DID KEK DIE TONIGHT ON 60 MINUTES?

>DID KEK DIE TONIGHT ON 60 MINUTES?
>DID KEK DIE TONIGHT ON 60 MINUTES?

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/846007636801835008

>American politics

The next time you try to praise Kek on repeating numbers don't do it. Kek is dead. Bury it.

Nothing happened.

No he didn't but Willson soon will.

What happened on 60 minutes?

DID YOU WATCH?
DID YOU WATCH?
DID YOU WATCH?

Bet you did you little bitch. Bend over.

A grown man feuding with teenagers on a thai transgender image board.

I didn't watch I actually spent the day with my gf, she fondled my balls a little and then I got a steak and some beers.

Fuck you cuck

I didn't watch I actually spent the day with my gf, she played with my nads for a little while and then i got some tim hortons timbits and coffee.

Fuck you cuck

JUST

Tell me... do you check'em?

YOU WILL

I tried to get her to suck my dick but she said no because she isn't degenerate. Fuck I love her

get him lads

>French flag
>Immediately think of Islam
>every time

Get out Rick.

I didn't watch I actually spent the day alone by myself, I fondled my balls for a little while and then I watched some "Horton hears a Who" and had some xanax. I didn't suck my dick because I am not a degenerate.

Fuck you cuck

Old man yells at frogs

No, he was just baiting, because he suffered effects of weaponized autism in the past. It was shitty bait, but he is getting better.

Someone please make this shoop

It's amazing that Rick Wilson is even talked about anymore. How many times has this guy been wrong? He's wrong always. He is a weathervane for wrongness. And yet he is relevant, whether you want to admit it or not. He writes articles, he goes on TV shows, presumably he still does consulting. But why? Who would pay for this bonehead's services? How could that be good business?

It just goes to show the cronyism that occurs in the kike media. He literally has a career because he knows people, nothing more. He can't perform or produce any results, but he gets money in his pocket because he knows the right people.

KEK IS GOING DOWN TONIGHT!!!

Man, that movie was a real piece of shit.

CEASE

Honest question, does France have a black budget or a skunk works type program?

Can Sup Forums's residential Europoors tell us if their countries are involved in black budget projects?

Honestly if anything the 60 Minutes interview with Cernocuck just confirmed how over-zealous the news was to try and Correct the Record(TM)

Pizza Comet owner still looks like a pedo so can't hide that. He literally has crazy eyes

I didn't watch it user, I looked through it this morning and sadly it was nothing. I was also very tired, I finally took ShareBlue's advice and took a nap.

Kek is alive and well

CHECKED