"I was a victim, then a survivor" says the slut girl who had the hots for Brown Muslim gangsta cock

> "I was a victim, then a survivor" says the slut girl who had the hots for Brown Muslim gangsta cock.

> It was as a 14-year-old that her life fell apart, when she caught the eye of Hussain, who was ten years older than her and known as ‘Mad Ash’, at a party in a flat.

AT A PARTY IN A FLAT

> ‘It was almost like he put a spell on me. Pretty much we were boyfriend and girlfriend from that moment on.’

so that is what you wanted.

> The schoolgirl, who had no idea she was just one of many underage victims, was ‘besotted’ with Hussain from the start and was ‘completely brainwashed’, her sister Rachel recalled.

No, it's what she wanted. There was no brainwashing.

> Woodhouse’s parents were distraught when they learned Hussain was having sex with their daughter, but the “manipulative” rapist told her people’s concern was borne of racism. “Your dad just doesn’t like me because he’s a racist”, Woodhouse was told.

stupid cunt wanted to be anti-racist!

> “They failed me massively. I was betrayed by them”, she said. “Mum and Dad were distraught but powerless. The police were scared to be perceived as racist. Nothing was done.

You wanted an adult gangsta boyfriend, you stupid cunt. It's what you wanted, which is why the police and parents could do nothing, because in this society we are not allowed to CONTROL THE SEXUALITY OF WOMEN. And now you PLAY THE VICTIM.

Seriously, women have absolutely no agency over their own sexual behavior. Traditional society
understood that, which is why they had to be controlled by the family.

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/25/grooming-victim-life-destroyed-rotherham/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4336740/Woman-raped-Rotherham-sex-gang-leader-launches-Sammy-s-law.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4347706/Middle-class-teenager-baby-Rotherham-sex-monster.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>victim blaming 14 year olds

Fuck off pedoshit

No, he's right. She's no victim, she's a fucking moron and the only way to have saved her would've been to stop with all this fucking liberation nonsense for children and start treating them like fucking children again.

This is what happens when daughters are raised by cuck parents.

I don't even know if its cucked parents, but cucked society desu. I mean, yes, you COULD call the parents cucked, but when society says that if they tried to stop the situation, they'd be arrested for racsim? And that's the best possible outcome.
If they weren't arrested for racism, it'd be aggravated assault (even if he is a paedo), or they'd get attacked by his "gangsta" buddies, or worse yet, she'd run away from home for good to be his cock slave for life.

While I agree that we should stop acting like children should be free to make their own decisions, we should also hang the rapist from the nearest lamppost. It doesn't have to be either/or; both is the correct answer.

>op blaming child that was raped instead of mudslime that raped her

fuck off achmed

14 year olds are hormonal and easily manipulated/taken advantage of. That's why age of consent laws exist, stop defending that human garbage muslim pedo.

Her current boyfriend is still a Muslim. I have no sympathy

I'll agree to that. I never meant to make it sound like he was innocent of any crime by any means. He should hang/burn/both at the same time -- but we do have to realise that all of this feminism is fucking up young people who don't have enough life experience to understand how society REALLY is.

See I'm not defending him, I'm laying blame on both parties.

the moral of the story is all women are whores and we just don't treat that seriously anymore

Can one of you Brits please PLEASE tell me where the parents are during all of this?

What the fuck is going on?

>Fuck off pedoshit

I'm the total anti-pedo, Isaac. Your people are supposed to have a high verbal IQ. Where is it?

"Let's give children the total right to eat candy whenever they want." And now let's blame the police for children getting cavities.

I hate that cunt for playing the victim now, while she did what she wanted back then.

I'd respect her if she came out and said "I was stupid to want those things and now I see that society should have controlled me better, because I did not have myself under control."

Parents are scared of legal repercussions, or at work. Well, not always. Some parents are obviously just pieces of shit who just want to live their own lives and don't pay anywhere near enough attention to their children (my mother, for example) but there are still plenty who DO give a damn, but are too damn SCARED because if they do anything, they get labelled as a racist xenophobe and/or get arrested.

