youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
youtube.com/watch?v=zdVcr6Z0rgE
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c&ab_channel=14HESST88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he lives near me, i want to shit on his doorstep

Tacoma bro reporting in, my city is filled with human trash

>niggers
>human

I dont blame you. He's a pompous asshat.

My plan to uncuck this state was to run as a Dem under a Dem platform, get elected, then flip the switch and go moderate and start introducing conservative policies and including the rest of the state into WA politics.
> cant do it; cant resist publicly redpilling ppl

This state is too far gone, gotta jump ship while you still can

Fairwood standing by, Renton leader

You may be right. I moved from this Cuckstate and came back because of jawbs.

Cascade hier, mein Neger!

Spokane here... this state is fucked. Fuck that cock sucker Bob Furgason as well. That asshat needs to be strung up.

Seattle Division, Wallingford Brigade reporting for duty

No hope here on the front lines, pray for me brothers, but we must persevere, kek wills it

Tacoma wing standing by gayboi

Maple Valley here.

time to kill antifa niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

Power Rankings
>Bainbridge Island
>Mercer Island
>Magnolia

ayyye
Renton too

Bro same. Every time i Go shooting i walk my guns to my car in guitar cases. These people don't need to know i have guns. I live downtown btw

Its weird knowing theres Sup Forumsacks in tacoma

Holding down things in Ballard. Stay strong

Bump

issaquah checking in

also
Mike?

Des Moines checking in. Too many spics shooting each other.

I've got property in Des Moines, been broken into 3 times in the past month by spics

Anacortes reporting in, moving to burlington in a week. What should I expect? I know nobody there.

I feel you man. I'm near Normandy Park, but the crime is inching closer.

Many gangs tagging right in the towne square of Normandy Park. This shit has to end.

Is it really that bad over there?
Police and citizens not doing anything?

I'm from the Tri Cities.
Bill Bryant was a cuck anyway.

Mason County reporting in.

Ha, I grew up in Fairwood. What a shithole.

stuck behind enemy lines in California

Need extraction ASAP

KEK
As if this shithole is any better than Mexifornia

Vancouver reporting in, though we hardly count. Pretty much just a Portland suburb with sales tax.

You seem to forget commiefornia is turbo-cucked when it comes to firearms.
WA not so much.

Also spokane, the best (big) city in the state

Not enough cops in Normandy Park. You can basically run free at night and not worry.

The citizens I'm not too sure.

How dafuq does a Cuckstate AG BTFO Teflon Don and the Executive branch? I dont even fully agree w the travel ban, but I hope Trimp takes it to the SCOTUS if/when Gorsich gets in.

CWU Student from Des. Moines Checking in

Go to MRHS? I graduated in 08

youtube.com/watch?v=zdVcr6Z0rgE

Dude its the pac hwy niggers getting closer to the water. It fucking sucks

Not only the travel ban gets blocked, but Shithead Inslee took full credit for it so he could seem like a vanguard for liberalism. God I hate him so much

Puyallup reporting in

Anacortes master race here as well. Fuck burlington stay here you'll regret it.

inslee lynching when?

Vancouver, reporting in.

North city reporting, please someone point me towards the nearest anticoms. I'm dying up here.

Bellingham reporting in. Commies and fags everywhere. Must weather the storm.

Expect roaches, small bands of niggers and spics fucking everywhere. At least you're not in MV.

No shit? I probably know you. W. M.? It's Seman.

Gotta go man, I need to be out by Friday and everywhere else in town is stupid expensive. Single bedrooms going for 1500+/month.

Besides, my roommate is pretty cute.

I'm driving down on Wednesday to buy all your meat and cheese

Went there a few weeks ago, every single business I walked past had BLM signs in the windows. Your pinball bar was fun though.
Sounds about how I expected it to be.

Meat is hormone laden, while cheese is made with fluoride ridden water.
> Enjoy, Leaf!

Yeah, pretty much. If you have guns keep them locked up and out of sight if you leave the house. MV and Burlington suck wang, move to Big Lake or to Sedro-Woolley, much nicer.

Fuck Washington state.

That is all.

I work in Anacortes though, so I was trying to find something as close as possible. Apartment complex seems pretty clean and decent, though I will be keeping a 9mm hidden and close to me.

who /houseboat/ here?

Sounds good, just keep in mind that inside the cities are crosses between trailer parks and liberal shitholes.

Moved here from TN back in 2013.

It does suck man. Still some sanity in the heart of Des Moines around the sound and where the Red Robin is.

I said it before and i'll say it again
ISAAC FUCKING STEVENS

Bellevue here.
Screw Inslee! I regret voting for him but the republicans had nobody last election and the dems have things rigged here anyways. Let the homeless move into his neighborhood if he loves them so much.

