What does Sup Forums think of dating apps/websites such as tinder,eharmony,etc?

What does Sup Forums think of dating apps/websites such as tinder,eharmony,etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Met an asian fuckbuddy with huge tits and a huge ass on there.

We had a fling and dated for like 5 months, but it fell apart because she's kinda young and crazy.

It's pretty degenerate, but I liked that girl I met on there.

before using i was lonely and sexually frustrated

after using i am just lonely

better get a hooker.

archive.is/LRe05

this.

For some reason I thought going out and sleeping with some random girls would make me feel 'alive' and less lonely. Turns out I just felt extra alone after we finish physically. Anyone else ever feel that way? Guess it means I need to look for more of a long term thing, but dating apps suck for that.

All hookups no relationships from what I hear.

Most females are bots or catfish (not sure about tinder)

Rule 1.

Back to Sup Forums, burger. Also saged.

Alive and less lonely? That's something only a relationship with Jesus Christ can resolve. You were foolish to think sexual immorality and sinfulness would cause you to feel alive or less lonely.

Same here. I dated an awesome girl for 4 years and just want something meaningful. Could easily hop on tinder and just have some random sex but I'm afraid of feeling empty after

Last year my girlfriend of 5 years cheated on me while I was working abroad for the summer. Since then, I got Tinder due to extreme loneliness, and every time I have met up with a girl I have those empty feelings after.

I feel so far removed from the dating scene, that I don't even know where to find good girls anymore.

pics?

Degenerate.

Pretty shit selection.
Easy if you're attractive you'll get a match or two a day. The problem is you often need some stupid reddit-tier pickup line to stand out from the 1000s of other thirsty losers competing for pussy.

Women massively misrepresent themselves on dating sites. Used one for about 5 days, never met anyone in person.

good

i have never used a service like that, it seems lame. just meet women the old fashioned way, the ones who it works on are a lot better than the ones you guys talk about meeting. also don't take advice about women from Sup Forums

I used tinder and plenty of fish to get laid a lot but I met current GF off okcupid. Based, thicc, christian girl who doesn't mind fucking before marriage. Confirmed to have been with only two guys before me. She is 26 and I'm 35 desu

Once you stop putting up with libshits life gets way better.

Doesn't work if you're on an island. Barely any people here. Help.

she asked for a dick pic

I sent a cartoon-filtered b/w version and told her to color it in and send it back.

Women are predators on these apps but pretend not to be, so many would be upfront with defensiveness (NO DICK PICS OR DIRTY TALK PLS) but then if you don't, they get bored and move on. I tested by just asking some of the girls mid-conversation to cut the shit and get sexual, they transform instantly into cumdumpsters.
Also, the apps are flooded with asians, their lack of humanity suits this I guess.

I just want to meet women to hang out with/date.

I met my new GF on Tinder. Fucking hate it though. Basically her and one other girl were the only quality girls I've met on that app after using it for a few years.

I met my girlfriend there. I know Sup Forums says it's degenerate, but we are both pretty nerdy and aren't club goers or whatever. How else do you meet people?

i think it's really fun if you're attractive. you just talk to girls and ask them out if you want

Used it for about 2 years. Got lots of fuccs. But i really wanted a relationship. It always went to shit meeting girls on there. Dont bother desu

That's the current struggle for me. Introverted and like alone-hobbies. Hard as fuck to find a girl at all, let alone a wholesome one, without using Tinder/Bumble.

I work all the time so its like my only way to meet people outside the hospital

I love it, women loves nigger like me.

I only use okcupid when I feel lonely to look at fatgirls so I'm okay about being lonely
sometimes I see actually good looking women and it hurt
But I oddly see a lot of trannies. Too bad to not notice right away, but not bad enough to think it's a joke.

Most people who are on it are either in it for hook ups or have no other social outlets. Really good for busy/geeky people.

Same here user. It's hard to fill that void, especially after such a long time together. I just compare every girl to her and I'm never satisfied. I've basically given up now it's been an entire year since she left me.

