If you're afraid to publicly state your own political views doesn't that make you the cuck?

if you're afraid to publicly state your own political views doesn't that make you the cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rloqp5XpmiM
youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On this board, any views that aren't right wing will send to the gas chambers

Haha yeah. Fucking cucks amirite?

lol do you even know the back story ofthis? the guy plowed into the back of some black bitches car and then started verbally abusing her. nigs in the ghetto dont fuck with you unless you draw attention to yourself. even the knockout game is people who make themselves a target.

Sometimes yes, other times, no.

Living in Cali saying something like "I like Trump" can cost you your job, your social life and even family. Some people are willing to pay the price, but most feel it's better to just keep it private.

Yeah how dare I. Nigs are peaceful creatures. Sorry rabbi. I'll be a good goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=rloqp5XpmiM

Admitting you're a Trumpet right now is like admitting you were a Loyalist during the Revolution. America doesn't tolerate traitors.

>during the revolution
>America doesn't tolerate traitors
wat

Holy fuck this is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

I do say I like Trump. I did it at work. I also threatened to kill my boss. He is not going to fire me.

Threatening someones life actually works. Lefty cucks threaten people's life all the time. They deal with people of opposing views by threatening them and their livelihoods. So fuck them, kill them if you have to, they aren't human. They are just neo-communists.

>tell my stupid lefty gf i'm a nazi
>she just thinks i'm being ironic
it's cute

They aren't traitors while holding the governing seats of the US government rebel scum.

Why is the "Resistance" on the side of the media and surveillance state trying to impose a one-world, no-borders government with strict laws restricting speech?

Is it just easier to sell neckbeards and blue-hairs on Star Wars shit? You can't be this dumb. Trump IS the resistance to globalism.

bro, i just live in liberal sess pool and i dont need to tell thiem what i think,

Ill just vote trump faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

Just when we thought liberals couldn't get any dumber, the establishment convinced them they were fighting the power by voting for the establishment

He's an illegitimate criminal president who is soon to be brought up on charges as a foreign traitor. He'll die in prison. His supporters will go down in history as suckers.

>establishment Trump is anti-establishment
>corrupt Trump is anti-corruption
>elite Trump is for the people
Suckers.

There is nothing wrong with being a cuck.

Damn, Hillary's odds are 99%!?

>establishment shill
>calling others suckers

No. It means you have no idea what words mean. Look up the definition of cuck.

>2 posts by this ID

sage

I'm not scared to state my views because I'm a liberal and most people already agree with me to an extent.

Somehow people are not threatened by a worldview that does not demonize them for the conditions of their birth.

Caring about my safety isn't making me a cuck, you stupid moron.

>Flag

I know you're fishing for (you)s, but have some dignity.

I revealed my full power level at a party last night

>turns out a few guys I knew from highschool are alt right now

no one cared, and I ended up taking with this guy about how the Nazis did nothing wrong for the rest of the night

right wing people do need to stop being pussies though, you would be shocked how many normies respond well to radical right wing ideas, numales are vaginas and if they are outnumbered they will shut the fuck up

Dignity is for insecure people.

>Germany
>Secure

This

Don't tell me you can't relate.

You can, it's in your cultural DNA.

Admitting you're anti-Trump now is like admitting you were a loyalist AFTER the revolution.

I agree, once you take the lead people agree with you.

No retard it makes you a pussy

Lol, all these FUCKING DRUMPFKINS will be peepee poopooing once we brave, diverse revolutionary antifascists fucking beat the nazi out of you fascists.

Your fucking sick ethnostate is over racist cracker white bitches.

> INT;TT contain the Yankee's
> pic unregulated
> sage goes in all fields
> sage all Yankee threads
[SAGED]

Only because your fucking puppet BLUMPF is a russian puppet bitch and got the election hacked and all the racist fucking christtards crackers voted while all undocumented migrants and PoC are subject to racist and bigoted voting laws

lol
i bet ur body is pear shaped too, you blue haired monstrosity

> pic unrelated
GTFO were full

Nope, Im right they are wrong

I hope your rot inside your corpse.

Based Bait

Love how lefties have these childish names for Trump.

Tell us another one princess.

I expose that im right wing libertarian.

I don't expose i am a nationalist because of the taboo principles behind it for normies.

>UR LIKE HITLER

I just want the race war to begin so organized civilization can continue.

am i asking for too much Sup Forums. i just want to be happy.

>pic not related