How scared are you Sup Forums ?

How scared are you Sup Forums ?

Liberals are getting stronger to beat the FUCK out of you Nazi pussies, we are coming for you, be ready pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89#.sahuyx3mj
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Canada
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be afraid fascists, if I ever see one of you I'll break your noses and leave you bloodied in a ditch.

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89#.sahuyx3mj

Stop posting stupid bullshit and making us look bad you fucking faggot.

lmao, he's fat as fatass

CAN I SPEAK TO MY COMRADE?

>Gets swole
>Stops being such a cuck
>Stops being a faggot leftie

Well thats why I carry weapons.

Like my .88 Magnum.

It shoots through schools...

this.

or if they're completely deranged and stay cuckd they still won't know how to fight or take a fucking punch. I ain't scurred a snowflakes

A

Welcome to Shill Corp. I see it's your first day, so allow me to give you a quick rundown! ;)

>start off by creating your first slide thread, this should be easy
>when you're done go to the catalog, Sup Forums.org/pol/catalog
>sort by creation date
>now post in any new thread that tickles your fancy
>remember, 4Channers LOVE emoticons xD

A lot of these posts after your side had their ass beat a day ago. lmao

How well does being swol work against a 45 caliber bullet?

>W-watch out l-l-lefties! I've been carbo-loading on tr-trump c-cake!

This fight was over before it even started.

That's right, mainstream media, keep pretending it's the weakness positive slave morality preaching left that are swole and not the self responsible hyper masculine Nietzschean right wing.

Working out means you accept there's something to improve on, the left is adamant about healthy at any body type.

You can post one swole lefty, I can post a million swole red pills.

More proof that guns are for pussies.

I'd leave you bloodied in a ditch and rape your wife if you tried to fight me like a man.

Receive a Cold Shower.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

>can't bench his own body weight
>swole

Your gains are shit and you should feel bad.

Wow he's that swole and he still hasn't got laid?

>hyper masculine Nietzschean right wing
Even your leader is a lardass fatty.

Found a pic of you pussy

fags will always be fags who can't take a hit or do shit in a fight

>Sage this fucking JUDEN

>putting yourself at a disadvantage because MUH MANLINESS

Whatever you say Sven

What happened to us being agents of the Kremlin.

>At his best, he could squat 335 pounds, bench 200 and deadlift 280.
>At his best, he could deadlift 280.

We have guns you fuckin faggot

I'm an übermensch, my goal is to become my own leader and define my own morality and culture. Nietzscheans are hyper-individualistic, it's why we're all some anarchy spin-off (mostly ancap here, personally I think I'm a mutualist).

>this is the physique of the average Sup Forumsack

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're a faggot

You're resentful and probably have an unimpressive body.

>I'm an übermensch

Please tell me OP is joking about being swipe. My 13 year old brother has more muscle on his arms that this Canadian cuck poozie could ever manage to get in his life. I'm not sorry to inform you that most of trump's kek army is beyond the boundary of weight lifting. We are too busy getting ripped off of cocaine while bench pressing tanks and then drinking liberal tears. I'll see you in the ditch cunt

It is no secret that Sup Forums is more diverse than the left. All we need is a black, gay user, to scream at them and they won't do shit to him tbqh

Do their muscles protect against bullets?

Swole* ^ sorry for the typo lads

guns are for pussies, real men fight with their hands.

In Canada you pussy alt reichers don't have guns to protect you so we could beat the shit out of you until you beg for mercy.

Why do people who don't research philosophy appear on Sup Forums? Übermensch has nothing to do with posturing as something better, it has everything to do with trying to become better.

Seriously, fuck off and lurk more newfag.

>muh gunz

Come to Canada and I'll show you my swole guns and use them to beat the fuck out of you like areal man. Keep hiding behind your gun you little bitch.

>I'm not sorry to inform you that most of trump's kek army is beyond the boundary of weight lifting. We are too busy getting ripped off of cocaine while bench pressing tanks

>so they can fight nazis
What timeline are they in? Nazis were done with in the 40s.