I've met introvert girls more often than I thought i would IRL
It sucks that I fucked up with all of them.

been thinking of using okcupid to meet a FOB korean or japan coming to vancouver to study english cuz it would be kinda cute for a casual relationship

Blackbot here. Pretty good for me once I weed out all the racist chicks; read asians. White girls pretty cool though

Yeah. I felt like I had nothing to lose. I went out with a bunch of duds, but eventually met someone pretty great. Some people here will tell you it's all just massive sluts, and to meet a pure virgin at church or whatever, but those guys are probably alone themselves.

Aren't you guys worried about catching shit from fucking random sluts? Really want to keep my dick clean.

>Aren't you guys worried about catching shit from fucking random sluts? Really want to keep my dick clean.
I really don't understand why more people aren't concerned about this. It's literally the one thing stopping me from making one.

Condoms?

Yeah dude.

Has anybody seen that chart that shows how many people you've had sexual contact with after you've had sex with like 5 women?

If each one of your partners have had many partners themselves, you could get up to like 400 people easily. That's a high chance of contracting a fucking STD.

If you get an STD, your sex life can be done forever. Plus finding a wife is nearly impossible. You think wife material wants some back alley dirty creep with an STD? No that's fucking gross.

I try to stay abstinant for this reason. Every long once in a while I get so fucking horny I can't take it anymore and go fucking a woman, but I instantly regret it after I have a crushing panic attack about catching an STD later.

I never met racist women tb-h

i dont care about that shit i have dated many women and got tired of it i am focusing on myself for now

Sounds like you might have an anxiety disorder. Just use a condom.

condoms don't protect you from face herpes

If you read "Bang" by Daryush Valizadeh (Roosh V) he touches on this subject for a page. He pretty much called the women you find online "Desperate and undesirable." Shitty book but gave some good tips

lucky you nigga might be an american thing

>Use condom
>You may get the herpes
Condoms were one of mankinds greatest inventions, use them wisely.

>Condoms?
Ever eat a girl out? I probably wouldn't eat out someone on the first date, but you at least kiss them. Could easily have herpes and not even know it.

Lmao, I love that shit.

"IF U R JUST LOOKING FOR A HOOK UP, THEN MOVE ONTO THE NEXT PROFILE" girl is the same one that will fuck you on the first date.

>Ever eat a girl out?
I'm black.

b-b-but racism is over! Your president was black user!

>eat a random whore

yeah it's a shit test
>I just want to meet women to hang out with/date.
start going to clubs on a college campus, take an art class, thrift a little, even going to concerts if you just want to meet someone you want to talk about. of course not a music festival girl, but a band you actually really like and can just talk to someone about

I'm 31, am I too old for Tinder?

I heard Tinder is for 18-30ish, and Eharmony is for older. I went on Eharmony and was a lot of women with 1-3 kids looking for instant dads. That is too much responsibility for me right away.

Sandnigger here, the only women I can get are fat white women or women that have 4 shades of darker skin than me. Life is pretty rough

Why are you here?

it doesn't really matter until you look old.

The problem is he was both a nigger and a tom so he fucked everyone. He's half black as well.

We have a black president right now, Trump

I'm stuck here

how is trump a kang

Hookup sites/apps like tinder are trash.

Legit websites are alright. My cousin met his wife on a dating site. I think the ones where you actually have to pay for the service, would give you a better chance of finding someone else who is looking for a serious relationship too.

Stuff like POF is tinder-lite.

The way he act

are you retarded? the majority of the population has the oral herpes virus. and you can only catch it during a flare up

I got gonnorhea from a girl I had talked to for months before meeting. We fucked like rabbits for two weeks when we finally met and a few days after I was pissing fire and white pus was draining from my dick. She tried to say she was clean after I tested positive and I must have slept with someone else. Dumb bitch, hope she has AIDS by now.

