Rate Trump Presidency

I voted for Trump.

I am disappointed so far with his presidency. I thought he was really going to lock up Hillary, I thought he was going to repeal and replace ObamaCare, I thought he was a president for the people.

Instead, he golfs way too much when he criticized Obama for doing the same thing, and he's done nothing to fight against government corruption.

Hillary/Bernie would have been shittier options, but I am just disappointed by Trump so far. I don't think he will win a re-election at this point.

Well. My internet history is for sale, my healthcare is up in the air, but a lot of people got BTFO, so I have to give him a 9/10.

Election night was absolutely glorious, but Trump can't even get a fucking travel ban in place without opposition.

I'm upset he doesn't fight hard enough against liberals undermining democracy.

BRAAAAAAAAAAP
*sprays warm apple diarrhea all over your pimply ass*

I voted for Hillary and will end up getting a massive tax break. He was right about winning. Rich folk can't lose.

I am disappoint.

No one cares about Obamacare. Not sure why he wasted so much on it

Trump is god.

Buyers' remorse happens with every election no matter what the side.

I think Trump will bounce back, the Democrats and their wailing over November since now it's going into April is starting to get on my nerves.

All of this with Russia, Russia, Russia....

IMO, the problem with trump is he has "YUGE" problems, such as healthcare, that we need to think about in a completely different way, IE revamping health insurance to be for only really serious medical conditions and using spending accounts for all other medical expenses, and slashing parts of medicaid. Also, the wall needs to be built, and the unemployment issue. (these issues relate in an odd way. If ever unemployed person was put to work on the wall each would have to build less than an inch of the length.

He slashed the budget, which I approve of, except he increased Defense spending almost to the point where we are still running into the same deficit.

Why do we need new fucking fighter jets if we aren't going out to war?

LOL, trump do not even respect the constitution, if you still supported him you are a AH.

> I voted for trump
No you didn't

Go back to your room, leaf

It's like what that one guy said, it's like a dog chasing a car actually caught the damn thing and doesn't know what to do now. Watching the republican party tear itself apart bc they're realizing all their boogeymen are complete and utter bullshit is entertaining, and I'm not even a democrat, the huffpo fags must be loving this. This is what happens when you spend 7 years pandering to only evangelicals and people who are pissed off that you apparently can't say faggot or tranny on the internet anymore

Seriously tho, nuke codes

It's been 2 fucking months, concern troll. Saged.

>I thought he was really going to lock up Hillary, I thought he was going to repeal and replace ObamaCare

Then you are a fucking fool. Instead of shitposting here tonight, read a copy of the US Constitution and learn how our fucking government works and what powers the legislature, executive, and judicial have.

There are no republicans or democrats. The current gov is just falling apart at the seams as a new one is taking over. It will end soon, but you already know that. They pay you a lot to keep it floating for a few more months.

Saged btw. Keep having conversations with yourselves.

He promised Jeff Sessions would "go after the child kidnappers quickly".

When Sessions was nominated, nothing happened, aside from having to recluse himself from the bullshit Russia tactics.

>Repeal/replace ACA
Executive orders can do this

Not a concern troll, how far deep in Trump's ass that you can't point out his mistakes?

Yeah, I think it's safe to say we're all feeling this way. We got boned by Trump. Obviously, he still has time to redeem himself, but I don't think it's going to happen. The best thing we can do is vote in more democrsts on 2018 and get Trump the hell out of office in 2020.

>inb4 shill
>inb4 concern troll
Stop trying to end discussion by silencing opposing viewpoints. That's Jew behavior.

no

Best president of my lifetime/10

No one else would have even taken a glance at the biggest problems with our country right now.
He always was the only option.

>Trump before election: we'll get so tired of winning
>Trump after election: multiple resignations, refusing to talk to media because muh bias, can't pass shit despite GOP holding both houses, more vacation days than work days.

Disgusting.

It's only been 60 days ...panic much?

I r8 gr8 1488/88 m8

Terrible work, shill. Do you not know by now that anyone that has been here for a few weeks can spot you IMMEDIATELY, and EVERY TIME?

A President lives or dies by his first 100 days in office. Obama achieved a heck of a lot. Trump has literally done nothing. Not one good thing.

Only a low grade sap would think that the election of a new prez would be like the 2nd coming. I hate Obama but I knew he had his hands full after shit head bush2; not that I really expected any good from him.

14/88

>Trump has literally done nothing
you're stupid and ugly and don't know what you're talking about

Good Christ, just move your fascist ass to Russia if you want this shit and gtfo out of my country. So sick of you whiney degenerates.

You got conned becuase you are uneducated peices of white trash; your only true motives was to keep America from becoming brown by 2050. If you don't like our constitution than Russia is the place for you...they are all dumb white trash like you.