Op when told weightlifting could help him fight

Muscles on fat guys are like tits on a fat bitch. Useless unless you know how to use em

Your are on the right tack. The problem is it took you 26 years to figure out how to get in shape. What else have you yet to figure out?

>alt-right

>trumpets are "trying to become better"
>by eating doritos, collecting pepes and wearing fur suits

>like a real man

Hahahaha hahahaha

Why a trumptard would go to Canada?
Why anyone would go to Canada?

The most effective technique is the element of surprise. They don't know who I am, or what I stand for, when the time is right, I will use my own cultivated strength to hit them where it hurts.

>these far-left guys are weightlifting so they don't hurt their hands and cry when they assault people who have different opinions

Too bad Canada is irrelevant.
We could invade you and the war would be over within the week.
Not like your military would defend you. They're sick of your commie bullshit.

Wait security actually let that abomination in?

What the fuck are you talking about? The real Sup Forums are all about self betterment without limit. This is our philosophy in direct contradiction to the weakness positivity and slave morality of the left.

Who do you think you're convincing? What argument do you believe you're winning?

Canada is next to useless and all you do is drink maple syrup and speak French. I mean at the mere sight of an American flag coming over the horizon I can just see them bending over and begging for forgiveness.

If they become too manly, then their compatriots will complain about the patriarchy.

How is that going to end?

>real Sup Forums
Real Sup Forums is a myth. It's nothing but degenerate fatties watching anime and collecting memes.

>can't even diddy lmao3pl8
I weigh 40lbs less and do 315x5

lol can't wait for Canada to become muslim. You will then beg for our guns. We will bring them do not worry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Canada

>and rape your wife
WOW YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST.

Incredibly disrespectful to women and POC. I'm going to call your employer for suggesting the harm of women you white Trump voting shithead.

Fight me you little bitch
What coast are you on

>guns are for pussies, real men fight with their hands.
If you didn't have to deal with guns, you'd be claiming fist fighting is for pussies and real men fight with words.

thought your wife was a dude. wtf?

>get ripped
>realize you're fighting for and are the grunt of beta nu-males telling you "g-go punch that one next eheheheheh!!" and blue haired dykes screaming at you for having a sexist figure
strong men create good times

>come to canada

nty habibi

>picture of pepe with cross through him
hahaha holy shit
this can't be real

>those lifts
>at that body weight
Ya this guy has zero test.

Atta boy, post a video of when you find the cunt

Praise Kek, even the anti-pepe celebrates him.

Wow if this is the far left thought process its going to be fun hording you onto reservations and watching as you live in the third world while we go into space and settle new worlds.

Notice how they don't mention any sort of martial arts training or anything that would help them learn how to actually fight. Having big muscles doesn't help if you're just trying to ape the choreographed fight scenes you've seen in movies.

well see, now you've gone and brought my wife into it.

You should have learned how to stay anonymous on the intertubes.

I'm going to mail your cock to your Aunt Sue.

3rd class, faggot.

I benched 220 and squatted ~400 when I was a junior in HS

good, we are redpilling them through the backdoor. now they will realize all that numale shit is a recipe for failure and to be masculine, and that feminism is thus retarded bullshit.

If you ever become alpha you will realize equality is a fools game and you will become right.

You know, I havent been getting my checks.

but the jews sure seem to be front and center trying to get us to war eith white Christian Russia, so... I work for free.

>we managed to find an in-shape leftist so we wrote an article about it
Scared yet Drumpfkins?

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Hell yeeah pol I'd love to see you Nazis irl not behind that PC.

Look at my lifts boys.
Bench: 150
Squat: 210
Deadlift: 275

You wouldn't want to step to that in the ring would ya fatboys?

i'll be ready when your fist shatters trying to punch us

>strong enough
>implying we're that strong and buff to begin with

wow, the liberals are such cucks they actually believe this

Kek, I'm a petite trap and I could beat up this cuck

He'd probably enjoy it as well

>trying to beat up your political opponents
This is what guns are for.
Come at me, commies.

