Feminists sisters expose sexism in Mario game with cool duet

What do you guys think of sexism in video games? These girls expose some of the sexist implications in Mario games

youtube.com/watch?v=_WuJm3N0p9c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNgqpkZMjiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7Vss4GYks
youtube.com/watch?v=j4m3AJamQYM
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le edgy swearing

What is this genre of shit called? It's so cringey

What the fuck are they complaining about? That fictional Mario isn't saving the fictional princes fast enough?

I don't give a shit but why does the girl on the left look like she's 15 and 40 at the same time and why does it look like she's wearing a fanny pack on the inside of her pants?

>What is this genre of shit called? It's so cringey
Slam poetry but millennials in general think if they include the word fuck a lot it gives their words artificial edginess. See Destiny whenever he gets into a rant he makes sure to use the word fuck over and over like a child.

well why didn't you save yourself, bitch?

I didn't watch but it's my duty as shitposter to say it was very good indeed.

This would have worked pretty well as a video making fun of feminists. I think they were serious about it though.

If they do not like how women are depicted in games, they should make their own. Otherwise the can STFU. I am seriously sick and tired of watching these "victims" harass people who are actually making creative works. Let people have real creative freedom.

Autistic shrieking.

They ar so shit at this, they don't even know how to rhyme, not even some of the time.

I could teach them some sublime linguistic flow to go with that "Down below" that seems to be the only type they know.

But if I went to their show and proceeded to explain, in perfect refrain, how to match up lyrics while I remain on point, they would get annoyed and anally destroyed by my awesome lyrical skills that straight up kill their stupid word salad.

IT's not a ballad that they are shrieking, they are just complaining in duet, with words set to stun, their lyrics aren't any fun, no pun, it's just crummy, slimy shit that slips through their lips when they attempt to call it "Art"

But its just verbal farts.

God damned tarts.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNgqpkZMjiw

This is all slam poetry

Who is this creature? She looks a perfect pleasure toy for my dick to insert in and orgasm. Pop out 20 babies too.

that took me less than three minutes.

Seriously, liberals are starting to ruin cursing for me.

You could play as Princess Peach in Super Mario Bros 2

feminism btfo

I agree, let's bomb the Japs again

THE YOUTUBE LAYOUT CHANGED

FUCK ME

You could play as the princess in Super Mario Brother 2, 28 years ago.

Its pretty funny, they actually think princesses run countries and make important decisions.

And Metroid.

No you can do it today.
Use an Emulator.

Feminism btfo again

How do you get offended by Mario? It's like getting offended by Micky Mouse. It takes a special kind of mental illness and oversensitivity to feel anything about it.

MY point was 28 years ago in like 1986 they made the princess a playable character they are whining about nothing.

T H I C C

>matrimony is imprisonment for women
So suffrage never happened and they've been feeding us lies for the past 60 years?

>Peach is a playable character in like 20 games
>these twats don't actually play games

I bet Bioware hires them

>matrimony is imprisonment

Then what the fuck does that make child support?

These kinds of people couldn't make a bowl of cereal, they have zero ability to create anything even postmodern "art."

>Its pretty funny, they actually think princesses run countries and make important decisions.

I think it's pretty funny that they are using a fictional character as an example of....

Feminism?

Strong Independant woman?

For fuck sakes they are retarded.

I hope they come to their senses, only to realize that there is a permanent record of their idiotic phase in the internet. Thank fucking god I was never a narcissistic 'creative' type who felt the need to make garbage like this.

Assuming society goes on as usual for the next 40 years, this stupid fucking video is going to still be online. They're going to quietly cringe each time they think about it, and they'll secretly hope that nobody ever googles this. For the next decade, this is going to serve as a warning sign for any potential boyfriend. "Beware: This chick is fucking nuts."

God, the shit I thought was 'deep' when I was a kid... Thank god I never acted on the impulse to make shit like this.

Woman like this need Muslim migrant neighbors to rape them. It's the only thing that will save them now.

>they get to leave at any time they want with half her captors shit whenever they want

what an awful cage these women must tolerate

The ninth circle of hell, but its okay because it happens to men.

>verbal farts
BBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Im cringing with pleasure. The left are fucking hilarious is a bad way

Look, dudes, I agree that Mario is a pretty silly thing to get worked up over but it's not a COMPLETELY unreasonable assertion that the "save the Princess ... over and over ... and over ... and over" trope is at least mildly sexist.

Thing is, as people have pointed out, if you've actually played any Mario games since, um, literally the second one, Peach is quite often a playable character and even in some of the games where she DOES still get kidnapped she plays an active role in getting herself out of the jam (the Paper Mario series).

She really has more of a defined personality than Mario himself. These days she's more often portrayed as spunky and resourceful than a helpless damsel in distress.

I can't believe I just wrote three fucking paragraphs about the sociological implications of Super Mario.

Two sentences does not a paragraph make, Ty Juan

>trope
KYS

They have zero grasp of reality. That is why everything for these people must go back to pop culture. Ask them to name 10 actual female rulers in history and the will look at you stunned. Some might give you up to three before they run out of ideas. They have no clue on real women in history.

>at least mildly sexist
Not at all. What about when the hero has to get rescued? Is that sexist? Why is it sexist that sometimes you have to rely on other people?

I don't even believe they've ever played a Mario game. They don't even understand the plot of the games. They think "your princess is in another castle" means that Peach is off somewhere doing important things. She's in a dungeon because Koopa put her there. That's why Mario has to find her and save her.

Jesus Christ.

