Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Former trump supporter here.

perfect

Good

Isn't that the paper that said jews declared war on Germany?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Not gonna lie, current Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump maneuver and make deals. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy lose the nuclear codes.

>8 years of trusting a former cokehead nigger with nukes

I think the worst is behind us.

I'm okay with this. Civilization needs to die out and rise again from the ashes

Who is going to fuck with America now? We have a loose cannon president who might actually fucking nuke someone.

The rest of the world can bow down

WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU WE WILL BURY YOU

We would not have to be worried about Trump if the DNC did not rig the Democrat primaries against Bernie Sanders.

Democrats might would have had a better chance if there wasn't collusion between the DNC and Clinton Campaign.

>end humanity
Nah, he'd just drop them on middle eastern mudslimes. If anything this would save humanity

Yes, the president receives nuclear codes. What a fucking surprise!

the democraps are bankrupt morally and finacially.

I hope he destroys the box.

Do the codes change with every President?

Nuclear weapons don't exist, just another jewish lie.

>Trump handed nuclear codes to missiles which could end humanity

neat-o

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

>nukes are real

good meme

>There are people on this planet right now who actually cite express.co.uk
Might as well tell me ayylmaos exist and want to enslave us all next Thursday too.

I think the code was 000000 for decades. I'm sure it's still something simple enough to remember in an emergency.

>End humanity.
IMPLYING. He could perhaps wipe out a few cities or glass a small country like Israel. All the nukes in the world couldn't wipe out even a billion people nevermind end humanity.

So the whole Nuclear fallout, radiation clouds and 'nuclear winter' theories are bogus?

>muh nuclear codes
This is a joke, right? And no one seriously believe the whole Big Red Button, right? You know that to launch a nuke, you need to do various bureaucracy shit and must be approved by Cabinets, Military and whatnot? The only Nuke that can be launched are small tactical nukes which is under Military jurisdiction. The only closest thing we have is Trump order USAF in Iraq to use small nuke on Isis.

What is there to defend? Every US president since Truman has had access to the nukes. It is part of the job.

In all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes!

doubles and Sweden is first nuked.

Getting ionized sucks ass but it's hardly fatal at a long range. Nuclear winter is a short lived phenomenon and not fatal at all for the prepared.
Sure you can wipe out some densely populated areas for a supreme kill count but most people don't live like sardines inside a city.

Leftists are so mentally ill that the media saying "HURR DURR TRUMP NUCLEAR CODES" is enough to legitimately scare them.

checked

The nuclear codes are on a special card changed regularly that the president has with him everywhere he goes. There are a series of codes on the card and the president is the only one who knows which ones are right.

>Trump handed nuclear codes to missiles
what?

The president has the authority to launch a number of strike options at any time, ranging from a nuclear cruise missile to ICBMs.

So the missiles have the codes to launch themselves?

nigger from Brazil
>is BUTT_SAVAGED abt this
Stop being a twinkle toe faggot and praise God we're not experiencing nuclear war if Hilary were allowed to take over. YOU FUCKING NIGGER

No, the Pentagon actually carries out the order but they're obligated to do as ordered. The secretary of defense is technically needed to carry out a strike but they cannot override the president.

Do it.

>small tactical nukes

You mean regular bombs.

>Nuke mean gigantic warhead mounted on Ballistic missile

Davy Crockett is a nuke too even if it is small.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)

>the president is the only one who knows which ones are right.
you'd better hope someone else does, because how will the launchers know if the codes are corerect?

also, why diod it take until today for him to get the codes?

... crash and burn, former codes here, bla bloa can't

Former nuclear code supporter here.

im a shill drumpgh fart shit piss ass trump is blumphf towers of shit sucks his dick oogy boogy boo nigga reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i got autism

Yo how many anons on Sup Forums are celebrities?

flumpf xD

At this point Trump would be doing us a favor.

>former

I don't think so. He was an obvious user.

WE WARNED YOU DRUMPFTARDS

WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY GET THE NUCLEAR CODES AND NOW LOOK WHO HAS THEM?

WE'RE FUCKED

Where is that from? I need to see it

What the fuck are missiles going to do? I could hand my pin number to my cumrag and it wouldn't make a difference.

Respond to this to prove your not a bot

*you're

*yor'e

Nah, that's in the bunkers for the actual emergency open the silo code. It's so you can retaliate launch when the commies fire first and no, they haven't been changed. You'd still need authorization to launch, it's just that cuts down the time.
Amusing to think of a rogue soldier in one of those silos launching a nuke. I mean, what's the world gonna do? Nuke's gonna hit anyway, so even if no-one retaliates there's still fucking chaos.

y'hor'ure

wtf I love Trump now

Where is that site. For some reason it is so beautiful

>Nuclear alarmism
>"muh apocalypse"
>in reality only silos, military bases, and capital cities would get wasted rather than cities
>inb4 there's no fucking reason to bomb residence areas
>"hurr durr they'll waste their bajillion dollar golden bullets blowing up high-population areas rather than actually important strategic targets"
>newest generation of nukes will be low-yield, high-precision
>current generation of nukes uses low-yield MIRV's to prevent shootdown

Believe it or not, nations have realized it's not tactically viable to vaporize the planet.

Yeah, a nuclear war would suck dicks, but it wouldn't even nearly fucking end humanity. The inevitable conventional war afterwards would probably do more damage in terms of real casualties.

I thought the trouble with nuclear war was if enough bombs were go to off it would bring up enough dust to lower the sun intensity for crops which would involve mass starvation

Nuclear winter , if you explode above a country emp field will knock out every electronic device , just saying don't have to hit to take down a country .

>We can't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear cod-

Cheers, forgot about the emp.

sad to say to late he's got them and in the past said he had no problem using them .why not we need a good war like WWII so we can take everything the other country has , heck im sure Mr Trump has something already planned he knows the right people and the smartest .

Hope those missiles have good self-control.

>we can't let him get the nuclear codes
The memes are writing themselves

Well, we seriously let this guy get the nuclear codes. And that's what happened.

NOT SOON ENOUGH

It's happening but I wonder how things turned out in the Hillary timeline.
Either way we would be fucked.

good, finally I won't have to hear WE WUZ HUMMUS INVENTORS INSHALLAH anymore because they'll all be fucking dead

noice

THE NUCLEAR CODES
DAHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD

Trump being 70 years old, the oldest President to ever be elected and still looking more Big Boss tier than almost all of the others has convinced me to take his advice and quit all drinking and smoking.