If you don't let your children come and go as they please the little shits can get social services involved.
I'm not joking.
Somebody post the video that was deemed to controversial to be aired about the perils of older boys and teenage girls.

>14 year olds are hormonal and easily manipulated/taken advantage of. That's why age of consent laws exist, stop defending that human garbage muslim pedo.

100% true, but the age of consent has to be ENFORCED SOMEHOW. Liberalism makes this impossible.

Women will very, very rarely ever admit that they need more control over themselves or others to control them. It can happen, but only once in a blue moon of blue moons.
Same goes for accepting responsibility for their own actions.

>but are too damn SCARED because if they do anything, they get labelled as a racist xenophobe and/or get arrested.
That makes me physical ill at the thought of letting their children get RAPED because the government will arrest them for trying to stop it.

What happened in the last 15 years? I never had this mentality and I grew up under Labour.

He's a pedo and she's a pathetic attention whore.
Both will B.I.H

> Let the livestock run loose
> They shit the place up
> Act surprised

I suspect a lot of the paki rape gangs victims are disfunctional parents - single parents, people on drugs, that sort of thing. A lot of them were in care, and social services are fucking useless. Might as well advertise for pedos to foster them.

why do western sluts love BMC (Brown Muslim Cock)?

Unfortunately, that is exactly how it is. Though I've not seen it first hand because I live in reasonable area, I have definitely heard of it happening; parents (fathers only, women don't get involved of course. Too weak willed, they simply cry instead, if they aren't touching themselves over it) getting arrested for getting into fights with someone because they found out some muzzie was raping their daughter.
The parent then gets charged with assault and because of fear of racism claims, along with any local imam crying racism, they never win the case.

Its different and makes them feel rebellious.

Be my Paki pen pal

> ‘Not for one second did I think: “I’m at risk, in danger.” I was intrigued, too, and there was the attraction of the forbidden. But I knew, instinctively, that Mum and Dad would disapprove.’ Within days, Mel and Julie, conscientious parents that they were, realised what was happening.
‘Dad was like an FBI agent,’ Sammy recalls. ‘He found out everything. He said he wanted Ash charged. The police were involved, but I refused to make a statement and they said there was nothing they could do.’

Parents knew immediately, but the self-pitting victim CUNT refused to testify.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4347706/Middle-class-teenager-baby-Rotherham-sex-monster.html

I'd still pee in her butt.

this, if there's one thing pedos are good at it's finding vulnerable victims, you wouldn't try and groom a kid with a normal functioning family because the dad would kick your teeth in

Because paki (((youths))) are given cash by their multiple uncles, hire mercs in their cousins name, give girls heroin that their other cousin imports and beat them in the confines of their aunties flat.

It happens. This was a couple I knew, their daughter was grounded, she said she'd ring childline.

The girl in OP seems to have come from a functional 2 parent family, see pic relate, she ran away to be with the cunt

I really fucking hope I never have a god damn daughter, Christ on a stick.

Ah, fair play to her parents then. At least they tried. Seems like it goes back to my other point of in that case.
The whore WANTED this to happen and DEFENDED him at the time. HOW ON FUCKING EARTH CAN SHE NOW SPITE THE COPS FOR HER OWN FUCKING REFUSAL TO WORK WITH THEM!?
Gut her like the worthless sack of shit she is.

>his rage vent times to make himself feel better include starting threads to bitterly shit on little girls who were taken advantage of by older men

OP what happened to you in your life that got you to this level of pathetic faggot shit?

We are here 2 help u please reach out n share.

It's against the law for 24 year olds to fuck 14 year olds

The police and the law had the power to stop this and send him in jail, and would have done so if he was a white 24 year old fucking a 14 year old. It's disgraceful,

. “Your dad just doesn’t like me because he’s a racist”, Woodhouse was told.

She is fucking 14. FOURTEEN. Some people are already mature at that age, but some are still literal kids, stupid and easily manipulated - this is what he did, manipulated her. Of course it was her bad to start dating with a 24yo, but once again she's a stupid teen and he, an adult, must be able to fucking think. Oh, no, he isn't bc he is a mudslime.

But one thing that confused me: what do you mean "police can't do anything"? Isn't there a law about having sex with underage person?