>inb4 your own post
>don't call me a shill
>let's vote in Democrats

Christ alive man, at least try to be less obvious. After what happened to all the Bern victims becoming useful idiots for the right as a way to get back at Hillary do you honestly think anyone here would be stupid enough to fall for the "get back at the politician who didn't give you everything you wanted by voting in the guy who will give you the opposite of what you wanted" meme?

F for complete failure so far.

Can't even get rid of Obamacare on his watch & is content to kick the can down the road, just like every other politician.

He's fucked if they don't repeal that shit, in 2018 they will feel it in the mid-terms with losses and he will be a one-term President if he lets Obamacare just continue to fail. He's going to have to have a lot more success with his plans in the future to overcome this early major blunder.

Well I regret my vote baka Hopefully he steps down for a more competent person.

the bait is real. sage posting, but here you go:
Communication: D+
Policy: A-
Pruning advisory: B-
Support for police: still A+
Draining swamp: (still on track) A+
Delivering on campaign promises: (about 1/20 in) A++
Trajectory for future-facing federal funding/cuts: A-
Letting Hillary walk and have a chance to run in '20 so I can see her butthurt face again in 4 years: aw hell yeah
that's just the cherry on top c:

>goes golfing every weekend
>watches TV all night
>eats shit
>hired a bunch of morons and people only serving their own interests
>the only thing they are capable of are incoherent ramblings
>nothing gets done
>his whore wife won't share his bed because she hates him

Trump is a low energy cuck degenerate and you got duped.

I voted for him as well and not very impressed thus far. You're on Sup Forums though so expect to get shit on.

And every white degenerate eats his shit like Sunday brunch.

Lol! Do you even know what those problems are or are you just a mindless degenerate who repeats the sheeple baaaa'

voting on a shill thread 10/10 of sages.

Your choice. Deal with it faggot. Least with Bernie you would've got a ballsy president for the first time in a long time to get shit moving and also have affordable healthcare, not some shit-stirring fuckwit.

Using an executive order to repeal ACA will probably cause an intense backlash from the American people and will result in Trump being labeled an out of control tyrant. His approval ratings are low enough already.

Don't much care for politics, but just curious, what exactly has he done? Like what has he accomplished so far?

But the mainstream media are bias...

>Draining swamp
>A+
kek

What the fuck are you talking about, Trump is doing great.

You sound like a dumb child who thinks that a President can just wave his magic wand and accomplish those things. You didn't vote for a King or an Emperor, you voted for a person whose office is subject to checks and balances.

Now, every single Democrat in government is using everything in their power to undermine Trump, which is fine because they are revealing themselves and putting themselves in the spotlight for future termination. This was the predictable outcome and a favorable situation for us. They cannot keep this up and are slowly losing control. Furthermore, every single person is seeing the level of obstructionism and corruption in government, giving his "drain the swamp" message more credence.

Sure, Trump hasn't accomplished 'much' (unless you consider travel ban, wall, budget, lots of good appointments, successful military strikes against ISIS, giving Paul Ryan enough rope to hang himself with not much) in the last few months, but the groundwork has been set for all of the big changes.

Someone like you thinks that all of those things would happen in the first 3 months and didn't see the opposition coming, so honestly, you aren't too bright but keep voting for the right people. You're still useful for that, and it will be alright.

But he did exactly what he said he'd do for the first part... The lobbying ban. Lets see how shrinking the government works

9/10
A fucking legend really. I honestly thought he was all talk up to a certain point. I don't think people realize how calculated every single one of his actions are. I thank burgers for putting this man in the White House, even though I'm an autistic leaf who will probably never experience the effects of his presidency.

OP is a Shareblue agent. Ignore this thread

9/10

still waiting for that wall..

ROFL! No. No, you didn't.

Nice falseflag, ShariaBlue cocksucker!

In 2 months:
- Attempted two travel/refugee bans; still fighting the left in court over them.
- Working on very strict vetting and refugee reduction.
- Initial planning and funding for the wall; taking bids on construction.
- Deported lots of spics.
- Arrested lots of human trafficking pedos.
- Withdrew US from TPP.
- Leaned on companies and saved some US jobs.
- Signed EO removing the Obamacare mandate.
- Nominated Gorsuch to Supreme Court; should be confirmed this week.
- State Dept is formally investigating Clinton and Soros; still hopeful they will end up in prison.
- A lot of noise about Obama and wiretapping; still hopeful that King nigger will be in prison.

Also:
- Lobbying ban.
- Began a reorganization of executive branch.
- Bombing the shit out of ISIS.
- Trolled the shit out of Merkel.

- Removed a bunch of last minute shitty Obama regulations on coal mining and other things.

The man has done so much in two months that I can't even remember it all.

She doesn't get the difference between a virtual feelings safespace and a literal safespace