳I •) And leave...
┳┻|o)
┻┳|J Sup Forums

How does this story IRL end, senpai?

Here's my Second Place: Jungle Book.

- Teaches pride in your culture (wolf pack) and that it's okay to have a state of your own kind - even though they listed to outsiders (Bagheera and Baloo)
- Monkeys are Africans - simply giving them fire doesn't make them men (although they think that it's merely the technology gap that separates them)

youtu.be/lIYL-PQa010?list=PLOlgU2aTCQ5Rdq0CUJeqPG1u6_JFxN1pJ

"its Barbaric but, hey its home"

Aladin song writers know whats up

101 Dalmatians (the live action one)
>Movie has woman in seat of power as the head of a large multi million dollar company
>Fucks up in so many ways, because she's a woman
>Gets attached to materialistic stuff (furs and jewels) to the point where it cost her and everyone in her company their jobs
>Again, typical of a woman
>Becomes manipulative
>Lies
>Total cunt
>Breaks the law in several ways
>Not to mention hates the foundations of marriage and having children to replenish the white population
>In the end is out smarted by a dumb breed of animal, thrown in pigshit, sprayed by a skunk and put in prison

The 1996101 Dalmatians basically show how women in seats of power tend to screw up and how men are just more prone to be in power. Is cruella devil really Hillary Clinton? Should this be her future? Will do 102 next if anyone wants

fuck you're right also
>how many people died in the fire because of the gypsies

Plenty of recent films are surprisingly (albeit subtly) redpilled. For example:

>Zootopia
>Stereotypes exist for a reason - we shouldn't ignore them, but we should try not to prejudge others based on them.
>Different kinds of people sometimes require different accommodations or are cut out for different roles in society - that doesn't mean you can't pursue other roles, but it does mean you'll probably have to work a lot harder at it.
>Multiculturalism is a neat ideal, but in practice it's extremely messy. Even when we're at our best there's no overcoming the inherent cultural, social, and in some cases physical differences between different kinds of people. You can allow different kinds of people live and work together, but you can't force them to.

>Moana
>Don't ignore or hide away from your cultural and heritage, it's a big part of what makes you who you are.
>Your people and your homeland must always come first.
>Just because you have a passion for something doesn't mean you'll be instantly good at it. Any skill worth pursuing requires training and practice to hone.

youtu.be/DM2oNWTo6DY

the original Pete's Dragon

No don't die doggo

>taught
The crows in Dumbo are probably the most accurate portrayal of blacks that I've ever seen in a cartoon. The strutting, the ringleader, the rapt attention that the entire crowd gives one speaker, false and very exaggerated affectations, the alterations in voice tones as one makes a point, makes a joke, etc.

youtu.be/C7PHUtDZ0V0

I have a friend who is basically an unaware caricature of a neocon and he told me that The Lion King is his favorite because of its strong conservative message. At the time I laughed about it, but after doing some thinking- he has a little bit of a point.

The lions rule and keep the ecosystem and hierarchy in order. The king dies and the immature rightful heir to the throne runs away from his responsibilities, so a new ruler comes into power and lets the scavenger hyenas roam free which upsets the ecosystem and ruins the society for everybody. It isn't until the rightful ruler takes power again and banishes the hyenas, that the ecosystem and society recovers and flourishes once again.

zootopia, that rabbit is a semen demon

>- A+ cunning;
>- high-energy and successful in his craft;
>- snappy dresser;
Pol isnt any of these as a whole. You know what I'll be fair and give you cunning. But not the rest, not even in your wet dreams.

It got re-released in the mid 80's. My grandpa took me too see it at the local theater. Brer rabbit & the tar-baby was the best part.

Re Moana: ...only because it wasn't a white culture. If it was a 'normal' culture, it 'could have learned a thing or two' from the Polynesians.

Re: Zootopia. I like how the Fox turned out to be a conartist in conformity with cliches. However, I think that the bulk of the movie taught against the 'natural roles' theory that you posited.

Moana was pretty good. You missed out man.

Go back to your mother's basement libtard.

What about the part where Frollo (the Church/conservatives) is a filthy hypocrite and liar?

Lion King was pretty redpilled.

>(((Scar))) the dark-skinned evil lion JFKs light-skinned Mufasa
>Imports a bunch of filthy low-IQ hyenas from a foreign wasteland, and talks about how this will bring in a new era of prosperity.
>Hyenas chimp out and turn the pridelands into a wasteland which is just as bad as the one they came from.
>Hyenas still ask for more.
>Womyn lions just sit there and take it until one goes off and finds simba being a NEET in his private paradise
>Suddenly he is inspired to go back, day of the rope happens and everyone lives happily ever after

>>Zootopia
The complete opposite of redpilled. I'm not exactly the kind of person who is outraged by anything that could possibly be perceived as "leftist", but I was amazed by how unashamedly and obvious the propaganda of that movie was.

