>month salary is $400
>meanwhile Americans can afford $1000 PC after month of working

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUVwGR3M-3Q
wikihow.com/Immigrate-Into-the-United-States-Permanently
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So why not just come here

I can see those sanctions are...paying off HAHAHAHAHA

Go on the computer and find some uggo desperate american woman. if you can grin and bear it you will get free citizenship.

how?

money doesn't buy happiness friend

I know lots of rich friends who are horribly depressed

if you work your ass off at a factory you could make $1,000 in a week, but take home far less because lol welfare taxes

I am shy. Specially towards women.

Immigration's a bitch if you're not brown

Marry an American or go to college here and find an internship that will pay for your working visa.

apply for a visa

thats a meme

Become a middleman trading Russian brides for top-end battlestations.

I wont get out of bed for less than $1,000 a week.

>thats a meme
It's not.

>very responsible, kind to the clients, doing my job very well
Mkay.

Maybe you can find a CIA associate at the next anti-Putin protest rally and they might be able to help you.

>Immigration's a bitch if you're not brown
Oh, c'mon. You just have to be worth something other than a diversity filler. Also, try that as an indian who are kinda brown. They get a hell on earth in immigration because of indian-specific quota.
t. former russian who immigrated happily

come on over, idiot

You can be my mail-order bride if you're a qt3.14 female

Teach Russian in Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=wUVwGR3M-3Q

Come to Canada but you want to move to Province of Alberta, Saskatchewan or British Columbia. The rest is very bad.

I'm sure trump needs some elite Russian hackers to keep rigging elections for him, steady work and a nice computer seems like a nice setup

>Live in Russia
>be oppressed illiterate peasant
>have child
>child is oppressed illiterate peasant
>repeat hundred times
>go mental and kill the tsar
>replace tsar with worse ruler
>be oppressed illiterate peasant
Such is life in Russia

>americans
>having jobs

We're a massive welfare state, tricking the planet.

>be Russian
>move to America
>make 7,000 a month working as an electrical engineer

HA

>Russian moves to another frozen wasteland

eh I donnow, I would suggest he move somewhere cool and dry. If that exists. Dry is Arizona/Texas. It's wet here (souther IN) constantly and it sucks ass.

It was like that before the sanctions

what if you, for once in your shitty existence, not pissed off world powers? if you want a good country you must bend over for israel.

desu though you should be glad you're actually independent. not a slave to israel's will.

I doubt that the prices of the hardware dont get adjusted in russia.
Just like steam games are cheap as fuck for russians.
They rather sell their shit cheap than not at all.

stop being a pussy

Shy towards women means he will only black her one eye on the first meeting instead of raping her in russia.

Yeah, but at least you have a leader who loves his people and a culture that is traditional and brings out the best in its people. Living in America is shit because there is no sense of community, our culture is just niggers and thots, and jews have effectively run our country for the past 30 years. Be grateful for your beautiful society.

Think outside the box. Become the woman

copying software costs nothing, components do have some cost.

>I doubt that the prices of the hardware dont get adjusted in russia.
Actually the prices of hw is higher that in US

Their main export is corruption.

some people actually think this way

Fuck off we ARE FULL.

We already make about 10k less than Americans not accouting for the currency exchange from CAD to USD.

And the dumb leaf invites more immigrants.

Also op, do your houses cost millions? No? Then stay the fuck in Russia.

immigrate... if you're worthy

get a load of this goy. i wish i lived in russia.

Kek. We have gay marriage here so becoming a trap and finding some schmuck to marry you is Ivan's only option

A 1000$ PC costs 500$ in Russia

Rural areas of America houses don't cost millions, big houses do.

You get half of that here :^)

no, it's not

>You just have to be worth something other than a diversity filler
Not in US, you need 10 years of experience in your field if you want to even try and find an employee willing to bother making a vise. Basically, you need to be in top 10% of your profession to come to US. Or you can cross the border illegally and liberals will defend you

I know a russian mate, and we compared PC component and vidya games prices, you guys pay like 40-50% less then us.

You make sites like G2A still viable

wikihow.com/Immigrate-Into-the-United-States-Permanently
I hope this helps. Study, get a lawyer, and find a company to hire you. Make sure you work really fucking hard.

Software prices are lower, but why would PC components be cheaper? Importing stuff doesn't make it cheaper. A Nintendo Switch costs 500 bucks right now in Russia. That's just fucked up.

>find a company to hire you
Right after you get 10 years of experience, that is the minimum requirement. So you can start thinking about immigration in mid 30s. Honestly moving to US is so hard for anyone non-brown, I don't see why anyone would bother. Nigga just move to Japan, even that is way easier. US doesn't want anyone non-brown

Well, the prices are cheaper, you just don't know where to buy them. Find a local tech shop, better if it is pc parts shop, they usually have lower prices (пoтoмy чтo oптoвыe цeны и вce тaкoe). Also, clerks there will pick better and cheaper parts for you, if you are not tech savvy.

