GOVERNMENT SHOULD SUPPLY BIDETS FOR HYGEINE

Why do Americans smear shit around their ass?

When my husband first suggested getting a bidet, my immediate visceral reaction was, 'Eww no! No way I'm using that!' Therefore, when it came in the mail two days later (thanks Prime!) and my husband installed it, I stood in the hall and informed him that I would still be using toilet paper thank you very much. Fast forward thirty minutes to when my husband 'took it for a spin', as it were, and exclaimed from the bathroom that it was 'the most amazing thing ever and I HAD to try it!'

I put up a good fight, but in the end, my husband's darling brown eyes won me over, as they always do, and I decided to give it a whirl.

Oh my sweet mercy hallelujah. It was heaven. A bit startling at first, if you have never used a bidet, but I have never felt cleaner in my whole life! It also has been helpful to those of us who have hemorrhoids (THANKS CHILDBIRTH) because it is a bit gentle and less abrasive than toilet paper tends to be. We haven't bought toilet paper since we bought it (March, so, 4 months) and I haven't missed it a bit. My husband and I now fight over using the downstairs bathroom, because the upstairs bathroom is lacking the glorious invention that is the Luxe Neo 120. I should take off a star for wrecking my marriage, Luxe Bidet Neo 120! THANKS.

As for the bidet itself, it is easy peasy to install (according to my husband; I wouldn't know because I was having a toilet paper protest in the hall at the time of its installation) and simple to clean for the most part...the back (where it attaches to the toilet) is a bit more difficult to clean than your average, sad, greatly lacking, bidet-less toilet, but nothing major at all. The nozzle where the water shoots out is covered by a neat little 'sanitary shield' which is a nice touch. To clean the nozzle itself you simply turn the 'self cleaning' knob on the bidet controls and instead of squirting 'out' it squirts down to rinse itself off. Its very independent that way,

reddit spacing.. fuck off nigger

Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975),[5] Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975).[6] Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France, and are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, notably in Argentina and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, along with functions like toilet seat warmers, are commonly found in Japan.

>shit smearer detected

Hey Mom. Reminder that the bidet will never ravage your asshole as hard as my birth did.

reported, saged

>I'm so incompetent and incapable of practicing basic hygiene that I can't take a shit without having a water jet shoot up my ass to clean me.

>wanting water squirted on you asshole
No thanks.

ban this faggot mods

> wanting to smear shit around your asshole

Wanna know how I know you're a niglet?

> My idea of hygiene is smearing shit around my asshole

it costs 30 bucks, get another one for the upstairs bathroom you cheap floozy

>should governmen-
no

SLIDE THREAD.
SAGE.
Nothing to do with politics.
Ban this poster, mods.

False.

The Italian GOVERNMENT mandates all new houses have BIDETS. This has everything to do with politics.

Bump

>shilling this hard

I want others to experience the anal cleanliness that I do.

in russia, toilet piss on you

lifeguards used to have smoking pipes. if someone drowned they would fire it up and blow smoke up their ass. just like a jew shill.

I avoid shitting in public area - I always make sure I shit before I go out into public. If I HAVE to go in public, I'll make an exception. Now, when I am cleaning my ass with toilet paper, I make sure to wet the toilet paper first. It'll never be perfect, but it does a far better job than dry toilet paper. And if it's particularly messy, I'll simply hop in the shower real quick. I'm weird out a shitty ass.

Sounds like your life would improve with a luxe bidet neo 120

I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.

Listen here pardner
Calm down and listen
Get off your high horse and listen here

Y'all dont need to stick the cheesy delight up your dick.
DONT DO IT.
I am not responsible for whatever mayhem you cause with your tallywhacker and those fucking fishy cheesy noodles

Cheesy fish fucking noodles arent for your bollocks. You need to eat these fucker, not put your chaps on and stick the dolphin with its kin in the fucking cheesy noodles. They wont get along in there, and youll have cheese on your dick.

Frenchies love fucking cheese, and the fucking vikings love fish, and neither are known for their dental hygene. That cheese starved fucking frenchman is gonna bite your dick off. Sven the viking will think your little "pardner" is a fucking herring and loose his shit. Then your gonna need a shorter cath.

KEEP YOUR DICK OUT OF THE CHEESY FISHY NOODLES COWBOY

Get out, woman. We don't care about your female toilet problems