Taking African History elective

>Taking African History elective
>Typical "Africans are a peaceful people oppressed by whitey" propaganda
>Lay low all semester
>Waiting for the class presentation to drop a big red pill on everyone
>Turns out the only sources I'm allowed to use are from a pre-approved list of like 10 books
>All of them anti-white propaganda whining about muh oppression
>No other sources allowed at all
>Presentation must be pre-approved by teacher
How do I deal with this and slip some truth in?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mine_Boy_(novel)
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

P.S. black female professor.

Sucks to be a leaf

bro this is your education please take it seriously. you must be as a wolf in sheeps clothing

Use whichever references are written by Jewish authors, and make sure to emphasize their names during presentation.

>wasting thousands of dollars and invaluable time and energy learning about something in an attempt to disprove it to a bunch of indoctrinated student.
If this is the kind of help the west can expect from Canadians...

That was the plan. I wanted to talk about persecution of whites in postcolonial africa, problems in these countres such as genocide, the good things that Europeans brought (stability, development) that were gone after they left. Obviously I wouldn't be some offensive dude shouting out niggerniggernigger or whatever, but I at least wanted to talk about actual issues to the class instead of parroting the same shit they expect me to parrot. Dropping this redpill was the whole reason I signed up in the first place, but they've designed this whole thing to prevent any outside views from sneaking in, it seems.

Make 2 presentations? One fake one to be approved and the redpill one to actually show the class. Have the 2 start out in a similar way so the dumb niggress doesn't realize she's been played until it's too late, if she tries to shut you down it will look like a censorship of truth

All of the authors for approved sources are black.

Also, half of them aren't even historical accounts, just works of fiction set in the time period and "based on history". Not even joking.

Unironically this. You have one shot, leaf. Make sure to put it on video.

Two presentations.

One that's by the books that'll get you in and and also covers the areas you want to drop the redpill into.

The other one follows the same structure but drops the redpill on each area, aim to have this one sound like the first so she starts questioning whether or not this is the one she approved. Make sure it's well researched and irrefutable. Bonus points if you expose the pre-approved books as works of propaganda.

You're gonna have to dig deep. Make it seem like you're making an attempt to look for natural advancements of African people that wasn't entitlement related. Include how you couldn't find any example of Africans making themselves better people and that they had to rely on everyone around them to do it for them. Bonus points if your sources actually come from your pre-approved books. Try to be as post ironic as possible to slip it by the teacher.

>having nigger history classes
The new world was a mistake

Fuck, beat me to it.

Can we see the booklist?

Shouldn't have taken the course. You're gonna have to white guilt your way out of this one.

Yeah this was my suggestion as well.

>Leafs have courses about history of Africa

Lmao

Say "I'm white so how am I expected to understand the pain of these marginalized communities through my white cis male privilege. You have a free A dude you literally have to do 0 work.

Fuck her brains out with your superior "Great White North" Cock and then you will be able to redpill all your students.

I mean, it's doubling the work but the only favorable solution. Do it man.

I thought of this too, but the assignment is worth a ridiculous 30% of my grade, so I might fail the class if she decides to give me a 0, which is why it needs to be approved.

As I said, I'm not going to be offensive and talk about how blacks have lower IQs and higher criminality or anything; I just want to present a relatively balanced view. So as long as I am reasonable I don't think she can reject my essay as long as it adheres to the established format. But he format is utter bullshit that allows for no deviation from the narrative.

Just go up and say 'if whites are so oppressive, why havent you just gone back to Africa?"

LOL pre-approved sources? What kind of kindergarten-university-shit hole do you go to?

>"based on history"
Can we have some tittles?

slip that meme with zimbambwe's president in one of the slides and just be like "oh, how did that get in there," and say it was an accident

>>All of them anti-white propaganda whining about muh oppression
>>No other sources allowed at all
>>Presentation must be pre-approved by teacher

This is communism 101.
you nigger are living in communism and you don't even know that..
''Your only source of information is what the state approves of.''

Posting from my cellphone, so can't look them up easily.

Here is one I remember off the top of my head:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mine_Boy_(novel)

Or if I was taken from my ancestoral homelands between the Danube and Rhine rivers, I'd go back immediately.

Be so bluepilled that you make the bluepilled people start to question your bullshit propaganda

Just jump through the hoops to get a good grade without letting them brainwash you.

You won't get the satisfaction of a big reveal, but I guarantee you they'd hate that 100x more than anything else you could do.

