Friendly reminder to never date women with these haircuts; they're the mark of feminists and/or coalburners

Friendly reminder to never date women with these haircuts; they're the mark of feminists and/or coalburners.

This has been a PSA. Thank you for your time, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=eFoaFw0MqMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haircut on the right... Is that a bun? Absolutely Haram.

OP was interested in a girl with this haircut. She said she has a boyfriend. He said prove it. Shows up next time with a black guy.

I don't understand what's wrong with the bun thing desu. It's not really a haircut, it's a way they style their hair. Like a pony tail

Yes.

Left is shaved Miley Cyrus tumblr etc. But the right is literally just a girl with long hair who put it up in a bun...

>can i talk to the manager

also pic related is very important

I wouldnt anyways cuck

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM

Colored hair, facial piercings (especially septum rings), and tattoos are an automatic no-go

Let me tell you about conservative girls.

They're fucking retarded and have no opinions of their own. PERIOD.

I live in the south. Most girls are conservative because their daddies were conservative before them. They all believe the rhetoric, in their own disjointed half-retarded spin that their little brains have put together.

I've literally taken conservative girls to liberal rallies before. Friends, girlfriends, acquaintances. You just ask them if they want to go and most of them will do it willingly. Most of them will believe literally everything you tell them. They'll get in fights with their own friends and family telling them what you taught them. Some of them will retain the information and still identify as conservative.

I've fucked at least a dozen conservative girls in my life and not a single one of them opposed my liberal views. I'd say half of them vote liberal now, because of me. My current girlfriend definitely voted for Hillary, and then wore the "voted for Hillary" sticker for fuck's sake.

Preach all you want about how great conservative girls are. They don't know a goddamn thing about what you're spewing. And if you talk to them about their rights, you might learn they don't agree with you as much as you think.

This it true. And thats why I love them. Housewives from birth if you can find a virgin one.

>he's shocked that women rarely have political views of their own and just believe whatever the men in their life believe
It's not a right or left thing either.

>conservative girls are retarded
>liberal girls are smart

Yeah, whatever you say.

Liberal girls are usually motivated and understand politics enough to actively participate, which is why they scare conservatives.

The conservative girls I've known through my life have never had any political motivation and believe anything you tell them.

most girls seem to be incapable of critical thinking

>Liberal girls are usually motivated and understand politics enough to actively participate

Yep, I knew it. You are a troll. A high-quality troll.

Yep. The one on the right especially. If you see any woman wearing her like that she is in to blacks! Whom, I will remind Sup Forums by saying, it is important to never relax around.

Go find yourself a nice, attractive, intelligent liberal woman then :^)

What haircut make it good for a women

Beat me to it

SJWs aren't liberal, friend. No more than tea party women are conservative. They're all a special brand of retard you should never approach if you want a girlfriend that isn't insane.

>most girls seem to be incapable of critical thinking

Chicks are like Silly Putty.
Their personalities and traits are an amalgamation of all the important men in their lives—family, lovers, employers, teachers.
Beware though, after extensive use Silly Putty turns from pink to grey and can no longer copy your favorite comic strip.

The left girl, Natalie Dormer, is pretty redpilled

the difference is that men dont bitch about it all the time

>I'd say half of them vote liberal now
Seems like you didn't fuck enough, check who's the US president, faggot.

>tfw you kinda like the one on the left (at least if they only cut it short on the side rather than shaving it off)
>every girl that has that hair cut is fucking bananas though

I thought the hatchet was a symbol of prohibitionists, not suffragettes.

>women have no political believes of their own and just adopt the ones of the alpha male in their life

no fucking shit sherlock. you might think this is some prime bait material to get us riled up or something, but you can read this every fucking day in dozens of posts on Sup Forums
the moment they fuck some conservative Chad all your "conversion" will be immediately undone again, because just as they never truly believed in their conservative opinion, they never did the same for the libshit stuff either

coalburner:the haircut

It was, but in the U.S. the two groups had so much overlap as to be indistinguishable. That's why there was such a large gap between first and second wave feminism, after prohibition feminists more or less said "Good job girls, everybody can go home now and get on with your lives" because feminism then was a set of goals that women thought would improve their lives, rather than a pervasive ideology that defined its adherents.

Insert every girl in the history of mankind

>No more than tea party women are conservative
the tea party are conservative, i just dont agree on everything they do

I understand why the left cut is in vogue but I dont understand why bitches would get it. Once it becomes passe youre gonna want to grow your hair out again but its going to look like fucking shit for the year while its still growing

I don't understand why people like the chick on the left. She looks fucking alien.

