Muhh white cockk bigger than chinkss

>muhh white cockk bigger than chinkss
Can white people stop acting like niggers?
You're literally saying "asians may have more money and be smarter but MUHH WHITEE COCKK

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_países_por_Índice_de_Desenvolvimento_Humano
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who said that?

Normalfag whites are just high-functioning niggers. That's why when they come here we call them niggers.

It's pretty much on every thread about fucking asians instead of white girls or dick measures

The only people who say that are pathetic beta manchildren.

I don't recall anyone saying on Sup Forums about dick sizes. Just that they prefer white dick, which is true.

No but at least I can make women laugh

Never met a funny asian in my life

Why are so many brazilians browsing Sup Forums when we literally have the "huenigger" meme? Just curious, how do you guys even stumble upon Sup Forums in the first place.

Whites don't say that here, it is unironically jews, along with many other posts. Ever play JIDF bingo?

Yeah... we don't say that m8. There's a few guys with an asian fetish but most of us are for white girls.

Because unlike you we are one of the biggest internet communities, get triggered europoor

Nigger

>hue monkey calling other people poor

>brazil's mexico talking shit

whatever.

more of the chick on the right, please.

fapwow!

I spit at white beta faggots with chink fetishes. Fuck you monkey. Go swing from a tree off a cliff

racemixers are retarded anyway, they are basically niggers.

Well when we see portuguese people coming to Brazil in daily basis because they can't live there, it gives us the impression that you guys are poor

The funny thing is, Asians generally view white people in a similar way that white people view blacks. Of course, like most white people, they won't say as much in public, but they will talk mad shit behind your back.

this

which is funny considering we rekt their shit

WE

Whats the point in having a big economy if million of you live in poverty in the slams and 100 people probably control all that money,you disgusting inbred and halfbred monkey?

I can fuck any girl or even boy. maybe some animals too. no discrimination by me.

Ok Since you complain so much about immigrants, how about this: Dont come to our country, you europoor piece of shit

Why the fuck would I want to go to your shithole?I should tell the same to your fucking nordeste monkeys.

And btw,
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_países_por_Índice_de_Desenvolvimento_Humano

43-Portugal
75-Brazil

I agree. I think whites who talk about their cocks are morons. Whites are better than chinks and niggers for countless reasons that have nothing to do with our nice cocks

i would rather live in a country governed by laws made by americans or western europe over every single far east country