Just a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board. God bless you all

Just a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board. God bless you all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=1_v9tz2nxvs
youtube.com/watch?v=d5p_U8J0iRQ&list=PLF7F6764E884FF817
youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daily reminder that Sup Forums is a board of kek and the christian god is moloch. Your poster id even proves this, being GI0MI8ch aka Glow Moloch.

PRAISE KEK

May the lord bless you and keep fighting the good fight my brother in Christ.

Well said, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY

Worming her way out of her bunghole

Chunk chunk chunk

Five boxes of cereal in that one shit

Lop lop lop like a big heffer horse

Big and nearly green, or it should be but it's brown

Chunky doesn't give it justice, it's "airy", light, and somehow tight

So much packed in but not clamped down nor downtrodden

Natural styrofoam pre heated, you want to squish

Hand over hand-one under-side to side-and held apart grabbing shit like a rope

Forming back like lichen moss or brownish loam

Oh how it comes out in chunks, segments

Like dough dropping down a hole that's just too small for a free fall

Coming out of that big thick white ass, a bung hole

Juiceless, but not fruitless

Raspberries. Strawberries. Nuts. And raisins.

No, we don't need superstition here. Fuck off

9/23/17

BRRRUPPT

You need to follow the ways of your Orthodox kin

Don't forget this:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_v9tz2nxvs

Praise

>unironically love Christian values
>going to start going to church with my partner
>started defending Christianity
>can't bring myself to actually believe in it

What do? Do I really have to live the rest of my life as a fake Christian?
Also thanks a lot pol, you did this to me

I will pray for you, user

So does that mean heathens like me can't post here?

Not political, fuck off OP.

>The world still follows the musings of desert goat herders from 2500 years ago

Top fucking Kek.

God with you this day, user.

God bless you too, user.
But I need to point out that doesn't change the fact that there are still serious problems with the Church most visibly on the Catholic side and on the Protestant side. These problems didn't always exists but they need to be fixed in order to save our people.

No, it does not

Seek Christ and his Church. God always triumphs.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5p_U8J0iRQ&list=PLF7F6764E884FF817

>christcucks think going on cuck expeditions aka (((missionaries))) to feed niggers in africa is the pinnacle of life
>christcucks causing the exploding population of niggers in africa thanks to their cuckoldry

Is your problem believing in god?

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU

I absolutely agree. Corruption seems to be getting worse and worse with those in power

PRAISE KEK

check my digits, also my time

Problem is not Africa, but that Europeans have abonded their faith and have a declining birth rate.

Forget Africa.

Amen brother

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me.

Yes, mostly believing in the bible, a lot of it seems far too unrealistic. Science seems to btfo a lot of things in there.

Pol is fully satanic ... only demons here

God bless you too, brother.

>nothing you do in life matters but holding the belief that jesus is lord
What the fuck man
The bible didn't just fall out of the sky legible to all mankind.

>be australian
>years of being exposed to +100 degree heat has caused me to believe something came from nothing
>years of being exposed to +100 degree heat has caused me to believe that consciousnesses came out of rocks

Amen

Bumping to spread the word of Jesus Christ

God is a meanspirited, spiteful tyrant, a slave master from which there is supposedly no escape.

Simply existing makes you his cock sleeve and the smallest slights damns you for eternity.

Why on earth would anyone want to follow this garbage.
Get real.
>Ah, I see you were born against your will. That is a sin muh boy.
>Ah, I see you're wearing two separate clothes, that's a sin muh boy.
>Ah, I see you added a dash of spice to your bread, that's a sin muh boy.
>Sorry god, can I be for-
>floods my house with snakes and dog shit than burns me alive for eternity
>WHY GOD WHY
>lol cause I love you dude get it LMAO
>FORGIVE ME AAAAAH AHHHHHH
>"No."