Oh. I didn't realize there was so much overlap.

Natalie looks like a weird fucking alien. I hate Britbong women so much they look like shit.

She's not an altright idiot, though.

Who is she iin got ?

she did it for a movie. a trendy liberal movie

>I understand why the left cut is in vogue
Skrillex invented that parted haircut (as far as I know).

To be honest they're both fuckable.

I have no shame.

>girl from GOT

The fucking elves!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=eFoaFw0MqMY

>He fell for the conservative woman meme

Top kek.

>b-but muh redpilled white women

They don't exist. It's very beta to even consider it desu.

>girl
>redpilled

Isn't that Natalie Dormer?

>conservative woman
>dyed hair
>trump supporter

Come on now.

Not true. There are a lot out there.

>Liberal women understand politics enough to actively participate

Seriously. The majority of "liberal" women just virtue signal for attention.

Don't worry about what the haircut is like.
Just avoid in general.

>don't waste your time on unclean white women, goyim
>gaze upon their shocking new hairstyle, the bun

they're called Slavs. There are hundreds of millions of them.

>conservative girls are retarded
>liberal girls are smart
Hi roasty.

Natalie dormer with that side bald thing is hot tho...

Natalie dormer is just hot...

Conservative girls are generally just dumb blondes or really old.

It's more important to shame the beta tendency to consider that women will help carry social burdens, especially traditionalist burdens or burdens for the sake of virtue.

It's a weak notion in men and needs to be purged on sight tbqh.

Conservative girls are usually just girls who had fathers that gave a damn desu.

How dare you insult Lizzie.

Dormer can fuck off though.

The on the left was Micked.

Is not goal-burner.

Nothing says "I have no respect for my man and don't give a fuck about looking attractive" more than a pixie cut. VERY FEW woman can pull that off.

Shill or troll.
Either way, fuck off.

Dude, I am literally a conservative, young woman on pol and I follow hundreds like me on twitter. We do exist. Hope is not lost

Not gonna lie, this is pretty hot.

Most are ugly. You probably are too.

I can confidently say that I am not. And neither are they ;)

You know the rules...

Most definitely are. I'm talking about the real life population, not the handful of self-selected twitter ones out of millions.

Potato oven?

Fucking dropped.

I'm sorry you don't have a red-pilled hottie to snug at night user

>tfw there is a real, actual female on Sup Forums
>tfw also I secretly knew you were a roastie all along and have been saving this .jpg for the reveal
>tfw I know there are redpilled qt.'s irl but so many aren't and its an existential struggle of absurd proportions
>tfw I realized that the older generations that are still around kinda fucked us over bigly

I'd rather stick with my hot lefty than a low IQ altright tard.

www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article543361/

Top kek, every fucking time. Sup Forums thinks they've found some redpilled white waifu and it turns out she's a coalburner. It literally never fails.

>tfw jpg was png all along

I'm sure you'll feel the same way when she betrays you for a black and all you'll have left is your dog to fuck.

females on the internet are just males with wigs

Judging from your posts you really don't like conservative girlies. Did one hurt you?

>conservative women rarely have political views of their own
>liberal girls participating in politics
You're a special kind of faggot arent you user

Kill it with fire

He was reverse raped by her pheromones and couldn't reach his safe space in time

You just redpilled yourself on women & society while trying to redpill us about women.
see Dumbass.

I'm just making some observations here.

ikr even worse.

Just imagine his dirty pink hands and his Guinness breath all over that actual white women. Fucking revolting desu.

Ikr. And it makes for maximum keks for cucks

You know those are all in their 45s+ right? They're not young women.

Exactly. 95%+ of the girls on my campus are liberal.

And I go to an all women's college where 95% of the girls are conservative (it's mostly white) :)

Yeah and coalburners who wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole, so what?

And I go to the #1 university in Canada (UofT).

>95% of the girls are conservative (it's mostly white)

I wonder why mine is so much better than yours...

About the same % wont have children above replacement rate, too.

Sounds kind of like death desu.

m8, what is it with you and the coal burner meme tonight? You're posting it left and right, what happened?

LOL I'm getting a dual degree from my school and Notre Dame. Try again senpai.

*won't,

damn it. I'm having a bad night bros. Haven't even had a decent kek.

Burn it with coal, hm?

Goddamn there's a grill at my school that has the left (physical and political) haircut, and it's dyed fucking bright red.

Sure bro
Except "95% of the girls are conservative" are not conservative at Notre Dame.