Mario doesn't even really save the princess anymore in Super Mario Galaxy he works with the princess to beat bowser.

do japs even give a shit what these idiots have to say? who r they bitching at

Humanity deserves to be nuked, no chance in hell this cancer will be allowed to spread into the universe.

Two privileged WHITE females being racist towards the Japanese culture.

Let them make games how they want cunts.

Fuck the Jews

Fuck cultural Marxism

Fuck feminism

They're preaching to a choir of like-minded individuals.

At least Sup Forums has contrarians and shitposters to add some variety, lefty sites are absolute hiveminds it's no wonder they all go insane.

Their fathers

One on the right is hot

Kek, this actually stumps everyone!

What the fuck is it with women? The criticize my video games, but the moment I make one goddamn comment about the rom-com movie or Nicholas Sparks novels they act like I'm the worst goddamn thing to happen to humanity since the plague.

I think its time to get a noose going for myself guys

So what if they are over using the troupe. It just means that people will get bored and move on. I just want Mario to be left alone to be a reflection of his creators. At the end of the day the progressive agenda isn't creating valuable work, but damaging popular work. If they do not like the sexist undertones of Mario than they can make their own competing game that fits their vision.

top kek
i jus saw a thread bout reddit fags celebrating how the mods have been silencing everyone w dissenting opinions to

My head hurts so much just listening to those bitches on video-sharing platform. Can't imagine listening to them in real life.

Cleopatra, Catherine the great, Kim Campbell, Theresa May, Marget Thatcher, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth 1 and 2, Queen Mary of Scots, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović. There 10 and there is more where they came from. This is a pretty good test to see who really cares about women, history and current affairs vs indoctrinated idiots. There really is quite a lot of female rulers in history.

BRRRAAAPP

>matrimony is imprisonment for women

Thanks for quoting that, now I definitely won't bother watching the jewish nonsense

i'll never forgive the jews for what they've done to our society

>There really is quite a lot of female rulers in history.

So, what happened to hillary?

What a racist poem, don't they know Mario is Italian and therefore not white? Criticizing him is off-bounds

fat people are gross

this video is ugly because of the fat girl

she is very fat

I'm not reading your reddit spacing. Go back.

1986 was 31 years ago

slam poetry fucking sucks
find your worst
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7Vss4GYks

It's a video game made for 10 year old little boys 30 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=j4m3AJamQYM

>Slam poetry
what the fuck is this bullshit

can anyone link the one where it's like 2 brown girls back to back and they say mellisa a bunch of times, and they spin around.
one of the girls is dressed how she thinks "a dude" would be dressed (it looks pathetic)
it's so hilariously bad

It's poetry where ugly leftist people yell about controversial subjects in front of an audience that unanimously agrees with them

>talking about a kids game

>can't resist dropping an F bomb within the first 20 seconds

>get pissed and make it about sex

Part of it was that she represented a corrupt government that had forsaken large parts of the country. The other part is how out of touch she was with the suffering of the American people.

>Two white chicks using video game references to prove how stronk womyn they are
lel Of all the things that leftists sperg over, the concept of "White Feminism" is the one that I truly understand.
I can just imagine some chubby black chick with her fuzzy afro sitting there thinking "What the fuck are these bitches on about?"

berry good
>kek bless u

>samus (metroid series)
>chun li (street fighter series)
>faith (mirrors edge)
>ameterasu (okami series)
>terra (final fantasy 6)
>peach (mario 2)
>yuna (final fantasy 10)
Almost all games with customizable characters have a female option.
I can keep going but you get the idea.

b-but muh representation in games meme. kek.

Thats olivia gatwood!

The angriest feminist ever
HEY SCIEEEEEEEMEMCEEEEE!!!!!

this nigger really made a whole poem about boobs

Mario was a fool white-knight.

He should never have bothered risking his life and stayed a plumber happily ever after.

>I'm not reading your reddit spacing. Go back.

So, "Reddit Spacing" is a memetic attack against people who disagree with the dictates of professional child rapists, yes?

Rand Corperation?

>saying princess peach actually secretly wants to get kidnapped

stop victim blaming NOW

IDfag gtfo

I want to fucking die right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

>IDfag gtfo

try earning money from someone other than the Clintons, you piece of shit.

>I want to fucking die right now.

Send it to wikileaks, you cowardly faggot.

I will fill you in: it makes you jealous of the deaf. It is even worse when you are female: "Why don't you agree with me? You have a vagina too!" This crap is part of the reason why most stem females avoid humanities females. It is all so we don't have to listen to them whine all day about this crap.

>What is this genre of shit called?
>What is this shit?
>Shit
Its called shit.

Dido Queen of Carthage, Gorgo Queen of Sparta, and Queen Liliuokalani of Hawaii are another few.

>that fupa

O, also, Merkel and Park Geun-hye depending on your point of view not the best leaders, but modern female leaders nonetheless.

>Princess Peach, privileged for no reason other than birth, belittling and dismissing Mario because he has a blue collar job
Haha boy I love how SJWs whining about racial/gender oppression completely ignore their own massive class privilege EVERY SINGLE TIME

This vid legit hurts my soul.
What the fuck is wrong with these cunts.
I was just about to leave Sup Forums because of reasons.
Okaaay back in the fight

>REEE CHANGE YOUR GAMES TO SUIT ME

Nobody ever told an author to change his books to suit them.

Its called a fupa

>I can't believe I just wrote three fucking paragraphs about the sociological implications of Super Mario.

don't you worry you didn't

Stupid cunts, pick up unreal engine and make your own fucking game if you don't like it.

>What is this genre of shit called?

Nagging and bitching as a performance art?