Boston Antifa here to show you this image of you little Nazi punks welcoming our President Obama...

Boston Antifa here to show you this image of you little Nazi punks welcoming our President Obama. Trump is getting nothing compared to the right wing's blasphemy and hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>holding a sign is worse that rioting and breaking your own liberal cities.

try again faggot. slide thread hidden.

Remember the Obama protests that resulted in mass rioting, looting and death?

Yeah I do you fucking nazi bitch. My girlfriend's mother was punched in the face and pissed on by some skinhead little bitch.

She liked it stop lying

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

Tell that to my trans friend who got beaten to an inch of her life by a trump nazi

lol ur channel is hilarious, also obamas birth certificate is a forgery

maged

Is Boston Antifa real? I saw your videos on YouTube today and it seems like you're doing this as a joke. One, the cuck and the chick are totally retarded. The rhythm of their slow speech is almost Gumpish. And then, when the cuck dresses as a girl, his ass crack is showing. It just doesn't seem like something a respectable commie would do.

Your wrong

Sure you do Cupcake.........suuuuuuuuuuuuure you do!

>My girlfriend's mother was punched in the face and pissed on

Literally my fetish.
>you will never be pee'd on

We in no way are affiliated with that Youtube channel.

>>her life
>>his life
>>its life
It probably liked stop lying

(remember to practice good hygiene by sageing when replying to gommie threads)

Yeah, it's a shame. those were about the only signs made about that shit ape.

You mean IT got beat within an inch of ITS life by a Red Blooded American who can't stand the deviant lifestyle you Commie wannabes think is socially acceptable.....

It's definitely fake. I saw articles on here from some antifa gay blog website about how the real Boston antifa Facebook was shut down and that guy popped up making those videos and started a new Facebook page. I'll see if I can the article

I dont like Trump. But I hate you statist cuck faggots more. Next time you assault someone, pray its not me.

Really.

Check em

He should have finished the job.

Bullshit Alert! WOOOOOOOP! WOOOOOOOOOOP! Hip waders required! Repeat! Hip waders required!

Why am I not surprised antifa cant tell the difference between your and you're

Look at this gay shit
itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube

>loli lover

Literal larping faggot

Sage

>can't sex them
>must kill them

Where will you be at next? What will you be wearing? I'll run into you

>if if if if I uh um herped uhm uh when uhm um I should uh uhm have uh um derped if if if if if

Were gonna burn you in the oven antifa

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM

>Communists crying about mistreatment

You dont belong anywhere.

>her

>MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA