What reason did the CIA have for bombing Oklahoma City?

What reason did the CIA have for bombing Oklahoma City?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI
youtube.com/watch?v=bv2Y0pacKUg
youtube.com/watch?v=TzKnquVQ2Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=K1aX92FBTaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For the lols. Now fuck off.

CIA hates FBI too

Kek Confirmed. They hate us because we are in direct competition with them for a finite resource.

I used to attend a gun club with a Hollywood producer that believed OKC was done by some Muslims who tricked Tim McVeigh into doing he. He was a jew and probably didn't believe a white man could pull it off all by himself.

Checked..

Pass anti-terror legislation, that's fairly well documented, it was ready to go and tabled but rejected by the senate. Same thing when FBI bombed WTC basement. When "they" finally micronuked the entire WTC complex anti-terror legislation was passed and the great technocratic Inquisition commenced...

>
youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

burning of shia

Yea. I remember when it happened they said it was "2 males with olive complexion" then a few days later Tim got arrested.

None. Oklahoma City was a direct response to the increased aggression of the ATF under Clinton. Part of why the federal government hasn't been serious about gun control since the early 90s is that its difficult to control for well connected white guys willing to go to prison.

The federal government bled on April 19th, they're unwilling to risk that again.

This won't go away tonight

kys

this
youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI

None. McVeigh was a based madman who BTFO out of some federal cocksuckers and their kids.

If it was up to me there would be a 50 ft statue of him where the Murrah Building stood like pic-related.

youtube.com/watch?v=bv2Y0pacKUg

>Watch this and learn.

What do you mean none? McVeigh was CIA. I thought that was common knowledge?

Bump

It was just a guy who determined US soil was an open warzone like Iraq when no one got in trouble for burning the bible bangin American citizens alive in Texas.

Tell me more

This is a very interesting documentary. Mcveigh had apparently left the military two years prior to being seen on one of the bases in combats. The base was often used for ordinance/explosives training. The footage is in the doc.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzKnquVQ2Gg

Thank you, leafman
Didn't want to commit to a two hour documentary someone posted earlier

they had weapons and things stockpiled inside to get rid of, among other concerns.
(praise)

Mostly it was to destroy the records of drug dealing in previous years

youtube.com/watch?v=K1aX92FBTaA

CIA/Mossad and the FBI seem to be in proxy wars against each other all the time probably it's an ego thing to some degree but mostly it's over money and power so hitting a FBI building was probably secondary icing on the cake as they say
Main reason was create public support and get Congress to push bills giving the shadow government more ability to squash militia movements basically to nip organized dissent in the bud
Remember this was after Ruby Ridge and just before Waco there is a definite pattern of slowly ratcheting down on the ability for the civilian population being able to organize and arm themselves

It was literally a response to Ruby Ridge and the Waco Siege. CIA had nothing to do with it.

He was a psycho cuck but he did have a point. ATF was getting pretty out of control.

Same as in the UK.