AUSSIES GET IN HERE

theage.com.au/sport/cricket/australia-v-india-test-series-2017-does-cricket-really-need-to-continue-using-the-term-chinaman-20170326-gv6w27

This dumb fucking social justice warrior gook wants the fuckin cricket term "Chinaman" banned from the sport? What the fuck, is this cunt serious?

We can't let this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/67761.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-arm_unorthodox_spin
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/must_have_killed_a_Chinaman
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#101586656
youtu.be/NOs6vkXB0dg
discord.gg/qXMeBWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Andrew Wu

WUUUUUU LAD

He's right... chink is simpler and more fun to say

SINK
THE
CHINKS

What does chinaman mean?

espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/67761.html

>"Puss" Achong won a place in cricketing folklore for inspiring the phrase `Chinaman` in cricket`s vocabulary. Many years later Achong recalled how it came about after he had stumped England`s Walter Robins during the Old Trafford Test of 1933

The term "Chinaman" has been used in cricket for OVER 80 YEARS, and now there's suddenly a call to remove it?

If this isn't proof that SJW culture has gone too far and started to run amok, I don't know what is.

>In cricketing parlance, the word "chinaman" is used to describe the stock delivery of a left-arm "unorthodox" spin bowler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-arm_unorthodox_spin

I know australia is full and all but do you have room for full + 1?

>The term joined the cricket vernacular after a Test between England and West Indies at Old Trafford in 1933, when Ellis "Puss" Achong, a left-arm finger-spinner (orthodox) and the first Test cricketer of Chinese ancestry

>Chinamen does something remarkable.
>What he did was so good it gets known as a "chinamen"
>Retarded faggot thinks this is racist.

only if you bring a qt sister/cousin that will marry one of us

Once the term Chinaman is banned every Australian will just refer to it as the Stinky Chink

tbqh i'd consider it

>Be famous chinese cricketer
>Get a style of bowling named after you because you were the first
>Some SJW wants to remove your legacy
>MFW the contribution of chinamen to a sport is removed to appease him

i would do this

come home white man

Hey there based viet

It really pisses me off when one of these foreigners amongst us takes the foreign side of an argument and uses it against us.

Makes me feel like we aren't all on the same team.

they're making the case that using a word that is now seen as a slur for sports terminology might no longer be tenable, even more so seeing as australia's population is turning more asian by the day. Could just rename it the 'puss' or the achong or whatever

storm in a teacup

HELLO

FUCKING THIS

they will say shit like "we australians" only when its convenient from them

chinks are literally just asian jews

Why cant these stupid cunts just assimilate when they immigrate to another country rather than be offended sissies about everything?

That gook must have killed a Chinaman.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/must_have_killed_a_Chinaman

Is chinaman the only term you guys use over there? Just switch it up. Call it a Dragon throw or some shit. Just enough subtlety to give it to them for changing it.

Or a slanted spin.

best option is to either not change it or replace chinaman with a slur like chinkfag

seem we found the chink in the SJW's armor

Boys, what are the pol approved Aussie sites?

I read quadrant, xyz, dingoes and catallaxy ATM.

Yes, we call them Ching-Chong Chinaman. Americans used to be pretty based.

ching chong Chang

>catallaxy
Get away from there m8, they are blue-pilled as fuck. Lolbertarian bullshit.

What are your thoughts on the growing human trafficking problem of Chinese men paying people to kidnap Vietnamese women because of China's male dominated population?

There's a dragon lady who bartends at an icehouse a few blocks from here. I assure you that Texas hasn't lost it's spirit.

They want a multi-ethnic united country, whilst making plays that would set every race in a contest with each-other.
They are in many ways far more effective as a side-effect than stormfront in its main goal.

Australia is LITERALLY the greatest nation ever conceived. If the men in your family weren't wearing blue bonds and calling you a cunt from age 5 onwards you haven't lived.

This
What is this gooks problem it's not even a derogatory term

The whole reason it's a "chinamen" is because "a chong" or "a puss" would have been too offensive in the past.

It's just some bullshit. They just want to pretend they are important by changing some shit. No matter what these people will always be looking for something to fuck around and change.

I bet if you explained why it's called a chinaman you can easily find a bunch of chinese who would be against changing it and saying calling it offensive is bullshit.

Lots of the chinese in australia are so many generations deep they have deep aussie accents and act just like everyone else. They wouldn't give a fuck.

I'm playing the long game and waiting for his vaccines to kick in

There are many based asians though, but also a lot of politically aware ones who notice that identity polticis is a legitimate way of gaining power due to nothing other than identity.

I like their anti taxes stuff, but I know what you mean. I read stuff I don't agree with all he time just so I have something to read lmao, like macrobusiness.

I take it there is no other pol approved places I have missed?

It to go back, zhang

>There are many based asians
No there aren't. They don't even share the human range of emotions.

I'm just here for the white pussy, scott.

