Salty crackers BTFO forever!

kek

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/03/23/netflixs-death-note-adaptation-draws-backlash-whitewashing/99527076/

Are these niggers delusional? Canada had no crime until we started letting in these useless animals in. Seriously Toronto is 10% black but 80% of prisoners are niggers. How do they accomplish this? They have no excuse here niggers only started coming here in the 1980's

...So do Japs?

So why would it lose anything as a result?

appearantly holywood can't afford getting one asian guy or a girl to play the main character role. then they go ahead and pick some jew as a main character but they forgot they pozzed their audience and now are surprised audience wants minorities in their movies

There is already a Japanese live adaption.
Why re-do it, if it's already been done.
>niggers complaining about crime when they're 500% more likely than any other race to kill, rape, assault and steal

It must be nice to be so blissfully ignorant

So glad twitter is dying out.

>reported q4 losses and had to close its partner app, vine
>slow userbase growth in comparison to facebook, instagram, and even google plus (youtube)
>stock been in consistent decline for a full year

Twitter is the left's home front. I absoutely can not wait for it to be gone.

Why are they so obsessed about twitter? What's the point of twitter you can't even have a discussion or anything on it, you just post what you're thinking and that's it. Why gives a shit?
I'm not gonna sit there and tell people all day wow I really hate niggers, kikes, spics and chinks

This is good, it shows how anti white minorities are and red pills lots of white folk. They aren't complaining about the Black character replacing L, they're complaining about the white one only.

But it would make more sense if he was a nigger or muhummed.

>The English-language adaptation of the popular Japanese manga
...why?

niggers cant read so he wouldnt be able to use the magic eyes to get a name. you ever try copying a word in another language by hand you will probably fuck up and add a line or not have enough lines ect

what then? santa dies of a heart attack because nigger light cant read

See you said it yourself: you can't have a discussion. It comes down to quick, easily digestible attacks on other people rather than logical discussion. The left can't handle the latter, and as such, Twitter is the perfect home front for them.

I find it impossible to even have a discussion with a left because they just interrupt you every 5 seconds, they act like kids. I think being a left is just what happens when you're retarded and don't get checked in on time

Because (((they))) control it, or at the least are trying to with everything they have to push their left-wing bullshit and people are getting kinda sick and tired of being banned all the time simply because twatter doesn't like what they say

White people commit 64% of the mass shootings in America. But white people make up 72% of all Americans, meaning they're underrepresented as mass shooters.

Meanwhile, blacks commit 16% of mass shootings while representing only 13% of all of Americans. Asians are responsible for 9% while representing only 5% of all Americans.

This means, while it's likely that a mass shooter in America is white, that's really only because it's likely that any stranger in America is white. Meanwhile, blacks and Asians in America have a higher probability of being a shooter than whites.

>a Japanese live adaption.

There's like three+ of them. There's probably a version on ice too, haven't checked lately.

Major epidemic. I've met 2 liberals I could have a logical discussion with, and both were socially conservative, liberal by economic policy alone.

Whites are 60% of America, the 70% number includes spics

I agree with nigger about lost part of story. Only in Japan, where confession is highest form of evidence and you can be held by police indefinitely, you can fully understand the point of magical tool to escape the oppression in pursuit of devils fruit of justice.

But we have to add, that in nigger countries, there is no God.

It's a white ppl story. Just change location/names and make Misa a social media celebrity.

Are drive-bys considered a mass shooting?

That's because the first number ("White people commit 64% of the mass shootings in America") also includes white Hispanics.

Oh yeah good point

Light should be jap. L was 3/4 euro 1/4 jap.