Ive come to the conclusion that religions suck!

Ive come to the conclusion that religions suck!

They don't make any sense to me. Can anyone provide a good alternative please?

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg
youtube.com/watch?v=TN3rD28R8xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4

Play a ouiji board see if demons are real.

KEK will smite you with these digits.

There's not a single atheist that can survive the two words: disprove it

>They don't make any sense to me
Thats ok user, eventually you will grow out of your edgy rebellion and understand. God will be glad to take you back.

Not necessarily saying Im anti God just religions seem so whack.

Which god? Zeus?

Oh boy, your jpg totally disproved the entire life's works of philosophers such as Thomas Aquinas

haha the God I talk to when I say 'hey God whats the deal with such and such?'

You can't disprove something that wasn't proved to begin with. Also Aquinas was a nigger and raped boys, sometimes not even for sexual reasons.

Meditation (non-religious, no mantras) and the golden rule will get you far. Beyond that you'll have to search yourself

the cult of kek has tons of proof fag

>pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

try harder next time fag

Islam does pretty well in that situation.

>A: Allah is real
>B: Prove it
>A: Stones B to death
>A: Allah is real

And onwards

Religions keep masses of people to keep good morals instead of throwing them away. No religion means no consequences in the long wrong. You don't have to believe, but in the case of christianity, just be a good person.

Neuroscience

good answer

>my axioms are so obvious and only my axioms will do and the burden of proof is on you

>its an atheist worships science and doesn't see the irony episode

How profound so you think that religions have it wrong? You think God doesn't exist? Prove it! Prove that gods not real

Just like you started believing in Santa again right?

Atheism can't prove anything either.

Are you one of the mexican intellectuals I've heard so much about? Truly your knowledge and wit is astounding.

>There's not a single atheist that can survive the two words: disprove it
Give a criteria.

You're making the claim that God is real so you have to prove it. That's how it works. I'm not claiming that God doesn't exist, I don't know. I do know their isn't proof that he does however.

Neuroscience, or any science for that matter, providing a shred of evidence for the supernatural? Lol good one user

Actually there is one...

Logic > Empiricism

prove that god doesn't exist

Challenging someone to prove a negative is a logical fallacy
'disprove it' is not an argument

Yes, its called rebbit and 9fag

>lel all religions are shit!
>will endlessly harass christians and try to punish them for no reason
>will bend over backwards to let islam get away with everything

Atheists are a cancer that allows islam to spread

Buddhism would like a word with your jpeg

Who gives a shit about supernatural speculation when you can study challenging emergent phenomenon that exists in some grey area of rationality?

you're not a real canuck

That's silly, religion is based on faith. Faith does not require proof, only belief.

Christianity probably isn't "true" but I'd rather live in a Christian nation than an atheist one. I think lots of people will come to that conclusion over the next few decades.

there is plenty of evidence for Kekism my friend, simply look at who the president is

>God doesn't exist
>Prove it
Wow, you're right.

>When your religion is over 2000 years old and still can't prove itself

>Ive come to the conclusion that religions suck!

Including atheism.

Prrove it.

Prove God does not exist.

Hint:

You can't

>yes atheism, not the majority Christian nation allowed Islam here

Do you listen to yourself? Look at how many Atheists are in government. You can probably count them on one hand.

Why did you decide to have faith?

>Follow science enthusiast and athiest pages on facebook
>They slam christianity and islam equally hard
>Every fucking time some stupid cucks come rushing to each religion's defence, crying 'christian persecution' or 'islamophobia'

Your perspective is skewed because there's more exposure to christianity in the western world, therefor it's more exposed to criticism.
If islam was more prevalent in the western world it would get more flac, plain and simple

Wow, took you long enough genius. No fucking shit Sherlock.

Prove Nonexistium, an amazing element that can do everything that I just made up, doesn't exist.

>Atheist ask for proof
>Ask about something the atheist considers to be true
>Ask to prove it
>Every single time, the ultimate answer is "it's just obvious" or "it just is true"
>These retards think they can ask other to "prove" things, that is, to reduce them to a product of their assumptions

youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg

haha

>triggered

I will speak the truth user. Religion is all fake and all real. You see, humans are much more than we seem. Religion helps humans reach higher brain.

>religion based on faith
>prove it
Kys

'proof' is a word used only by idiots.

This only applies to Racistanity not any other religion especially not Islam because that would be Islamophobic!

If you're struggling to believe or just simply don't there is no reason for an alternative. It's not a requirement to continue breathing. If there is a God which I believe there is I do think he would forgive those who sincerely do not believe. As for those who don't believe and pretend I would have short pointed words.

Good, you've taken the agnostic-pill. Now the actual question is whether you will be an agnostic-theist, or an agnostic-atheist.
> Pro-tip: Living as a theist is superior in every way to living as an atheist if you aren't a complete 'muh dik' tier nigger.