>mfw i'm trying to sneak in a cheeky root with the sheila down the road when the cops pull up in a paddy wagon and go "OI" and i feel the long arm of the law pulse up and down my cock

China should try to keep its bullshits within its own borders.
Jesus fucking Christ, there have been cases in which whole families were killed so that they could kidnap the children.
Fucking chinks.

>see all those ICE threads and get jelly
I've personally witnessed two instances in the past month of Chinese nationals illegally obtaining housing, is there some way to report this shit or is it pointless in Victoria?

kek

I don't know what this means, but amen.

Is this you?

>when the prison colony you made is whiter than your ancestral homeland
>bong thumbie.jpg

OK, try and actually look me in the eye next time I say hello at uni.

>India
>BIG poo
>Sri lanka
>little poo

i'll translate it for you
>mfw i'm trying to fuck the girl down the road sneakily without anyone noticing and the cops pull up in a pic related and scream at me so i get scared

are australians still english?

I hate china reeeeeee

why china flame me in league of legends reeeee

would not say shit to my face but fp master yi and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stop complaining about your own women whoring themselves to slight richer chink samefag. Me rove you rong time.

What the fuck have you done to our language

Penny was in the navy huh, fuck me dead, learn something every day on here.

atleast 85% of australians have some form of british ancestry so yes

What do you expect from dildo urbanite Melbourne's newspaper of record?

go die canada no bully vietnam reeeeee

Uh, they aren't whoring themselves out, they are being kidnapped and sold into sex slavery you baboon.

kekd

Guess I am gonna have to start calling it a Chink instead.

Made a bang up job of it.

i don't know anymore

Doesn't matter

Nah, more like a mongrelisation of all the different UK ethnic groups (the white ones) with some other parts of europe mixed in.
There are plenty of bongs here though, they like the sun and the majority white demographic.

>having a fucking leaf and fern at the top

there should be a crown instead

What's with the delusional chinks?
Many people hate your kind, chink lowlifes. Not everyone is a fucking lowlife chink who feels the need to resort to cheap deceptive tricks like samefagging or falseflagging:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#101586656
Fucking dipshit projecting chinks.

Anyone watching the Farahe interview on 7:30 right now?

what are you cunts listening to?

Is this better?

Maybe we should change the name of the bowling style to "soulless and infinitely rude and disgusting money-hungry cunt"

Dont be fooled by their yellow appearance, Chinks are just squinty Jews.

I chucked out my telly about 8 years ago m8.

>Chinaman is offensive
>Englishman isn't

>"blacks" is offensive
>"whites" isn't

Maybe...maybe the words are negative because they're used to describe shitty people.
Really makes you think.

Nah Aussie chinks are alright. They don't give a fuck about racism.
youtu.be/NOs6vkXB0dg

chinks are maniacs on league too
i played with heroin addict chink and he told me alot of them play it on ice or shard

>the age

What did you expect?

>alot of them play it on ice

fucking christ no wonder all the chinks ive played with on league are toxic as fuck

>Be China
>Shiiiit Uh oh we have too many people
>Wat we do?
>I know, I know! We tell everyone stop having girls! Men better!
>If you have girl, kill it or sell
>uh-oh! What you mean men no have women to have sex with?! What you mean no women get pregnant! Uh-oh!

not as bad as the time the chinese emperor or whatever wanted iron exports to go up, so he told everyone to melt their farm tools, and 30 million people starved

>Playing LoP, the aborted fetus joke of a DotA clone
>Not playing DotA 2, the true successor of DotA Allstars

And yeah there is a difference between a good aussie chink and some chinese chink who just happens to live in australia.

i play supp missed a q on nami early and chink goes fk u hit plenty after but every missed one hed stop playing and say "fk u"

I'd rather have a white aussie than a chink who acts like a white aussie desu senpai

Yeah. Maybe even worse than Jews.
Just watch. Now that there are more people here, which disproves his bullshit accusation that I'm a samefag, he'll slink away. Next day he'll come back and spout the same shit again as if he hasn't made a SHAMEFUR DISPRAY.
Fucking shit.

In any case,
STRAY CHINKS GET THE FUCK BACK TO GLORIOUS CHINA AND CHOKE ON THE PATRIOTIC SMOG, YOU HYPOCRITICAL TWATS

discord.gg/qXMeBWU

shhhh they don't like nazis

never actually tried dota

How's the data collection going m8?

That's a good thing but.
There's chinks fucking everywhere already. I like how the one child policy was more effective than expected because now they have no women to even breed with. Hope they leave that one child policy in place for a couple more generations. Will get that chinese population down to a million.

EXACTLY
MOREOVER, RIOT IS OWNED BY A FUCKING CHINK COMPANY
FUCKING SHIT
DIRTY TWATS HAVE TRIED TO SABOTAGE DOTA 2 AGAIN AND AGAIN

We aren't.

>aussie chink
There is no such thing.

It's harder, but more enjoyable. LoP is basically "Baby's First ASSFAGGOTS" compared to DotA.

They repealed the 1 child policy a few years ago. More foresight was needed regarding their demographics, evidently.