PROBLEMS with lactose tolerance

Lactose tolerance (LT) supposedly allows you to digest carbohydrates.

In the places where LT is common, there's a dearth of crop fertility, but enough wild grasses to sustain ruminants.

Hot arid places have a water bottleneck for crops. Darker climates have a light bottleneck.

So the LT populations of N Europe, N India, Africa, and the Arabian peninsula evolved to favor a carbohydrate metabolism over hunting. One thing this proves is that a carb metabolism is superior to fat metabolism, so keto BTFO get fucked dumb paleo cucks.

HOWEVER, one thing that is overlooked is that yogurt has carbs, despite being fermented. Something like 75% of the original lactose remains in yogurt. Yogurt is also tolerated by lactose INTOLERANTS. Thus, it's probably the bacteria-cleaved lactose split into its glucose and galactose constituents, causing no problem for the intolerants.

But this brings up another question: if yogurt has sugar, how the fuck did LT evolve? Drinking milk would not give you a carb advantage. It has no natural vitamin D. Dairy can be eaten by intolerants in the form of yogurt and cheeses.

There is literally NO immediately logical reason for lactose tolerance to have evolved. Vitamin D is bunk. Calcium is bunk. Potable water is bunk. All these things are achievable through fermentation and very primitive cheesemaking.

I believe it's probable that there was a sort of systemic "neoteny" that was selected for in these populations, and that LT was just a side effect of that. Pastoralism is a unique lifestyle - it combines low density communities with high food availability. Civilization has high density with food, and paleos have low density without food availability.

Mongolians are the real honorary white people.

Here's the TLDR:

Lactose tolerance didn't evolve because of:

vitamin D - this is naturally absent from milk.

calcium - this can be obtained just as easily from fresh cheese and yogurt

water - this can be obtained just as easily from yogurt

carbohydrates - this can be obtained from yogurt

Mongolians are mostly lactose intolerant. I'm fairly sure there are zero Mongoloid ethnicities with widespread (over 50%) lactose tolerance.

All of them exist in the Caucasoid group, or the Negroid-Caucasoid intermediates.

I'm going to respond, to be charitable and give a (you), but I really have no idea why. Did you expect this to start a discussion, OP? If so, about WHAT exactly?

All mammals start off lactose tolerant and only become intolerant as they develop (get weaned).

this isnt true in the slightest

eurasians (aryans and turanic, or altaic and indo-european) are all the same race

the proto-proto-indoeuropeans are the ancestor to all

wiki yamnya culture and malta buryet culture, this has all been proven with genetic testing

we're bothers the Turanics and the Aryanics, separated by the urals, but it was us who domesticated the horse, invented the wheel, domesticated the dog, and invented chariots

eurasian master race

look up what's in wheatgrass, my child.

understand the buffalo is RIPPED. it is not meat that gives you muscle. that is brain food. It is grasses. Grasses from the earth, rich in minerals... metals.

also lactose tolerance is self evident.

the strong races can drink milk because we had a history of strong families. Thousands of years of reinforcement. The nigger has experienced nothing like this. They struggle with a family over a single generation. No breastfeeding, no father, etc.

IE: Why would a body develop tactics to exploit a safe comfortable home environment when none exists in their culture?

and you may have something with your neoteny theory. I prefer to think of it as domestication.

> cow milk sucks calcium away from the bones
>pic not related

We'll never know why lactose tolerance is a white thing, just like we'll never know why uni-brows are an Indian thing.

Its so adults don't continue to suck the mother's teat after being weaned

Mongols have to ferment their milk. North Indians are Aryan invaders though.

>he still believes things "evolve"
kek

>can eat cheese and any dairy
>get shits when I use milk for protein shakes

Am I subhuman?

Might be the protein powder instead

We know the lactase encoding gene, and we know the mutation upstream of the gene associated with its failure to downregulate in lactose tolerant individuals (it's a different mutation in regions where it independently arose, but that's outside the point). There's no 'neoteny gene' that could be associated with it. Lactose intolerance is a popular case study in introductory genetics classes because it's effectively controlled by only one gene, but this also refutes your theory.

I also find your claim that these people had ready access to dairy products that fulfilled whatever need they had for milk with negligible amounts of undigested lactose suspect.

>There is literally NO immediately logical reason for lactose tolerance to have evolved.
traits don't have to be beneficial to become dominant, they just don't have to be harmful

milk is also a protein source
maybe ancients went GOMAD

>delete this
> bone-broth is a great substitute for breast milk
>pic unrelated

Traits will remain in the gene pool at relatively steady rates if they're neither beneficial nor deleterious. The only exceptions are if they are genetically associated with a beneficial/deleterious trait or if genetic bottlenecking alters the distribution of the trait by coincidence.

>potable water is bunk
I guess you need special water for smoking pot?

I can, and do, drink 3 litres of milk a day and feel great. Fucking love being white. No nesquik binges for you, shitskins. BTFO

Japanese are LT

Milk is white
only true whites can drink milk

Bone broth is the fucking tits mate.

Damn it. Now i want some chocolate milk.

> tits or
GTFO
> saged
> pic unrelated