>be sepo
>years of being exposed to two different flags and still can't tell the difference

>Chemistry is just rocks bro

Catholics aren't Christian

They used to be. Catholicism was the very first Christian Church

Every religion is a human manufactured belief system abusing archetypes from early human history. There was a civilization of humans before us that died out around 8000-12000 years ago in a cataclysmic event. In that event the humans who survived lost consciousness and as the smartest ones slowly regained it they created systems that relied on this ancient knowledge and which could easily be used to manipulate people and slowly coalesce them back into society (not necessarily all bad things). Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, etc. all were created using archetypes from the previous generation. Look at the symbolism in these religions and in ancient polyglyphs

Simply put, that is personal opinion

If you would like to go further past the brick wall I assume you hit at some point whenever you research religious subjects, I suggest you take note of my "opinion". It will give you power over things that once had power over you.

Praise

Also, I'm not saying religion is necessarily wrong. There probably is something to the tale that each of them repeat in different sheep's clothing, but they were not organically produced

There can only be One True Church of Christ.

"One Lord, One faith, One baptism"

Ephesians 4:5

I would rather spend a life worshiping God and be wrong, than spend a life not believing and be wrong. It's a win win for me regardless if I'm right or wrong. Now if you're wrong, you will regret it when the day comes

Since evolution is wrong, then life was created.

It's totally logical.

Yahweh, Jesus and Allah are myths. The Tanakh, The Bibles and The Quran are fiction. The Abrahamic Religions are cancers to mankind. It is truly mind blowing that people still believe in these dangerous Bronze age superstitions.

Thank you Jesus. Please forgive us of our sins as we try and follow your path.

> It's wrong
> hurrrrr
> durrrrrr
> I can give no supporting argument besides it's wrong hurrrr durrrr

>gnosis
>gospel of philip

to the oven you go heretic

Kek and Odin here to BTFO of the child raping pantheon

>i believe Christianity in its entirety. Christ is the one true savior, and my religion, though scripturally similar, is inherently different than other religions because reasons
>im smarter than you

pick one

Edge

WE STILL ARE YOU FAGGOTS

Where in the motherfuck do people like this come from? Were they abused? Didn't get enough affection from their parents? Really, where the fuck do people like this come from because i've seen even crazier atheist "europhia/enlightened" shit then what this poster typed out.

Personally I welcome the atheists, muslims and degenerate cucks.

If we don't evangelize to these people we are lost.

You cant prove youre right becuase you believed you evolved to survive, not to discern the truth from the lies of this world

Yes, the church goer very much is. But there is corruption now days higher up in the Vatican

>bronze age

Get the fuck off your chair faggot. How many bronze swords did you make today? Oh none and you jsut sat there getting fat?

REALLY EVOLVED AND ADVANCED OF YOU user

Living righteously and seeking the truth are not mutually exclusive. But when you think you have the answer, why would you ever seek more truth? And who told you it was the answer anyway? Did you think truth comes so easy? Handed out to everyone in a pamphlet or a book? I am not an atheist by the way, but I have chosen to assume power over those symbols that have kept me from the truth and to understand them. No God would ever want me doing anything else

And you as well, user.

thicc, would probably be an 8/10 for me if she changed her outfit.

Fuck you science denying bible thumping inbred hick. Science is the only way to live your life, atheism is the true life. Go hang yourself, fucker.

Read Dawkins or Hitchens and actually learn something, fucking blind, bigoted dogmatic asshole.

How is that excusive?

WOW WHAT A DUMBASS

If you cant know good from evil, meaning if you dont know the truth

THEN HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY???

"Conspiracy" is a word that has gained a very negative viewpoint in our society but only because it has been pushed in that way by people who want to devalue it's true meaning. If you think about it a conspiracy is really any organization of people or things that does things without others having the explicit knowledge of all those ongoings. A startup can be considered a conspiracy. Any company can be considered a conspiracy. A biological cell, indeed, with its definition as being an object that maintains an internal environment different from its outside, can be considered a conspiracy. Now take this from our point N and do a dynamic programming type thing in your head back to point 0, wherever you decide that may be, whether it is in the dawn of cellular biology or in the dawn of human consciousness. What does that imply to you? How can you imagine humanity will develop and has it developed in that way? If so, is your model wrong or are there things in the human world you cannot necessarily observe? Conspiracies are a natural part of life. Information hiding is necessary to distinguish living things from nature.

