It's feeling more and more like the only hope for civilization is a nuclear war

it's feeling more and more like the only hope for civilization is a nuclear war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8SqTKud8mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it's necessary...

this, probably it will end in a massive street jihad purging door to door, beheading the infidels, and rightly they should under all mighty Allah's commandment, through his Holy Prophet Muhammad.

That's because you're retarded.

The only reason to go nuclear is if some despot gets butthurt that everyone is not doing as they are told. It would be more efficient to get rid of the despot.

if it means i dont have to listen to you bitch then i am all for it

there's no money in nuclear war.

I always wanted to see a nuke go off in person or in 4k 60fps on a screen so I won't mind I would die happy witnessing such a mighty explosion crafted by humanity through hard labor and ideas of the smartest people that ever lived.

Take mesures before it's too late, in fact

Provided that I get to die holding the hand of the QT that I love, I'll be fine with it.

If you have the chance to have one...

Or just some sort of major war or societal collapse. Humanity needs a clean sweep of trash. You wont have time to think about what gender you are when you are fighting for your life every day.

It will never happen

she'll be raping you with her feminine penis, i'm affraid

I know, Frenchbro. I know.

Yeah I'm starting to get that vib from humanity. It will be chaotic at first. Mad Max style but everyone will slowly form into new factions/groups Walking Dead style.

What uh... what is going on here?

But at least, there is nothing to lose in a war

FUCKING LEAF

RANGE BAN WHEN

KEK WILLS IT

IT WILL BE SO

Honestly i dont even give a fuck if i dont survive. Shit just seems so out of control, so many fucking stupid arguments that seem to be born solely out of just an overwhelming amount of free time in the cradle of a safe civilization. For fuck sakes we have been debating where trannies should take a shit for a fucking year now.

Kek has spoken! Time to buy up tacticool swag for the apocalypse.

He's not exactly wrong

Remove the word nuclear and you are essentially right

Satan Approves!

Fucking leaf

C'est la guerre, non?

Make sure to wear something like a welding mask so that it doesn't blind you before you get to see it all

Nothing goy, everything is perfectly normal, back to sleep goy, back to sleep.......

>There will be a happening
Finally I can use my camo n shit after the collapse

The the illuminati kike

>You plan for WW3 is over
>Your plan for framing Russia, is over
>Your NWO is over
>Your plans to influence society have been destroyed by our autism and kek's will
>Your plans have all been "Trumped"

Go crawl in your hole and die alone schlomo

We don't have to nuke ourselves, Nature is going to eradicate humans off this rock just like the other 99 percent of species that are no longer on this planet. Please OP, take the time and look up "Overpopulation" and "The Sixth Extinction". All will become clear.

If this was a Ancap society I would nuke you with my Topol-M™ but sadly...

It's true ,
no need to go extreme (for now )

I'm all for it, specially being in an irrelevant country not worth bombing and all.

Just make sure to at least glass the entire middle east while you're at it. It would be a complete fucking waste if you cucks kill each other and leave that place intact. If you're going to press the reset button, at least take Islam away first.

Oui,mon colonel !!

What do we do when civilization falls? Does anyone have a practical idea of what happens after the power grid collapses and every nuclear plant in the world melts down?

Run for your life

Nuclear war, plague, famine. Something has to happen to get the population under control

That's a fat cock...

NO MOMMIE, I LOVE YOU, BABY LOVES YOU MOMMIE!!

There is almost nothing more terrifying to me than the prospect of nuclear war. Those of you advocating for it are retarded or insane

the globalists plan of reducing world population 1000 fold is actually a pretty good idea.
honestly i don't even care in the end, at least the burden of lower class people will be gone and there will finally be world peace and time for humanity to develop.

its well known within the military that the ceremonial first bombs in a nuclear exchange are preloaded for london.

No seriously, we'll see how this turn out...

As long as they nuke Africa, Middle East, India, and China then they will achieve their goal in those four easy steps.
>or chemical warfare, whatever..
H

why are parts of the explosion travelling faster than others?

lol I thought I was the only one whomsaw the similarities between them. Geert also reminds me of jimmy.

Im an omnicide advocate. Final solution best solution.

time is like a stairway, a stairway to heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8SqTKud8mE

that is because you havent sorted your self out

Cassian.jpg