I lived there for 16 years. I think I'm pretty fine walking around there or going to the Yardy because I got along with most of the people in town, but being a rando coming through the town would be a bit more sketch. Stay safe over there man. Thats why I went to college, to get out of that shithole

What year did you graduate? I did in 2004

Its only going up bleed out from oak harbor and get worse rents all over the county are supposed to double because they are adding 2000 to NAS whidbey. Burlington is getting close tp thecsame price as anacortes though. Skidrow willey would be cheap.

Why do so many people in Washington post on Sup Forums?

I always see Washington threads.

On all boards really.

Is it the depression or what?

Also Vancouver here

Fuck Portland and FUCK INSLEE

Where all my West Seattle niggas at?

>Bellevue here.
You rich fuck... lol jk

Praise him.

I know right where that is, that's close to my parents' house. I really love that waterfront with the huge pier right there. Everything around it is a shithole though. I keep trying to get my parents to move since it's getting awfully dark up there and I'm noticing more and more gang tags and the area going to hell.

Some fucking subhumans broke into our cars when I was hanging out at the folks' house. Those faggots got my wallet, my medical marijuana certificate and a bunch of weed in my car.

These methhead faggots were dumb enough to use the credit cards at a local gas station. Call the police to report the crime. Fucking pigs couldn't even be bothered to come out and do a report or fucking nothing. Even with the credit cards being used nearby and clearly there would be surveillance tape and a license plate number for even the laziest of pigs... but of course not. All King County police can fucking die. Utterly useless people.

Praise be onto you

No Bainbridge goys here
my friend gets expelled for calling a girl a thot and now this

Sammamish here

It's the most cucked state in the union combined with it being one of the most depressing places to live. No wonder 4chin is a refugee camp for Redpilled Evergreen State anons.

lots of patriots here, dont let king county dictate the rest of the state. LOTS of cucks and faggots and far left types in the seattle metro region, but the further away you are from Seattle, the more red it gets. Shiet, 12 miles north in my town (Edmonds), the voting split was like 55/45 for the witch, whereas in seattle proper its fucking like 85 or more for her? o forget

>This rich faggot.

Sup desu, I live real close to you.

Tip: DONT GO TO CAPITOL HILL IN SEATTLE. FAGS N QUEERS EVERYWHERE.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c&ab_channel=14HESST88
send help

Ballard reporting in.
If any of you haven't already joined Vanguard of Liberty or Anticom I don't know what the fuck you're doing.

>t. spic living in mexicornia
yes yes yes you are right, its a shitty place to live in, dont mind us poor dressing, introverted sad fucks
>f-fuck off, we're full

no Spokane fags?

but thats where the best nightlife is, annonette.

In Ballard. Hate commies

ctrl-f, faggot

Spokane, reporting. I know you're here M. B.

Anybody currently at CWU?

>I lived on Capitol Hill for years...

Capitol Hill is a zoo for psychological dysfunction and a basically where young and stupid people are prayed upon by the most disgusting fucks I've ever experienced... but it has it's good points too.

2011, I guess I probably don't know you. Price is 600/month with mystery girl, so I'm pretty happy with it. Besides, it would be a new place to meet new people. I know most of the women my age around here and they're nothing I want to touch.

Hell yeah West Seattle near Alki is white as fuck. Feel lucky to live here

I tell ya man. It feels like I am surrounded by the nogs and spics, and they are slowly moving in.

And to think they are building new senior centers and condos right in that same area I mentioned.

It is like a battle is about to be had around here. It is such a nice area and I will be damned if I let these fucks ruin it.

I agree there are good points in capitol hill, but if you wear a MAGA hat, they will put you in the ground.

Washington University hotties hang around there. but it is crazy liberal which sucks...

Husky Deli best Deli amirite?

Ellensburg reporting in

Fucking college normies get out

>Some fucking subhumans broke into our cars when I was hanging out at the folks' house.

Same happened to me a little bit ago, heroin addicts everywhere. I've been cooking up something special for them next time they do this using some motion and tilt sensors from an old car alarm system and some microcontrollers.

Gig Harbor, out of state till tomorrow. What's going on lads? I'm out of the loop.

I've been in half a dozen street fights on Capitol Hill... pro tip: None of those faggots can fight. It's just drunks, niggers and street indians.

>Fucking college normies get out

Haha you mad bro? Growing up in Eburg would suck. GTFO

Nothing truer has been said.

Newcastle reporting in

in Maple Valley rn,

Pepperdock is good as well. We have the best ice cream

Why is Ellensburg such a drive-through town?

Everett checking in

Don't you have other threads to be posting about Rural and Suburban Retards in