youtube.com/watch?v=seBbcPOR5-8
reuters.com/article/us-unitedairlines-leggings-idUSKBN16X13G
youtube.com/watch?v=OxlExtAkVSk
youtu.be/jBdh7baUFsg
youtube.com/watch?v=BLKEHQh_Ssg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

Kelly ann Conway is the failed abortion Trump needs to correct

Just found out the woman behind he legging/plane twitter blow up is a pussy hat wearing, anti gun, liberal.
twitter.com/shannonrwatts

Am I surprised pol am I?

that twitter is cancer btw.

#resist

The tweet heard around the world

I have no idea what you meant, Ryan published a bill that deeply damaged him to the point that he might be forced to resign.

Rand's plan was more popular among republican hardliners, Trump is being a realist and says a perfect plan is not necessarily feasible under the current amount of seats.

Possibly in 2018 they could make amendments or push a "perfect" bill forward. What am I missing?

>Something closer to a Rand plan if far more likely the second go around

Not likely Speaker Ryans plan had about 200 yes votes. Sen. Rand and Rep. Jordan (co-founder of the freedumb cuckus) had about 20 votes in the house.

>in4 they passed a repeal bill before

that was a meme bill

Trump is an idiot. Nobody pays a cent to NATO. Trump should start reading the 2014 declaration of NATO to understand what is going on.

I am waiting for an official apology from Trump to the German people. Or he should withdraw his shitty troops from Germany - the only thing they do here is drink beer and fuck Eastern European whores

New thread!!!!

Whoops you are in the wrong thread lads, please move here

What's with all this recent shilling against Alex Jones about?

>I am waiting for an official apology

Too bad, you're getting another Dresden

Not in the slightest, though I admire your effort. I am willing to entertain any half-baked reasons you can conjure for that stupid thought.

>Just found out the woman behind he legging/plane twitter blow up is a pussy hat wearing, anti gun, liberal.
? What are you referring to?

Good morning, Romanian regular. How are things there?

Pay fucking denbt you welfare queen.

Eying Poland again are we German user? Tsk Tsk the eternal anglo is never leaving German clay again, You can't be trusted.

That is the truth of the matter, they will have to answer for what occurred and Trump now has a great scapegoat for why things aren't as they should be. Dems and disloyals.

>Nobody pays a cent to NATO
They certainly ought to, you welfare queen.

I love how it's the same toothpaste and britcuck in those threads every attempt. I had a blast fucking with them earlier

Stone stands up pretty well here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zlw37PHXgn8

Pay debts

Can you give me the in and out? I don't have that sort of time.

Is Poppy /our girl/?

youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg

youtube.com/watch?v=3K2OtWSyDD0

youtube.com/watch?v=seBbcPOR5-8

Why does authoritarian right have to be religious? I guess you only have so many titles to work with though. Made me laugh.

>What are you referring to?
reuters.com/article/us-unitedairlines-leggings-idUSKBN16X13G

Why do you spam her once a day? I like Poppy too, but that is silly.
Also, add Sinclair's Trump Pinata video to the list.

Cirno beats Kek yet AGAIN.

Commies are anti-religion, since religion establishes morals that are above any human government.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxlExtAkVSk

Stone "I dindu nuffin"

No, it's called marketing

>I wish for an apology over this!

God is the 'ultimate authority' I guess

My guess is that it's a divisionist effort pushed by David Brock and his stooges. I could be wrong though. They did the same thing with Milo a month ago and succeeded.

Do you really want to stop this with a dirty filthy wall?

youtu.be/jBdh7baUFsg

trumpgen is so gay like wow i can't believe anyone posts here with you losers.

>the only thing they do here is drink beer and fuck Eastern European whores
You're thinking of Muslims there hans

>long time trump adviser

Oh stfu fagganopolous he was barely there

Oh, sounds like a nothingburger. As expected of crazies like them. You should dress appropriately.

What about areligion like LKY?

I certainly feel as though nation, family, and society could be.

Seent it.

Good job, Cirnoposter. You are the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLKEHQh_Ssg

they're giving him shit over the hillary parkinsons thing, when they did the exact same shit to trump

oh well glad she lost, fags btfo eternally

Trump's probably going to give us a centrist healthcare system.
Either Cassidy-Collins or German healthcare system (Single Payer but with the a free market)

I'd fucking throw her down the stairs, get papers you whore

There are quite a lot of gay regulars, something in the water.

*DRRRRUMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFF*

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff... JIDF I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent shilling yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff.... Rick Wilson.....quite a surprise my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another pasta if you please....nice and big now....

*KRRRRRRRRUUUUMMMMMMMPFFFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of CTR I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little shitposting before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of HWNDU my dear....ah yes....let me guess...Shareblue for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well /s4s/......hmmm....that autism is quite noticeable....yes.....interns and butthurt reddit I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*PMMMMMMUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little damage control my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small …..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the shekels….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste them my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most obvious shill yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I don't even remember you, because your country is an irrelevant shithole with nog culture

>posting a pedo apologist

why are trumpcucks so pathetic?

Keep in mind guys, this is stale pasta.

kek

God damn it user you made me spit out my drink on my keyboard

>toothpaste

>pedo apologist
?

I wouldn't know, I just post him for the memes.

How does Bulgarian dick taste?

Awoo~

Comfy /ptg/ hours are over damn

Don't give them (you)'s

No, he's a self-hating nig who thinks because he was born in a tube he is a toothpaste.

No wall
No Muslim ban
No deportations
No replacement of Obamacare.

What a fucking cuck.

>braaaaiiinnsss

Also, no prosecution of Clinton

>No deportations
>No deportations
>No deportations
>No deportations
Please tell us more.

>get allahu akbar'd in front of Parliament
>mayor tells the entire city of london to disregard it and accept it as everyday life

Cuck is you, friendo

There certainly will be a wall, there was never going to be a "muslim" ban. You can't ban a variety of people per se. Deportations are in motion fully big time.

Obamacare will be replaced or in the process of being replaced in the first two years since there is not really any other options with exchanges collapsing.

Likely not, that was a bit much.

This guy right here

what in store for Monday
wiretapping?
EO?

>Still butthurt because of 2-1

so either shit or commicare.

>Trump wins Primary easily
>Been comfy while people freak out in their echo chambers
>Trump becomes President
>People still freak out over every little thing.

I pity those who think Trump hasn't already won at life.

Just keep putting niggers in your team, you'll get to our level soon.

The deportations are getting me hard. Operation Wetback 2.0.

It why they hate him so much.

It is rather enjoyable, but I do wish the (((opposition))) were a bit more skilled.
>They've grown soft

Kek

Should I go see the new King Kong film

No, the best scene is very early, when Kong attacks all the helis.

Everything after that is boring as fuck.

Winning of course

Don't you have that somewhere on your island already?

It's been a great time for us, imagine being angry and upset about every little thing he does for the past year and a half. Gotta be exhausting.

Tread is moving super slow for me anyone else?

Is it supposed to be connected to the new Godzilla Movie?

It's a Monday morning.

>Muslim Ban Blocked

>Muslim Ban 2 Blocked, and then he apparently gave up on it

>Gives up on Obamacare repeal after literally two weeks of trying, fails to strong-arm the freedom caucus

>Plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days failed to materialize

>Yemen raid was a disaster

>Killed hundreds of civilians to get at two snipers in Mosul

>Approval rating is shit

I'm sorry, but did the illegals already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only march. Does being deported to Mexico count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when Trump is literally behaving like Hitler? The illegal immigrants have been living in the USA for how many years now? They are up against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to be the president because he’s feeding off the energy of the goyim. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. The illegal immigrants are one of the best things in America, they are what makes your country great. They literally built your country. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the illegals stay and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, another petition asking the illegal immigrant families not to be separated. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-alien topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like hard working beaners because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these illegals on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Why would it be moving at different speeds for other people?

when are we returning to the gold standard?

Yeah

It's 5am et pham

Goddamnit can the fucking chinks stop dumping their pasta everywhere?

I don't know why some China (probably proxy) is posting some giant pasta at me, but it is always neat to see a Chinese flag. Is this you, m8?

TEHD

well then nite nite famalama

I can't sleep. Send help.

Not surprising. This is the only chance the dems have to have a say in Healthcare legislation.

Should be a good kick in the ass to house repubs to get their shit together.

nn

They don't have pasta they have noodles :^)

Nah, not me. I used to post last year during the election but stopped after Sup Forums pass ran out.
You love chinese pasta

even the AI can see how obvious it is...

Pay your fucking debts

Friendly reminder that awoos are not permitted in this thread. Thanks for your understanding.