atf.gov/contact/atf-tips
youtube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY
youtu.be/Wc_lFjfs068
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niceeee Try Kid reposting same image,
Still gonna sage it
*nothin personal hehehe*

The Antifa Army just went live

These are the same people who asked for AR bans when Macaulay Culkin was killing nogs in churches, right?

looks a bit government ran
I only have to look at the man to smell the spook muck off of him

Bullshit. Americans will never revolt.

shoulda banned them when you had the chance, captain cuckerino. Anybody can get a gun lol

Are they getting an early spot on the gun buy-back queue?

I laughed so hard when they sprinted away at the end of the vid.

RUN RUN AWAY!!!

Do you muhzies even have a term for revolt? One that doesn't imply that you should have your head cut off?

The season of war.

We're just reviving an old national pastime

litrally airsoft

>leftists
>guns

Thanks for helping our 2nd amendment cause! Don't give a fuck what else you have to say!

Girl in middle's looking fine.

You realize black people arming themselves is what set off a lot of the regulation in the first place, right?

Look how stupid this infograph is..

Looks like the CIA started a PsyOp to get one of those "useful idiots" killed or shot...

So the media can spin it against Trump.

>play pretend commie scum
>get airsoft toys for maximum edginess
>threaten actual patriots violently
>get shot by real guns
nothing of value lost

That desperate flee at the end, these have to be retards or actors. Kek

Girl in middle needs to lay off the chipotle

>left wing + guns
Oh I am laffin

Clear conscience

A gun is like any other tool, just because have doesn't mean you're a pro at using it

I want them to die then I want to help then I want them to die then who the fuck thought brown would be a good color choice for the anti-fa?

Reminder to report them to Trump's ATF:
atf.gov/contact/atf-tips

Was that an egress? That was an egress right?

Unwashed dreads, muffin top protruding from top of jeans, can feel the literal shaking through the picture.
>10/10 would shoot.

>hasn't realized that scared conservatives are going to start regulating guns to protect themselves

man tits and zero muscle mass are the hallmarks of government spooks after all....

Tough shit seppos. You want gun rights then everybody gets funs I mean guns. Even democrats.

>tfw they weren't kidding you

Leftists are not liberals. It's liberals who want to ban guns. Leftists understand that the working class must be armed.

We will shoot you fascists dead then piss on your decaying corpse.

An armed society is a polite society, Australia Jr.

I never meet lefties at the range so they prob can't shoot for shit anyway.

These commie nutcases were clearly brandishing they should have been arrested. They obviously have no clue what they're doing with the guns.

All this really proves is that the left has zero taste in firearms.

yeah ok new fag

Reporter seems pretty chill.
I wouldn't feel very threatened by these punks, I can't see any of them pulling the trigger.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Leftists are angsty fuckers with no religious/spiritual morality. They would put him down for brushing past him. It would further support their fucked up revolutionist fantasy.

I almost lost my shit when she brought up ranks. You can't have ranks without a uniform.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY

how many leftists are here apart from the vice cuck?

Back to you "muh dick" nigger

Someone tell me what their endgame is?

genocide of whites

"I told you motherfuckers"

Thanks Drumpf for catalyzing it, useful idiots.

overthrowing the bourgeois

defending neoliberalism because theyre retards with no concept of what labor is

Nice trigger discipline.

So mike cernovich was right

how long will he keep getting away with it

DP-12

I know it's tacticool and a bullpup, but I've always liked that gun. That would definitely be my souvenir of choice after the battle.

One commie gun club and an old girlscout troop of beaners isnt really a bag deal. Az has the most lax gun laws in the state, everyone is armed.

Look at this gay Schlomo

The bearded faggot sperged out and basically did a trust fall into the reporter when told the sidewalk was public. I wouldnt describe them as stable.

Agreed. I loves me some thicc with the aesthetic of Fallout.

It was an extraction kek

at least they had a lot of trigger control

>leftists with guns

So when does he volunteer to ban his own rifle?

CRUSH THEIR SPIRITS

Honestly, I prefer them marching under open carry laws with faces visible than breaking business windows and wrecking cars.

Plenty in the mob had masks and guns

It's like Hezbollah at this point

Even so. Marching with guns isn't causing any harm. This sort of thing isn't unheard of here.

So long as they aren't destroying property, they've gone back to a place where their ideas can be addressed and criticized to their face. It's only a problem when they start committing violence.

Being the first to pull the trigger is bad optics.

>Armed communists in public on US soil

What a time to be alive

Faggot they have been attacking people in public since the election

Where have you been? We're in the early stages of another jewish led Bolshevik style revolution

This is what that looks like

>"how to get shot by cops; a beginner's guide"

Have you seen this yet?