>ywn be sponge-worthy

youtube.com/watch?v=_CrQ-Xy7GD4

Aladdin was exotic.

Aladdin was made in the '90s, after the Jews had already taken-over the company.

But I voted trump. Silly user.

>ywn

I grabbed that pic because i never thought of JLD as hot. But man, she was fucking hot!

youtube.com/watch?v=sls5H4xVHys

Yeah...

Fucking this.

Scar was literally a Jew and the Hyenas were their nigger pawns. Should have been painfully obvious with how the Elephant Graveyard turned out to be reminiscient of a liberal-run city where the Pridelands were civilized and not run by (((them)))

Fantasia.

The joke was about lies making your nose grow, hence jews have big noses.

Stromboli was a kike. Guy wanted everything to himself and used Jew tactics to get the puppets for his own personal gain.

This. Lion King condemned open borders and multiculturalism.

I enjoyed the retarded chicken in this movie

4 U

I see lots of votes for Fantasia, and it appears to be the winner; but little explanation is given. Is it merely the idealistic culture portrayed by the Centaurs and other creatures?

Let's have some 'splanations dammit.

song of the south for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=qlZ2TdPk2ys

Made no sense because he was a Captain in the live action film. I guess the only people stupid enough to believe a French Captain doesn't read often or is well learned are those dumb enough to watch Disney movies.

Cinderella and Lady and the Tramp each give the redpill that when attracting the opposite sex all that matters is being good looking. Doesn't matter if you are poor or homeless, a theif, a slave, work a shit job or uneducated, all that matters is being good looking.

Sleeping Beauty.

>Villain is pure evil, not misunderstood, not Strong Female Rebel, just fucking evil and hates goodness
>Princess raised away from the degeneracy if the world
>Strong fathers who want what is best for their children, also are actually around
>Prince is confident, can sing and ride and fight and charm comely maidens
>Gets armed with Sword of Truth and Shield of Virtue, slays dragon (probably Sorts Himself Out too)
>Art style is great, inspired by medieval European tradition

Sleeping Beauty

Don't thro me in that Briar Patch!!!!

I'm sad now. Can't watch it

Meet the Robinsons

>Main character is entrepreneur genius
>Government nowhere to be seen
>Pro-gun Hollywood conservative Tom Selleck makes cameo appearance
>Genius entrepreneur creates libertarian Utopia
>But needs to find stable two parent hetero family first
>Almost falls apart due to his invention of robot hat that does everything for you
>Harry has mind of its own, tries to take over
>Obvious analogy for Nanny state

Fucking phone typos. Hat, not Harry

My Fave

>The complete opposite of redpilled

...said the genius who watched a live-action version of a cartoon.

(By the way, I explained that Gastogne was written that way, not that captains would inherently be dumb.)

And I don't know about the red pill on the Aristocats. But I love Mr. O'Mally

Zootopia's interpretation of multiculturalism literally makes no logical sense. There was a video I saw a while back where they explained how the message was contradictory, with the predators being simultaneously aggressive bullies and victims of oppression. It wanted to have its cake and eat it too.

Moana was pretty pilled though, I'll give you that

Almost forgot

>Meet the Robinsons has singing frogs

He's right, you know

The black cauldron must have been buried for some reason.

I was looking at disneys library because of this thread and discovered I'd never heard of this.

Looking into it, it is based on welsh mythology and several scenes were cut before release..
>Many of the cut scenes involved the undead "Cauldron Born", who are used as the Horned King's army in the final act of the film. While most of the scenes were seamlessly removed from the film, one particular cut involving a Cauldron Born killing a person by slicing his neck and another one killing another person by slicing his torso created a rather recognizable lapse because the removal of the scene creates a jump in the film's soundtrack.
>Other deleted scenes are mostly shots of graphic violence such as Taran fighting his way out of The Horned King's palace with the magic sword Dyrnwyn; a sequence of Princess Eilonwy being partially naked; and another featuring one of the King's henchmen being dissolved by mist from the Cauldron itself. The film became the first Disney animated feature film to be rated PG.

Sounds like the original version would have been fucking epic.

Gotta go with Alice in Wonderland (1951). Only movie that is free of ideological bullshit.

A high school teacher redpilled me on this: ever notice how everyone in Disney films has single parents, or their parents end up dead, or they end up with anything but a traditional western family?

Seems like only D&D folks in my experience had heard of the Black Cauldron. I saw it once, but don't remember much about it.

Did we just forget about Song of the South?

I have never heard of this movie and grew up with Disney movies???? What the heck???

what does kek mean by this?

Found the video I was talking about:

youtu.be/AaJXXSaFziU

Very good, concise explanation of why Zootopia's message makes no sense

Holy Shit, I'm watching this on Youtube now. It has fucking John Huston. Good start.

I miss this meme