Has Sweden really gotten that bad or is it just a meme? Kinda want to visit the place to find out myself

Has Sweden really gotten that bad or is it just a meme? Kinda want to visit the place to find out myself.

it is that bad, and I wouldn't visit, if they found out you were American they'd hold you down while their precious refugees killed you

Wait, that means having niglet kids and white kids? wtf it must be so hard for them

>mommy why is he so dark?

If I was American? What do Swedes have against Americans?

The women there are very friendly and its generally a nice place

Worst of all it's government funded. Your tax payer money funding this.

I hear it's really easy to get laid in Sweden that Swedish women will sleep with anyone?

That's a great proxy

That's disgusting.

How do you have a click clack and the world pipe?

nice swedish flag

Picture is a decent, yet false shop.

Clinic i work at and im just memeing ive never been or will go

Don't be a faggot and post that uck picture you fucking faggot. Swedes are white and you don't disrespect other white people. FYI the average penis size and height are both greater in Sweden than in the United States.

i wrote Sweden in google and found the picture. Anyway, nobody has answered my question.

swedes are pathetic faggots, there's a lot of people with swedish ancestory in my home state
autistic, antisocial, effeminate, passive, limpwristed little faggots who will never disagree to your face
fuck sweden and fuck brown people

Yet you're a cuck poster. When other people see "Swedes are cucks" they think "Swedes are white so whites are cucks" when you disrespect a country of white people you disrespect all white people.

good to know based somali!

>inb4 your a chink, am an expaat living in Hong Kong.

Sweden in the summer time is a great place to visit. The girls are literally insanely hot. You just got to stay away from the shitty areas it may help that I stayed with a friend in one of the richest neighbourhoods in stockholm.. but I went out to the countryside and its really beautiful and had alot of fun... yes sweden is completly fucked and bare in mind this was before the migrant crisis but if you stay vigilant, stay in the right place and have some knowledge about where to go then i'd recommend Sweden for a "trip" not to move to, but a great holiday can be had. I went to every western european country and travelled throughout the world and Stockholm and the countryside of sweden in summer was one of the highlights of my trip.. plus the swedish girls despite being libtard fembots are so insanely hot.

Did you see any packs of men roaming the streets and harnessing people or gypsies asking people for money?

It's true and it's horrible. Germany and the UK will be next. Send help.

Describe what you saw in Sweden.

Stop meming you cuck. Go to the gym and stop jerking off.

R A R E

A few sketchy people around one of the central train stations, but nothing compared to Paris. But no packs of men roaming the streets... I just didn't go to the infested areas.... Don't be a cuck it was fine just stay away from no go zones certain suburbs and don't go to Malmo.

I'd say when I lived in London maybe like once or twice a day i'd see a 9 where as in Stockholm i'd see like 20 a day.