>novel

its fucking fiction?!

This also

A fucking "Novel", Are you fucking kidding me?

Write a paper calling for white genocide, and make sure to film your teacher when xe approves.

R A R E
A
R
E

Go full Afrocentrist and make a ridiculous presentation that's too absurd to be taken real and get an A+ and show the less gullible students how fucked it all is.

This. Falseflagging works tremendously.

hey op, you might wanna arm up from uncle Sowell on this issue

Make up obviously false pro black things.

Op pls do you even know to troll?

"Blacks are actually the least violent people in the US.

"They are under represented in prisons in the US despite how many there are!"

See how far you can push it before the libcucks themselves say. No thats wrong its actually the opposite.

At which poiint you can call them racist. Become a caricature of them.

Do this and than examine why Africa is so shit using the book's sources. Title your thesis why haven't Blacks gone back to Africa?

I wish I were

kek

why the fuck would you noko though you fuckin faggot

>black female professor
fucking christ, don't even bother

This. I had a fag libtard English professor that was super interested in my writing about cults so I changed my topic to the osprey and he was butthurt that he couldn't mark me down.

This. Make the most extreme SJW presentation you can come up with and openly call for white genocide. Bonus points if you can reuse some of Hitler's talking points against white people, backed by your list of approved reading material.

Don't use "sources" aka books for ideas and use new paper articles reporting events. Can't argue with historic events.

Could be top-tier. Lot's of good school have required (((humanities))) electives that are on a completely different standard of academic rigor for some reason.

Challenge them, you pussy.

If you're failed, go to the school board and argue your point to them.

When school is indoctrination over variables that aren't SOLID, it's not learning.

It's autofill on my phone. Are you mad because of a word? Are you retarded?

How is Swagga doing Pekka?

To change anyone's mind you first need to plant the seed of doubt
Dropping in your little truth bombs won't do anything if they aren't already questioning. No matter the evidence it can always be written off
Going over the top with the suggested narrative will expose it's flaws and get them actually thinking about it, and once they want to learn there will be someone down the road to show them

JUST make two

1 cucked

1 redpilled

Deliver the redpilled one in class and don't stop until you're physically removed from the classroom.

To give yourself time you might wanna put the first couple slides from the cucked version at the beginning of the red pilled version so you teacher doesn't automatically start trying to shout you down.

Be extremely critical of the sources. Use words like "claims" or "states", add more stuff that would sound ironical. During presentation emphasize it with winks and wide smiles. Explain why in your opinion the claims are false.

Would work

>If you're failed, go to the school board and argue your point to them.

He'll be called a racist and any further discussion will be over. Best he can do here is find ways to take the piss out of it that he can get away with.

you dumbass, show the professor a bluepilled version of your presentation, but pull up the real one at the last minute

>Deliver the redpilled one in class and don't stop until you're physically removed from the classroom.
Like he really wants to fuck his academic life for good, come the fuck down.

>take african american history in high school
>it's all boring shit and the teacher was a schizophrenic old man who would tell us about how his son smoked ciggaweed and stole his pills

He should make a presentation of Wakanda then.

Your just going to be called ray ray.

The best way to go about it is to be so blue pilled and pro blacks that you start spouting clearly incorrect pro black facts.

The audience will see that they are false and maybe someone will correct you with the facts at which point you redpill everyone while still passing the rayray test.

"Blacks are actually commit the least crime relative to their proportion in 2016!"

Why'd you even take that you mong?

Nigger are you going to give us a list we can work with or not?

Also use the word nigger as much as possible.

Use images of Tyrone and insist you thought it was a historical depiction of a black person during the Jim Crow era in the US.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Break away from the narrative. Make sure you use 100% Jewish approved sources, so she can't try to censor you. If she does go to your dean and claim "oy vey antisemite, remember the 6 gorillion" because niggers, especially outside the evil us slave owners, can't ever compete with the Jewish tricks and hololcaust.

But seriously, be a man and stand by your convictions redpill your class and if she attempts to fuck with your grade go throw a fit with the administration. I had a similar issue with an Econ history prof, and ended up getting to retake the class with a diff prof to get a fair grade since the original professor didn't allow for dissenting opinions and I made a huge mess for the dean by threatening to call Goldstein Shekelberg esquire.

