Boogie this fat yet? I wonder why healthcare is so expensive

Boogie this fat yet? I wonder why healthcare is so expensive...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtu.be/GxRnenQYG7I
youtube.com/watch?v=w-hMd19c2l8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAT GENOCIDE WHEN?

yesterday. please.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAP

oh tee hee I'm sor--

*gas leak*

Pahffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

*gas explosion*

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE I OPENED IT AGAIN
WHY GOD WHY

I couldn't help it either. holy fuck those barnacles

OWWWWW MY LEGGGSSSS

Some quality BRAPF posting. Kys my man.

Jesus christ i just ate a nice meal of ribs and scallops and nearly tossed it all up FUCK ME thats RANK

Then you're like me, and realize me must pull the plug

Thank you for taking my redpill

You are weak.

I didn't know that human skin could do that.

Show me something worse.

I want to eat James's disgusting 5,000 calorie breakfast at some point

I'm falling off the stretcher
I'M FALLING OFF THE STRETCHER

>OOOWW MY LEGS! MY LEGS ARE STUCK AAUW
>dude you're outside

>So that's where cottage cheese comes from.

It's not low fat tho

He's a big guy?

How can someone even reach that point? Isn't there a time when you just stop and start thinking about your choices in life?

wew lad

Sauce pls op I wanna wanna it to this

AHH FUCK THEY'RE SQUIRTING PUSS

OH MY FUCK

For you

>start thinking about your choices in life

CHOICES? YOU MEAN LIKE HERSHEYS AND MAYONNAISE?! THOSE ARE MY FUCKING CHOICES YOU PIECE OF SHHIT! I KNOW I'M FUCKING FAT! GOD FUCKING DAMN! I DON'T WANNA EAT ANOTHER SALAD! I WANT REAL FOOD! FREE HEALTH CARE! PAY!PAY! PAAAAAAAAAY!

>Having literal mitties
kek

Remember he went crazy because Google was gonna stop paying his internet benefits

>Consumes a mixture of mountain dew blended with doritos and is a lazy slob in general
>Borderline immobile
>Gets paid hundreds of thousands dollars a year to sit on his ass and play games
>Wants me to pay for his healthcare

Top kek.

No, at that point (before that point obviously) the fat addled brain is addicted, literally addicted, to calorie intake.

It's all it can subconsciously think about, is eating, just to get that endorphin + sugar high.

Fat people are the easiest / most susceptible to addictions, as the fell into the most readily available one, food.

If only they'd try crack or meth, they'd be thinner.

You know that comfortable feeling after a good meal? Or how easy it is to just snack on stuff while doing something else? How pleasant it is to just indulge?

When you have no self control, you just surrender to those without ever thinking of the horrible feeling of bloating and sickness that comes with over eating. And those eventually go away completely when your body adapts.

Never having to hold back is easy.

... if he gets paid so much, then wouldn't he be buying his own health-care (either by insurance or government run)?

I thought the only people Obama care helped was the poor.. if he made as much as you claim, he wouldn't be subsidized.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Kill every fat fuck. They look disgusting and smell disgusting. Probably cat disgusting too. Literal sub human pigs. Fucking get the FUCK out of my sight you disgusting fuck.

It's pretty sad you make people's days a little worse by you just being in their presence

*act

fucccc

People like this should not be allowed to exist

Thanks, for some reason I just remembered I have to finish watching Monty Python and the Meaning of Life.
youtu.be/GxRnenQYG7I

I fucking panicked when I finished college because I was 4kg overweight, it just blows my fucking mind how some people don't mind developing their own gravitational pull.

>I fucking panicked when I finished college because I was 4kg overweight

By not feeling like this. Imagine how pleasant your life could be if you stopped beating yourself up over your weight and your eating habit. Just stop worrying about it and enjoy the good things in life.

Name one reason it shouldn't be illegal to be morbidly obese.

Protip: you can't.

POP OFF, JAMES!

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Check his twitter. He tweeted once how he made 6 digit figures.