>Summary of Russian History
>"and then things got worse"

start a clickbait youtube channel, english, no speaking just captions an butt sluts in the thumbnail, get that american money

How the fuck is your salary so low? Even i make 700€ per month, not to mention my brother gets 2000€.

Yeah, the water's fine! (And not frozen)

Experience the magic that is ...

C A P I T A L I S M

>Russian moved to North Dakota for oilfield
>made 210,000 a year
>married to American girl of my dream.
>moved to California and work on offshore rig for ExxonMobile.
>daughter is on the way
>just became USA Citizenship last October.

That's because ((they)) use brown people as the slave underclass. Maybe get a tan?

How did you moved to the us in first place

How can americans make so much money? 200 000 a year? I dont believe it.

That's probably why you are $20T in debt

working on an oil rig makes you bank.

200,000k is a bit much, unless he's management.

>Live in Philippines
>very responsible, kind to the clients, doing my job very well
>month salary is $200-300
>meanwhile Russians can afford $400 PC after month of working

>Live in Brazil
>Very responsible, doing my job very well
>Month salary is 400-500$
>Rent, electricity/water/internet is 80% of my paycheck
>Don't have a credit card, only a debt one
>Gaming PC is 1000$
>HTC Vive is 2500$
>Yup nothing is gonna happen unless I get creative and earn more money

He's lying. The average for a worker is 70,000 while deputies get 100,000 on average.

So the average month salary is 5.8K? Thats fucking insane still

> Gtfgo back to / fit
>pic not related

It is insane but it's one of the highest paid jobs for manual labour. Also keep in mind the standard of living is different in the US. You have to have a car, pension, healthcare, insurance, expensive housing etc etc

>go mental and kill the tsar
You can thank the Jews for that

Yea, but the cost of living is insane too. Tings like houses, gas, medical expenses, education are highly inflated here

Do (you) also pay $1200/ month in rent? Plus $750 / month health insurance? plus $200/month car insurance? Plus $300 / month in basic utilities (electric+gas+water)? Don't forget $50 / week minimum for gasoline to make it to work and the grocery store. Some weeks it's more like $80.

My PC is about $750. Took me about three months to get enough money and buy the parts to build it. I was lucky a friend gave me a monitor, a pretty good one, when he upgraded. Would have been about another ~$200 new to get the one I have now.

I don't own a cell phone because I can't afford the monthly payments on it; I bundle my internet & landline for $100 / month ... assuming I don't call outside the U.S., in which case I have to pay long distance charges.

I'm terrified of needing a doctor for something major. My deductible is $5000 per year.

Now tell us what your monthly expenses run, after your daily vodka intake.

> inb4 .... no. I don't have an alcohol budget. Maybe once every three or four months I buy a case of beer as a treat ... $40 for 24 bottles at 12 oz. each.

This. Fucking kill yourself Ivan if you think moving here will solve your problems

All hardworking kawaii Russians come to Australia.

>I doubt that the prices of the hardware dont get adjusted in russia.
US has the cheapest prices, because they pay either no taxes (when ordering from different state) or pay like, what, 5-8%? But here in EU the taxes are like 20%+.

One difference though is some software like games. Those prices are geared towards Russia and other former USSR states except Baltics.

>I bundle my internet & landline for $100 / month

I know that feel friend. I'd love to move to America but they don't accept Serbian law degrees so I am stuck here.

>month salary is $400

Двopники дoлжны cтpaдaть

Sorry man. My parents left Serbia in the 90s. We applied to America, Canada, New Zealand, and South Africa. First place that accepted us was South Africa. We lived there for 5 years before Canada accepted us. Not sure what it's like to go through the process now, but I'd recommend what my parents did and apply to one of the 5 eyes just to get out, then see where life takes you.

>gf finishing law degree
Gonna have to leave her here i guess

my pc was about 400 6 years ago. it's a beast, you gotta shop around a little. it can play most anything.

What Russians have is lower cost of living. So even if, say, Poland or Baltic states have higher salaries in euro equivalents, they still have arguably the same money left to spend on other things after paying for fuel, heating, etc. That's why there is "purchasing power parity".

Not EU / US sanctions, rather drop of oil price. Though the drop didn't happen out of nowhere.
Back in 2014, euro was like 45 rubles, now it's 60 rubles. So not a huge difference.
Dollar was around 35, now it's around 57. But dollar strengthened not only in Russia. Back in 2014, 1 euro was 1.40 dollars, now they are practically identical. And it's like everywhere around the world.