THAT SHIT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!
THE DNC RECOGNIZED THEIR WEAK ASS SUPPORT BASE IS PATHETIC LOW TESTO MALES AND HAD TO "PUMP IT UP" !!!!! Fucking losers are funny as hell.

Vancouver

Can I suck your feminine benis

Leaf

Even with muscles those nu-males have less test than the average man-to-womyn tranny.

Is it their diet?

>Bench 150
>Squat 210
>Deadlift 275
I know kids who fucking bench 200, squat 250 and deadlift 350 in their second year of HS

Like is this satire? I hope so.

>Squat: 210
Its over lads
now in a #shillforhill

Firstly,
>weightlifting to train to fight
Secondly
>the "leader" has a body easily obtainable in 1.5 years

Pretty sad desu. If da ebil nazis needed to beef up to defend themselves, they could go from sedentary to larger than this guy running test for 12 weeks, which actually has fairly negligible health effects.

>dont have guns to protect
>guns to protect
>TO PROTECT

The only reason that guns are brought up in an an argument against a libtard; libtards are so utterly unhinged that we need to protect ourselves from the leftist mobs in such a way. If you were to get in a 'fight' with 10+ people, no matter what you can do or how strong you are, you will lose that fight, if you were to have a gun, the mob would back away.

>b-buh im punchin a nazi, IM A HERO
If all white males who dont share the same ideologies as you are nazis, you're litteraly looking for anybody to assult and aything to destroy because you didnt get what you wanted.

>but look hiw much weaker you are
Is it even an argument when you get one of the most physically fit leftys, and compare it to one of the most physically unfit Trump supporters? I can take a raging purplehair goliath and compare it to a 6'3 bodybuilder wearing a MAGA hat, but that still isnt an argument either.

This attempted shilling by these simps makes me sick. You faggot leftys are losing the culture war. In the words of one of your own "history is on our side, we will bury you."

Vancouver fag here

meet me by the stairs that lead up to the metrotown skytrain station.

I'll wear a maga hat, you can wear some faggoty ass Hillary shirt so we can identify each other before I destroy you.

>weightlifting

Enjoy your impractical aesthetics while I train Muay Thai and Jiu-Jitsu

U gon get fukd

Trump should implement a no fatties policy at his rallies.

Someone should tell the guy in OPs article that when he hits a 400 lb bench, the time vortex will reverse, and Bernie will end up winning against Trump in the 2016 presidential election. After that, Uncle Bernie will take up his pants, and get on all fours in the middle of Pennsylvania ave, and allow everyone individual blessed with excess melanin to come and dick him in the ass. Then, the honor guard will come and light a nug in the fistula connecting his asshole to surface epithelium, and the population of DC can come and rip one out of his asshole.

This is the future we could have had, but it can still be this way, but only if liberals start lifting weights. Uncle Bern will come down from heaven and slap his balls on your face while you're on that last sweet sweet rep, and the taste of his meaty scrot will get you through that. Then you and Bernie can commence post coital intercourse as he prolapses his anus, and stuffs the end of the barbell in up to his mouth. He has become a victim of Vlad the Impaler and the time vortex has suddenly gone awry. The muslims are pushed into the sea, and Constantinople has been retaken. As we walk through the doors of the Hagio Sofia, Putin has already assembled the national choir to grace its walls with Gregorian chants. Children are given hammers, and the deconstruction of the minarets commences immediately. Styxhexxenhammer666 is one of the first to arrive, and peaces out pretty much immediately. Chelsea Clinton is thrown from the roof and nobody cares. Julius Caesar comes back from the dead and cuts off his dick and presents it to the queen. As she places it into her introitus, green mist appears and the number "1488" ascends like a smoke signal. We await for the arrival of Hitler, but Erwin Rommel appears instead. Initially disappointed, the crowd realizes that Rommel was a far superior leader anyway, and eventually accept this motion.

>that feel when I've been lifting for over 4 years and these numbers are unironically my lifts at 6ft 160lbs

Too bad it will end up backfiring on them kek

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Oh good, I'm not too far away
Seems like you already have a challenger closer to you though.