It's a shame that atheists don't understand how the scientific method works. Namely, that something that cannot be falsified can neither be proved or disproved.

Not that surprising given that most atheists have education in the social sciences rather than the natural sciences, but still. It's tiresome.

>prove something based on FAITH

Kys

I really don't think it matters man. I just like my Sundays to myself.

The only thing I worship is acquiring capital and cash.

You admit there is no logical evidence and you can't validly say God exists?

>Happily believe in a doctrine to help focus and motivate you in life
>IT'S NOT REAL
burden of prove lies on the accuser matey.

>logical evidence
What is that supposed to mean? Atheist evidence? Do ou even know exactly when something is considered to be scientifically true?

there's no proof the scientific method works.

Funny thing is, that this works for evolution, too.

You can prove adaptation, but nothing else.

PROOF IT

Religious people post the stupidest shit all the time saying this "proves He is reaaaaaallll!!!!" like a fucking cloud or that their family member made it through cancer treatment while they conveniently forget the thousands that aren't so lucky.

"Faith" is just ignoring the realities of the world.

>There's not a single non-religion that can survive these two words: Prove It!

I already know that, I am just pointing out the retardation of people who parrot buzzwords they don't understand

i just don't have a problem believing in god

why do other people having a problem with me believing in god?

why do jews have a problem with me accepting jesus?

> Being a part of a loving community where you can share your struggles and triumphs
> Listen to an edifying essay (sermon) every week
> Listen to beautiful church music like youtube.com/watch?v=TN3rD28R8xg
> Increased chance of meeting a beautiful qt3.14 who wants to stay at home to raise your six white kids
Versus
> Endlessly grinding for more shekels for absolutely no reason beyond acquiring shekels
Why has God made you so bereft of life, Schlomo?

good

Most religious people can't reject a lot of scientific evidence or logic because it is almost impossible to falsify and is by definition self satisfying and results producing, Nothing is scientifically true only scientifically plausible based on the available evidence and passing all steps of the scientific method.

All those assumptions. Are you a nigger? A woman?

If you want to know it's so I can retire early and get out of the rat race. Since I don't believe in the after life I'd rather spend most my life living for myself.

There is just as much criteria in my statement as there is in OPs pic

But is it is called "faith" and I am not not a believer.

So maybe me a non religious person make the the stupied posts??

Anyways kys

>there's not a single leftist than can survive the two words
man up

A while back, a roommate found a Ouija board at a thrift shop for a couple bucks. We played it one night while drinking. It actually works. At one point the little pointer thing even spun around in circles. Freaked everyone out. One should be careful with forces they don't understand.

I'm an agnostic because I can't prove shit either way. There you go.

no need to disprove something that is not proved

Are you having a stroke?

>there's not a single swede who can survive these two words
refugees welcome

a game so spiritually hazardous that its sold at fucking walmart

>having faith
>requiring proof
Choose one.
t. Atheist

Scientific evidence isn't "lofic" or anything magical. It's just checking that certain operations during testing result in a value greater than a given threshold, usually 0.05, which is what statistical tests do. Everything about science is, ultimately, COMPLETELY arbitrary.

I wonder why retards, who know nothing about what make something scientifically true or false, feel free to talk about things they don't understand.

>prove it?
what is shamanism?

>a good alternative
N A T S O C

You can't prove that you exist! Also google Godels ontological proof that a god exist, no one has yet disaprooved it.

I'm curious, why did you put true in quotes?

perennial philosophy by aldous huxley - the essence of real religion

You made the first claim with no proof, ergo it's on you buddy

Because no one knows what your talking about fag

Because he knows he's talking about things he knows nothing about

nobody cares, you are very, very unimportant.

Stoicism is pretty good though.

Belief in a God is an act of faith. Trying to assign scientific reason to it is far more foolish than believing in a God.

Though, if we're going to talk about logic it is no less illogical to believe in a God than it is to disbelieve in a God. Both are acts of faith.

>Scientific evidence isn't "lofic" or anything magical
Science relies on the logic set forth by the Scientific Method, its the opposite of magical, its self evident through thoughtful definitions, evidence, and measurement.

> COMPLETELY arbitrary.
No its completely methodical based on the scientific method.

Again, there is no such thing as scientifically true, only things that can not be scientifically falsified.

Pretty sure Blaise Pascal was smarter than you, OP.

That's just called confirmation bias you dummy. Any faith (Christian, atheism, even Islam) can take you higher if you're not a dumbo

>nobody cares, you are very, very unimportant.

Agreed its like ants trying to catch the wind.

Seeing and lestining to atheists made me a believer.

>I'm not claiming that God doesn't exist