Same as social media.
Literally designed to further stroke womens egos, also good for casual sex if you're into that because women NEED validation of others, and sleeping with them is one of the best methods for them to tell when they're 'doing it right' so society approves.

i can see that but everywhere else he is a typical shekel hungry kike

that doesn't mean i want herpes
canker sores are bad enough

>likes bling bling
>multiple divorce and kids
>arrogant
>narcissist

You make me think

you probably have it my dude, or any girl/guy you meet in the future will probably have it.

See pic. Also, my brother's coworker met a grill on tinder with seperation anxiety. She pissed on his clothes in the middle of the night so he couldn't leave.

Can confirm. I have done online dating on and off for over 10 years. I have fucked many woman, met numerous that lasted only 1 date. A few turned into temporary girlfriends. Not a single one was ever long term or wife material.

Every woman on there either massively over represents themself, has major issues, or has standards in men that no man could ever truly match

Now I go to bars or meet women out in public and win them over with a funny personality and it's night and day difference. My only regret is that I wasted my 20's playing the stupid online dating game.

This is so funny. I actually agree completely that the way Trump acts makes him seem like a nigger

im a self employed single father. im not bad looking.

dating apps have been good to me, a lot of the messages i received from women have been single mothers begging for resources, childless women who want to have children with a good guy, and childless women who are solely interested in me.

i was on POF for 3 months and slept with one girl who was like a fucking 9/10 (talked/dated/messed around for 2 months) and went on a date/messed around with a 7.

my friends think im a chad but im not really feeling it.

>I feel so far removed from the dating scene, that I don't even know where to find good girls anymore.

You do understand you're not going to find good girls on tinder right? Reminds me of a friend of mine who has picked up every girlfriend from a bar. The last one beat his ass, claimed he abused her in front of her child (which makes it child abuse). He would have went to prison had she not clawed the shit out of his back.

You guys are playing with fire. One crazy tinder bitch who claims rape is all that's needed to ruin your life.

I'm 37, have fucked girls 18
And up on there in the past. Albeit the number of younger woman looking for an older man is much smaller but they are on there. None of them are relationship ready so don't think of it as anything more than a temporary hookup

jesus christ

by talking to them?? but no that's crazy.
i'm not a chad or anything but women just want to have a confident man tell them what's what

Canker sores aren't the same as cold sores

Perfect way to get an STD or meet some loony cunt.

duh

HOT

>I try to stay abstinant for this reason. Every long once in a while I get so fucking horny I can't take it anymore and go fucking a woman, but I instantly regret it after I have a crushing panic attack about catching an STD later.

Soooo you're an 8/10 aspie? Good for you!

i think ive been fucking a tranny. fooled me once, fooled me twice, didnt fool me three times but i didnt need ot be fooled again

Jesus that's going in my cake folder.

Cake folder? Please explain.

OKcupid is full of bullshit profiles.

If you get messaged by a chick under 25 and weighs under 140 lbs, its a fucking bot.

It's exactly what it sounds like.

I don't, my wife doesn't. I guess if you fuck niggers and people who have been with niggers.. yeah.

>he doesn't title the pics

pathetic, sad, and downright many-such-cases

I hated it because you always get baited badly by fatties, but recently I actually have had success. The girl is actually hotter in person than her pictures. Only problem is she's black. Should I race mix pol? I'm a pale Irish boy, don't want to throw those genes away but then again she's pretty hot!

I see

do it goy :^)

Don't do it

maybe do it

BLEACH that bitch ass.

If she gets pregnant then abandon ship

rerolling for kek

do it faggot

Stop drilling oil cunt

I don't know man, I've had really bad experiences with black chicks.

if it's just tinder you both know why you're there
but here's a question, how do you feel about AIDS?

Not worth the risk, black women are full of STDs and will try to get pregnant so that you pay alimony for the Shaniqua, Daquan or jamal that she squirts out.

No joke I had to teach her how to swim and she still nearly sinks. She doesn't go out of the 5 foot end of the pool.
She's into genetics so I kinda want to try and red pill her if I fuck her

If you're a white dude you can land black women all day long. I'm not attracted them, I only dated white women. But to prove it to a friend one day I swiped right on all the black women and probably got 75% of the To match.

Now with attractive white women I match maybe 1% of the time.