We and our African brothers must find a solution to the white problem.

your best bet is probably accelerationism, OP. You have to go over the top with what is being pushed. That way the teacher that is overdosing on bluepills will approve it, but the white students in the class will see it and realize that the premise is ridiculous and the whole class is bullshit. I'd recommend you just take what the teacher has been pushing and take it a few steps forward.
>pic related is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about

>woman says some bullshit
>troll says something ridiculous
>reader realizes all the posts are bullshit

This. I would recommend exclusively using the fictional sources you mentioned. Don't do anything over the top. Just a historical presentation, based on fictional events, as dictated by your professor.
Should activate some almonds.

Use the system against them OP.

>convert to islam
>pull up a source from an islamic teacher that proves your point
>your professor attempts to say that's not allowed
>OPPRESSION
>massive sit-ins because of their islamophobia
>they give you an automatic A as an apology for their non-muslim privilege

Trust me, the oppression olympics are my specialty.

You have a new follower now JamalSwagMasta.

Tell the professor this is NOT what you had signed up for... Did you get a get a schedule showing the class curriculum stating what the final entailed?? Almost all professors do. If they through a curve ball at you then you can bring it up to your counselor or dean. If not study your case and if you have on file a law suit... You could always "withdraw" from class to prevent an F and take another class... Otherwise the class curriculum should have stated what books you were allowed to choose from. If not, fight it. Fuck em...!

you should quit paying money for this shit and get a fucking job

Do a report in which you point out parallelism between the methods of communism and nazi germany censorship/propaganda, no fp talking, just point out the methods.
Spread it around school.

This

What books?

*parallelism between nazi propaganda and you "professor" methods, i mean

It sounds like she will fail you if you deviate from the party line. You are going to have to take the blue pill for the grade.

Make sure you mention your source is a work of fiction.

Complain like a bitch after the class. The jews will listen.

>Can we see the booklist?
Although I would like to post it, to be completely honest, I don't want anyone figuring out what the class is from the reading list and emailing the prof this thread, or any tricks like that. I've seen shit like that happen to people on Sup Forums before.

Also, currently reading all suggestions from posters as to plan of action.

They'll make good lawyers some day in the hood.

nigger its a fucking booklist. Also its not like she's gonna know its you since you said you've been playing it cool the whole semester.

I think this is the best way to go, user

>Be so bluepilled that you make the bluepilled people start to question your bullshit propaganda

this is the way to do it, you must go far left you go around the curvature of the universe into the blue dimension.

Dis. Choose the most doubtful and easy provable wrong bullshit from the book, make it a parody

seriously this. if it was a male black professor, than I would say go for it, but be careful. female blacks play the double victim card and are the worst of the chimps. In my experience, black guys who become successful are actually decent and don't immediately chimp out when they see something they don't like. With black women, its the exact opposite.

Make sure to add some "We wuz ancient astronauts" level retarded shit from atlantablackstar or realhistoryww com

Get a preapproved bs presentation ready.

Actual presentation-

>This class was a waste of time.

>I didnt learn anything I couldnt read on Huffington Post

>I want my time and money back.

Secondary plan-

>So....black people found a way to steal time now.

>My bike wasnt enough?

this....do it

>Typical "Africans are a peaceful people oppressed by whitey" propaganda

I don't know how this lie can be taken seriously, allot of actual africans will tell you straight up that their culture is that of war and domination.

I mean the Zulu's only became a kingdom by conquering all Bindi tribes and ethnically cleansing all those that opposed.

This. Do you have anyone in there that can call you out for you?

Someone that can correct you and redpill the class that way? As long as the pill is dropped, who cares who does it?

>use sources
>give proof as to why those sources are bullshit

if someone isn't smart enough to realize on their own that niggers don't like white people then they are FAR beyond saving desu

class reaction

>Implying op is white

/thread

This is the plan I've settled on. I can make a farce of the whole thing by not using a single historical source.

"Africans tell their history through storytelling"

I'll make sure to really elaborate on the idea that everything I'm talking about is just a story.

>be me
>be not some Sup Forums sperg (tall, blue eyes, fit)
>have to satisfy sociology credit senior year
>Race and Ethnicity satisfies requirement
>subtly redpill the discussion forum all year with sourceable links

Women are herd animals, I had an entire classroom of mostly sociology majors agreeing with everything I said including the professor.

>pay school to learn about Africa
>pay black teacher
>give time to them that could be spent any other way
>stuck not being able to do or say anything about it
>thumb up ass hoping to trololo
What a faggot.

you have to refute the preapproved sources user. you can do it