Consider this as a seed for understanding my argument

Nobody told me the truth. I've just had things happen to me and I know without doubt. I don't know, per sey, I feel it

You creepy lesbo
Not even men would settle for that but fat faggy womyn certainly would

if you need a book to tell you good from evil, you should be sterilized or put down like the fucking feral piece of shit you are.

>here's my thesis on how I suck dick

Ok tell me in 5 words or less I aint got all day

You are a sad lonely individual. It's you who needs help. I hope you get the attention you need in the future. God bless

>Read Dawkins or Hitchens

Lol.

Who would want to waste time with these british hacks.

Oh so you dont know what "mutually exclusive" means? I overestimated who I was conversing with. I am not arguing with you, just discussing so we can learn from each other. Calm yourself, your God wouldn't like you being so mean now would he?

>you feril this and that
Oooh you talk tough like us anons here on pol.

Of course you need books
WHY DO WE HAVE A CONSTITUTION
DO YOU THINK MY BIRTH CIRTIFICATE IS STAMPED ON MY ASS??

>you don't talk right
Oy vey nobody cares about your vocab rules

topkek, she is in no danger of that happening

Quit pretending only fatties fuck fatties like that

It is. So why did you post a Cathlicuck image? Go back to splooging on crackers my young slender alterboi

thats not the same girl, the first one has some big heavy suckable tits.

You are not worth explaining things to, any more understanding will do you no good because you are so steadfast in your beliefs. You are doing yourself a disservice

Disgusting

Do you get off to this thinking a "a bunch of right wingers" are ashamed to associate with you?

Of course you do, you lesbians do tihs wierd shit

Hans, perhaps you can help me. How can I square the fact that the Bible is not 100% accurate wrt history/science while also believing that the Catholic church is the one, true, holy apostolic church? I don't have any problems with the teachings of the church (even the contraception one), but cannot bring myself to accept the dogmas.

having guidelines on paper and a following orders from an ancient piece of toilet papyrus because a mystical and yet to be proven existent deity say so are different.

if you think you're so smart, why do you play so dumb?

Go ahead write a book, see how many people bother reading it
Meanwhilethe bible is full of snazzy one linerslke

>YOU ARE GOING TO HELL

Oh poor redditor got triggered by a Jesus picture. What's that? Science is the only way? The same science that made it possible for people to "switch" genders? That drops certian areas of research for the sake of being PC? And you mean the same Dawkins that defended mild pedophilia? Are you going recommend the amazing atheist too?

But in all seriousness, thank God you're the second most hated group of people in America.

Literally this

>muh intellect

It's simple pride

PRIDE GOETH BEFORE THE FALL

The followers of Moloch were killed in the bible.

OF course they were. Its fun

Amen user, thank you for this post.

no you dumbass it clearly says Goyim

>like one of us user

I am one of you, i just don't believe in your ghost stories.

>muh self validation
i don't need the thought of an after life and some fucking child diddler in a robe to tell me I'm doing a good job to know I'm a good person

>muh pride
if you had pride you would not be browsing Sup Forums

>Leviticus 20:2 " Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones."

Can't find an instance of a follower being killed, but this commands to kill those who sacrifice to Molech.

Alot of science is pretty much fairytales. Like evolution. They sell you a pack of lies.

Once you have accepted the existence of god you then search for the true faith.

Protestants are only existing to attack the catholic church, they have nothing else in common.

The catholic church is 2000 years old. Directly founded by Jesus Christ himself. With Peter as the first pope.

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it."

Matthew 16:18

The bible is also full of confirmations about the catholic faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE

Thank you, user