Theyre threatening left wing journalists with gun violence for not fully supporting their mission to 'kill nazis':

youtu.be/Wc_lFjfs068

A single molotov cocktail would solve that problem quick, fast, and in a hurry. These dumbasses huddle like it's the key to safety.

Yes and why do you think they aren't doing that now? It's because it was blatantly violent and put them in a horrible light.

I hate communists as much as the next guy, but I KNOW someone out there is chomping at the bit to start trouble with these people. It's literal irl baitposting. Destroy their ideas and if they start causing violence, respond accordingly.

Someone out there is chomping at the bit to start shit with these people. That would be a bad idea because it's what they want.Don't forget these people still have the media on their side.

Fascists did it first though so... lol

Are they now spending their school money on guns they can't afford? How long before they end up in the pawn shop because they need weed and more mlp plushes to fuck?

How many prison fucks is this guy getting when they arrest him in a few weeks for brandishing?

how fat is the guy filming it?

you can hear him getting a heart attack from walking

Less than 6 months after the Presidential elections and loyalists have been attacked nationwide openly and in public again and again.

And now we have those same elements brazenly matching with rifles talking about fighting groups of citizens they dub 'hate' groups because it gives them moral licens to attack them.

This summer it's all going to escalate and boil over.

These people are revolting as we watch. They openly talk about purging other citizens.

Yeah, I saw it. Let them threaten. It makes them sound insane.

As channers, you should know more than most the importance of memetics. Society moves according to it's general perceptions. Give them the rope to let them hang themselves.

Maga kill a commie for mommie.

Let them say so. Draw attention to it. Point out the hypocrisy. If (when) partisan violence breaks out, you want it to be because they got frustrated with thier own shitty ideas and started it.

In a civil war, you want as much of society on your side as possible.

What "fascists"?

Let the state agencies handle insurrection. Our people shouldn't even be confronting them in public.

We gain nothing. They want the mess, they want turmoil and social breakdown.

Just called 911, act as scared citizen, tell you think they'repointing guns on people. The police will be there in no time and interfere with what they are doing.
Isn't Police in American don't like it very much when citizen go like that with guns, even if it legal.

Only in self defense of course.

I hope that if the leftists start an actual civil war they're at least willing to lose better than they did with the election. Starting violent conflicts you have to be willing to die for it, no "Okay guys we give up let's go get ice cream you fucking bigots"

None, probably. Holding a firearm is not the same as pointing a firearm at somebody.

we need to arm all black and white americans. all of the felons will not have legal access to firearms.

Supporting your president = fascist

Constantly making threats against your president and those that support him = patriotism

Be careful with this. False reports also hurt your side's optics.

I live in Phoenix.

I'm going to check if they're there tomorrow. Go get them to harass me (They will, all I have to say is something like 'Islam doesn't support women's rights') then call the cops

They better hope they don't protest tomorrow, lol

Why do leftists always try to get people to stop recording?

because mental gymnastics

Anyone recording the lefties behaving like savages - YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO RECORD ME!

Anyone recording anything right wing - YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STOP US FROM RECORDING!

I think their whole deal is that 'nobody has rights except for us'

Sup Forums running scared!!!
LMAO funny how you became scared little pussies in an instant!

Because their ideologies don't stand up to scrutiny. Their revolutionary bluff is all they have left. There is a definite danger of evidence proliferating that pokes obvious holes in their movement.

The video was passed to state authorities today. We'll see. They do implicitly and explicitly threaten deadly force on the reporter unprovoked and with no immediate threat to themselves. The video captured at least 5 instances of misdemeanor and felony brandishing.

Just because you don't point it at someone doesn't mean you aren't committing misdemeanors or even felonies.

40 of them ran away from a single reporter with a phone.

I think this should one of those WHO WOULD WIN images.

WHO WOULD WIN?

1 New Times reporter with a phone

OR

40 fascist leftists armed with assault rifles

And the reporter won, lol

>leftists learn the importance of gun rights and the second amendment is safe forever

Why would they protest tomorrow?

I'll show up as a guardian angel if they do.

Lol wat

No one is scared you schmendrick

cognitive dissonance

I bet at least a couple of those guys are feds. Especially that dude in the mirror sunglasses and m4 stock ak, he has the obvious "that guy" douche vibe.

No idea. Why did they protest TODAY? I've been busy.

Kinda thought they just showed up for no reason and were like DUH WE DA PORTERSTERS NAOW

>These are the same people who asked for AR bans when Macaulay Culkin was killing nogs in churches, right?
No. Stop conflating liberalism with leftism.

They just showed up to walk around 40 deep with rifles

They gave no statements that anyone knows about