Yvette Felarca kind of has a point: if she believes she is truly fighting legit fascism...

Yvette Felarca kind of has a point: if she believes she is truly fighting legit fascism, then By Any Means Necessary really is the way to go. And I've yet to see one person attempt to convince her that she isn't fighting fascism. She clearly thinks she is, so anything goes. And she's convincing more and more people of her worldview.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPrRLyFTzSU

hey if she wants to tilt at windmills then the loon can go for it.

but she's just gonna get a bunch of idiots asses beaten

>is she believes
>anything she truly believes justifies domestic terrorism

And if she's a mentally ill liberal?

She should be shot in the back of the head as an act of mercy.

Lam bright here.

There is nothing wrong with Fascism.

The fuck is that chink from? USA never will be a fascist state and most of the fascist that she think she's fighting are just edgy kids or just conservative people

just a reminder, she's a literal terrorist

FUCK YOU SHARE BLUE

Yea, she's a serious delusional alright. That's usually the first thing smart people notice about her: how well and how eagerly she constructs fantasy worlds for herself to inhabit.
You aren't by chance one of the brainwashed zombies sharing her delusions, are you user?
No matter, thankfully the laws apply regardless of what a person has deluded themselves and others into believing.
Our prisons are full of literally the stupidest people in society--they aren't smart enough to make it in society and thus end up committing crimes and getting locked up--and It's the same thing with her and her followers: they will eventually end up in prison because they're ignorant and stupid. It's that same stupidity allowed them to be brainwashed in the first place so it's actually better for the rest of us that they get locked up sooner rather than later.
When you're that susceptible to brainwashing you need to be locked away for _everyone's_ safety.
I am hopeful that this ignorant, delusional gash doesn't get anyone hurt beyond what they've already done. As a life long Democrat I'm a hair away from calling my Representative and demanding that the Antifa fascists to be labeled a terrorist organization, and for all it's members to be rounded up and either imprisoned, or if they're found to be working with either Soros or Hillary's cabal, executed for conspiracy to engage in sedition.
I guess we'll see, sage.

She's so insane, we need to get her to be the face of the anti Trump movement.

she is violent and assaults people at rallies, she also teacher elementary school in berkeley.

Well golly gee willickers I guess if she believes it then it's true!!

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

nice blog entry. Fuck off, fag.

She makes the Left look insane. She stirs a lot of shit. I like it. She'd make the Right more radical.

Just by looking at her you can tell she's deranged. She has the exact same "look" about her that my sister with bi-polar has.

>make the crazy communist cult leader the face of a movement, what could go wrong

its already bad enough that shes a fucking middle school teacher fucking up middle school kids during the weekdays so she can afford to riot all weekend

If you think Fascism is bad then you're a brainwashed zealot.

Maybe that thought will maker her feel better when she gets locked away

How can you even hope to convince her otherwise, when her default reaction to opposing viewpoint is to utterly shut them down? A rabid dog can't be talked out of its sickness, it needs to be put down

anyone have the screencap of the fb post by the kid caught up in her cult?

Is it time for my eye exam already doc?

Yet it blows her mind people feel the same way about communism.
As in she honestly is too dumb to grasp it. She isn't even politically, she's an idiot zealot.
What ever gave her her first hit of being a "someone" in a "war" just happened to be commies. If some how neo nazis Islam, pagenism wicca, etc was first to get her, they would get the same result.
She's nothing more than an loud mouth follower of what ever bread crumb first fell in her mouth to make her feel empowered an smart.

I am definitely gonna make this chick swallow my cum some day

Ignorance is no excuse. Fuck this slant-eyed cunt.

the tension between the ugly asian and the tall attractive blonde is palpable

Trump is obviously a textbook fascist, isn't that why you edgelord teenagers like him?

Please expound.

This guy gets it.

You can't repair these sick people. They need to die.

She's an affirmative action hire "teaching" in Commiefornia. Let that sink in for a moment, this woman is allowed near children where she can push her mental illness.

>"we have an obligation to defend our communities"

*really makes you think*

dumb cunt
-that why we voted for trump you fucking skidmark of a whore

Whenever I hear this woman speak, I become more able to understand how the bolsheviks murdered the tsar's children while fervently believing that they were on the right side of history. People like her are dangerous.

kek

Aryans win again

>1 post by this id

She's a fucking lunatic, and you are a bad person for posting this.

gotta love white man's best friend

>We have an obligation to defend our communities
>Constantly encourage people to flood out of their communities and infest other people's communities