>month salary is $400
wew lad our poverty line is at $1100 dollars a month

They don't accept them because they are meaningless. Moja rodjaka zivi u beogradu. Uci da buda medicinska sestra. She literally blackmails her teachers for good grades and gets away with it

Except Tsar was killed by a Bolshevik firing squad led by a Jew.

They use a completely different legal system. I suppose you'll be fine if she becomes a stay at home mom or something but you'd be better off marrying an american woman.

That's true but consider this: in Norway pack of cigarettes is 12 euros, but average wage is like 3000 euros.
Here it's 2 euros but average is 500. Median is probably 350 though.

This. We literally are paying almost everyone off. The people you see making it are mostly engineers or doctors or people with connections.

It's honestly not as good as it looks on TV.

> when (you)'re on ((you))'re third bottle of vodka for the morning and (((you))) think ((((you))))'re being "clever"

> but (((((you))))) just come off as completely retarded

You're an idiot. Local economies are balanced around local wages and salaries. You wouldn't be able to find housing for less than 400 a month in America, barring living in the absolute worst populated areas, or desolate areas with little human habitation.

Matter of fact, I personally shell out around 400 a month just for groceries in the house, plus the $1400/mo mortgage. You're as bad as the Philippino immigrants that are shocked a mango in Canada costs $1.50 each when they could just go pick them off a tree for free in their country; who think it's crazy how much food costs here when "$30 could feed you for a month in my country!" Of course, that's how the immigration meme works in the first place: propagandize everyone about how "rich" the first world countries are, but don't bother telling them that the economies are scaled around those wages so that when you get here you end up being just as poor, sometimes poorer.

What you should be crying about is that no computer hardware is being manufactured locally, forcing you to be a victim of importation costs and prices based on the economic strength of the country from which it was imported in the first place.

Engineers?
I thought North America was importing our engineers from India

you posted this same thread in Sup Forums you fucking homo

This is pretty much it OP. We have so many people that live 10 to a house and etc. At least you guys got free apartments for awhile. Some of you still do.

looking at the figures it gets a little weird. But I guess it works.

Oh god no. Not South Africa. Do you know what they do to white farmers there? Look up Kayla McCormack in South Africa.

Your women are far high quality than western ones though. More than makes up for it.

If you have a sister, I'll give you $3000 for her right now;)

пo кaкoй визe cъeбaл?

Ya and every other country in the world. You still have a chance and getting a job if you're a local engineer though because companies feel they can train those degrees to do anything.

However I will say that they are paying for pajeets houses which is part of the reason those people can even afford it. According to anons on here at least.

I'm not an engineer but i'd sure like it if they paid for MY house as a citizen. Even if I became an engineer I don't think they would do that.

It's a joke because at some point the tech boom is gonna mellow out so I don't know wtf our economy is gonna do then. Once not even engineers can get jobs people are gonna be so pissed. And I guarantee some fat mexican govt worker with a GED (can't even get through high school) is gonna sit there with 200k a year paycheck and laugh and tell all of these grads to become doctors.

That honestly will be the day of rope and it's been building for a long, long, time.

I dare say that given how much Americans work and what they get for it, we live better.
But people here have trouble accepting the fact we're poor because we work like shit and corruption is systematic.
If you want to work like an American and you're smart enough to jump over a few "obstacles", you'll live better here than in America.

As someone with experience in both countries, the US is hardly any better. In fact, some of my relatives enjoy a much better quality of life in Russia.

In the US, it's not that easy to get a decent number of vacation days. Intense competition for jobs. Overtime expected, and so coupled with insufficient time off, you don't get to have much of a personal life. Yeah, there's some potential to earn more, but those expenses are pissed away on high rent especially if you don't want to live in a ghetto-tier neighborhood, health insurance, food products that aren't contaminated with GMOs and artificial shit, even public transportation is so expensive now. Everything's crowded and disgusting. This multiculturalism experiment has been a massive fail, and I believe that whites without strong connections (such as de-rooted Slavs without Jew connections) experience the worst here.

Russian culture is nothing like America's. From one Ruskie to another, being brought to this country from a young age is likely the worst thing to have happened to me.

It's not just about the money. It's about the people, good relationships, a pro-social culture, and not feeling like a foreigner within your own home.

Personally, I work 37 hours a week in a grocery store and expect to take home $50k maplebucks, which aren't as strong these days but still, by year's end.

On top of my $1400/mo mortgage I'm also aiming to bank at least $1200/mo for a new car. My lifestyle is pretty good, I won't complain. Many people work a lot more than me and manage to have less.

I have always wondered, why do we have such high standard of living but just across the border is a shithole

Surely Russia should have had pulled itself together as a USSR, given it leached off fromother nations and us after the war. We had to continue war rationing due to reparations but were still better off.

Norway is in a unique situation in EU. It sells as much gas to Germany as fucking Russia, but has a population of around 5 million. They have, what, trillion dollars in reserve? They don't know what to do with money.