Today I saw an interracial couple with their little hapa son...

Today I saw an interracial couple with their little hapa son, playing together as a family and it made me realize something.. It made me realize that Sup Forums is evil, and racism is disgusting. I saw pure innocence and love, a father and mother with their child, and I remembered that there are people who want to throw that child in an oven just because he's different.

i don't put trash in the oven, idiot

are you trying to summon the AMWF poster

you should be ashamed of yourself

Mongrols sometimes turn out loyal and obedient, but many turn out fucked in the head.

>It made me realize that Sup Forums is evil
Go back to neogaf faggot.

Yes, come fuck my race's women. Really melts my heart.

Who said I'd just throw the child into the oven?

The parents get to be crammed in too.

> The bait is strong in this one.

>skippy thinks he's racially pure

We just want our homeogenous nations back, Fuck off

Also saged

thanks Mr 58%

>want to throw that child in an oven just because he's different

No we want Jewish political activists and professors to stop telling us open borders and globalist trade policies are the only way forward any any resistance is racism.

We want commercials and advertisements to stop showing a family with an asian mom, black dad and Mexican kid because it's (((politically correct)))

Nope, we're just saying choices have consequences and that those consequences shouldn't be heaped upon society instead of the people making the choices.

Have all the hapa babies you want. That's your choice, just don't come crying to us when women don't want your sons. All we do is point out the consequences. The rest is just roleplaying.

>implying there is unanimous support by everyone on pol regarding the subject, not just a collection of different opinions
You really don't understand the difference between pol and reddit, m8.

> murica
> homogenous nation
> ever
Try again pocaseamus.

75%*

if you saw a AM/WF couple that's why they were a happy family and not already divorced and miserable like AF/WM

he is the AMWF poster retard

>muh white hispanics
Fuck off, the US is lost to the dark hordes, darkie

Elliot rodger was one of the greatest people to exist

i saw the same thing today and grimaced in disgust at a women who would breed with a sub human ape. And reveled further in my disgust when looking at the curly haired half breed genetic abomination.

It makes me fucking angery. I cant even go to wal mart in the city anymore.

nobody in Sup Forums that isn't retarded would object to an asian/white pairing.

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

wtf! Are we being raises by Habbo Hotel or something?
Look at this shit...
>118491824
saged.

>don't point out the stupidity of the hivemind or you're a shill

Ah yes. Parental love. The only kind of love this little hapa spree killer to be will ever know.

So much shop, I refuse to belive its real.

SAGE AND REPORT R/HAPAS THREADS

derp

you can see the line of her legs going all up....this dress dose not curve that way.

That kid will shoot up a store in the future

Fix your monitor, it's clearly not that steep. You can see that she's hunched forward though

>interracial kid with both parents
Nice try

>all white males are potential school shooters

sound familiar?

her spine is running along the edge of her arm. You can even see a trim of her shoulder blade running an angle different from the line you drew. She's definitely sticking her butt out, but it's not photoshopped.

It's great until papa nigger leaves and the mom can't get child support because he has fathered 26 other kids that are in front of hers to get garnishbux.

>Gets screwed by his jewish father and asian mother mixing.
>Kills Asian guys and white girls
>???

T. Reddit shower thoughts transexual cocksucker.
Now realise that you are a Jew and you are the enemy of mankind and follow them into the oven.
Get the fuck off my white board lizardman.

You retard he IS the amwf poster. He's been using the same pic to bait.
Come on senpai, you don't beleiv that by posting your amwf pics on jap wleding forum you're going to raise your chances of fuckign white woman.

>im retarded and don't know a joke when I see one
That's you
and seeing how school shootings are done almost exclusively by caucasian males, it would make them potential shooters

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Asians.

They're so fucking pathetic. Lol. Hahahaha hahahaha.

No one wants to fuck them! Not even other Asians! So they've stopped fucking altogether!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Like how do you not kill yourself if you're born a tiny sucked Asian that literally no one wants to fuck?

This is an asian poster

Lol. I can assure you I'm not. Because I'm still alive. If I were Asian I probably would have offer myself by now.

If I was Asian (I'm not), how would shilling on Sup Forums improve my chances of getting laid with white chicks?

Retards from /r/hapas and /r/asianmasclunity and other dumb redits belive that if some asian guy managed to bang some with girl suddenly all of them will fuck 10/10 blondes on top of that they frequently come to this site to spam with pictures of amwf copules since they think that by doing this suddenly all white woman will start dating only asian men. It's really retarded, seriosuly just don't go to those reddits if you're asian, it fucks with your brain. Those asians they're posting are not getting white women becasue they're asian but 9/10 times they're either rich or actually ripped and attractive.

Some of those hapa girls are hot af. I'd deal with a bit of craziness just to be able to tap that desu.

This

In 20 years that child will hate you for being more white than he is. He will actively vote against you and your best interests.

it's just buttmad virgins

damn that Asian dude must be loaded

Lel I'm a fat white guy in a capt America shirt. Fucking coal burners

This pic gets under my skin mainly because every time I see it, I think "what man would let a photo in which his wife's ass is unintentionally visible be published" then remember the sheer amount of people far more degenerate and die a little more inside

>pol believes interracial couples don't love each other
Not the issue, retard. What the fuck do you think "love" is? It's hormones, neural patterns and learned behaviour. Just because you love your cat doesn't mean you should reproduce with it. Fuck off

Sup Forums is evil, and racism is natural.

no one is innocent, moralfag, everyone is part of this equation.

that child is one less white man to reproduce with a while female.

But you can't resist your natural urge to
I M P E R I A L I Z E

Put's love down to hormones and neural patterns

Doesn't understand that his white tribalism is the exact same thing

just wait
everything will turn into chocolate milk in 30 years
then it will be homogenous again

america can literally never be homogenous any other way than this as you'll always have blacks. you can have what you want if you just widen your scope a little

Do you even believe the non-race mixing meme of Sup Forumslacks?

I bet most of those cucks here never even had tasted pussy.

The day any latina or asian open their legs in front one of those 58%fags they will totally forget all this BS they post here.

HAPPA here,

All "Interracial" couples are a product of sexual fetishes.

No one pairs up with someone of the other race because they actually like them.

They get turned on by some difference and then take their fetish too far with kids.

I wish I was never born.

kys