Boogie2988 is proof anybody can succeed. He's fat, ugly, stupid and makes thousands of dollars. Lets not sugar coat things, hes a freak show. People watch because they feel better about themselves.

you'd think once you reach the point where you stop resembling a typical human being, you'd realize something has to change

mega fat asses are mentally ill.

they literally can't stop eating.

fatness is a mental disorder and the only cure is death

Wow, you are not funny

Food is tastier than life.

Grow a pair leafboy, unless you cut those off already.

The good things in life for me is walking, so i cant follow that train of thought

never saw this angle before.

what a cutie.

Pop off James

How does it feel being 24 years old, without a steady job, and also a virgin?

Better than being the laughing stock of the western world after Sweden. You are probably a filthy Quebectard.

wtf? lock him away from food ffs

desu I braaaped

braaaaap/10

fucking hell

He doesn't need healthcare, he needs a diet.

Healthcare should have brackets based on your health condition and unhealthy habits just like income taxes, you're smoking? Pay more, dangerous work conditions? Pay more, fat? Pay more, faggot? Pay more, don't exercise? Pay more, all of above? Enjoy paying more than half of your income for health care.

One man cannot get to this condition alone. This man has people around him that are bringing food to him.... enabling him. Whoever these people are, they are harming him as much as he is harming himself.

Apparently he wails and carries on when denied his gluttonous bullshit, and the family gives in

Obamacare makes it where insurance companies HAVE to insure him. That's one part I agree with it on. If someone can afford it, he should be able to get covered, and companies shouldn't just drop you the moment you get sick or you get unhealthy. Might as well never even have bought insurance and just kept a savings fund for hospital expenses

Pop off james

I just want to pour acid or bleach on those sores/calluses and watch it all melt off as he screams in agony

Good god why did I open it again

POP OFF JAMES!

>mfw I see this Nurgleite heretic

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin absorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

pop off james

youtube.com/watch?v=w-hMd19c2l8

hahaha

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

>This fat fuck has a girlfriend AND A daughter so he had sex at one point
>They're enablers, shoveling 2 plaets of steak and eggs to him for every breakfast and fast food for every other meal
>Bitches about everything

Source

POP OFF JAMES!

How much of that is ossified shit do you suppose?

pop off james

I need to stop opening this.

Its rather unpleasant.

You stop caring.

It's kinda like suicide in a way.

Eating is the only pleasure you get out of life. You know you're a repulsive fat ass. You know everyone thinks you're a repulsive fat ass. You're only comfort is that at least you'll die eating and doing something you liked.

I was on my way to that size but fortunately my family intervene and forced me to get into shape.

I'm down to 175lbs now but the largest I got was 350lbs

Doesnt that refer to bone formation?

Pop off james

I fucking hate you...
Pop off james!

Fat people are not normal thinking humans.
They will always find some retarded excuse to eat more.
It's genetical
It's a medical condition
Beeing fat is not unhealthy
etc

>Cooking on the George Foreman grill just to drink out of the grease tray
kek

POP OFF JAMES

What's the source?

MUH

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

>was always skinnyfat dude, started to lift
>learn about dieting
>its so easy to gain/lose weight with just eating properly

All those fat fucks should get no support whatsoever because 99% of the time its thier own fault. Not genetics or any kind of bullshit.

Literally eat less = lose weight automaticly. The thing theyre lacking is discipline, but thats mostly because theyre not willing to change because that requires effort. I hate fat, lazy pieces of shits so much

"morbidly obese" is a loose term in this context, that guy could lose 500 lbs and still be morbidly obese

What a whiny bitch

They need to be killed quicker so they don't drain our healthcare system. They should be uninsurable like a heroin addict. Absolutely disgusting subhuman wastes of life. Execute.

>Pop off james!

>buys shit-tier chair while weighing as much as a hundred starving africans
>surprised when you get impaled up the butthole
Dumb Amerifats

Pop off james

What is that disgusting shit on his legs?