Don't flatter yourself, Paki. it's not the race or cock, it's the oldest tale of girl falling for the 'bad boy'. Since you are shitposting here with us from your parent's cow barn instead of being the local silver BMW driving gangsta, that's not you.

> ‘He seemed respectful of me,’ recalls Sammy. ‘He paid me compliments; he was amusing. I was just mesmerised by him. ‘People viewed him with a mix of fear and awe, and I was flattered he was interested in me. He made me feel grown-up and special.

> ‘Not for one second did I think: “I’m at risk, in danger.” I was intrigued, too, and there was the attraction of the forbidden. But I knew, instinctively, that Mum and Dad would disapprove.’

I honestly wouldn't bat an eye if someone honor killed the stupid bitch. I'm so fucking mad right now, maybe I need a break from /pol

>Calling me a paki
M8, I'm white. I'm the one who has been agreeing with you for fucks sakes.
I'm just saying the reason they seemingly love to get with these pakis is because it makes them feel like a rebel.

they are small enough for children i guess

>maybe I need a break from /pol

Both you and OP do, you are turning into human memes.

Just read OPs posts it's like a caricature of a really really autistic person.

>this cuck pollock making the same nigger threads everyday

the other linked guy. You got linked, because I agree with the 'rebelliousness' diagnosis.

Ah, sorry for the confusion then. I did wonder if that was why, but I know there's also a lot of love from Americans to label all UK posters as pakis.

I ddin't even read the OP, but if the story doesn't enrage you then I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you

Britain has drug addict parents too, you know?

why is it so hard to believe that her mum and dad were just crack heads that probably literally used to buy drugs from the mussie

you all live in too much of a vacuum in your tiny lives, you have no idea how the real world works.

the point is, women are forever playing the poor victim and always deny how their own agency leads to adverse outcomes for them. She's a fucking adult, she should admit that she put herself in danger and stop putting 100% all blame on everybody else.

It's like going into the woods and getting mauled by wolves. YOU WENT TO THE WOODS, stupid cunt.

Typical "love jihad" strategy, worked/works quite well in Bong/Krautland. Women are fucking idiots, her included.

Just because there are iniquities and hypocrites in the world that doesn't need to turn you into some sort of bitter trashperson. You note in and move on.

Is this girl a problem? Sure. Doesn't mean you need to act like a mega autist about it.

note it**

top kek based Ukranian

Can't do that, if she started to even see or understand her own faults, she'd soon be on the path to suicide. Most women realise this after 35-40, but by then have a family to give their life a higher meaning.
Women who realise how shallow they, and their lives are, commit suicide because they can't stand it.

If you were really being real here you'd admit that this is less about the story at hand and more about the fact that your rage has started to turn into a vice.

She needed her arse tanned blue by her dad, if I have a daughter she would never act like this as I will make it clear what I will do if she did. Women need to be guided by men, at times we need to use the stick instead of the carrot.

I never fucked up, now I'm going to not make an excuse to totally exonerate myself from even mixing with filthy muslims in the first place.
Totally devoid of blame. Clean human conscience, sleep well at night (always) know I'm pure and I was never in the wrong.
White men accept my version of events and will never judge me when I tell you this horrible story of how I seduced Achmed Mohamadon.

Now I'm a used up milk minge, I understand more how I was totally innocent and all future boyfriends will never hold it against me knowing the terrible truth that I was punjabing a mudturd.

My name is Miss (untarnished life partner) Delusion Legswideopen

this

I'm happy to see non cuckery from yourself and that Brit.

Anger is the first step to taking the NatSoc pill, user.

She was 14. She is basically an inanimate object. People don't get any sense till their 20s.

Her parents and the police are definitely to blame. The paedo Muslim goes without saying.

>You note in and move on.
>Is this girl a problem? Sure. Doesn't mean you need to act like a mega autist about it.

You don't get my larger point, still.

This is 100% an politically incorrect topic, because PC means that some truths about society are taboo and it's not allowed to talk about them. This is exactly such a case.

Try to go on TV and 'blame' an underaged rape victim (a sacred 'social empathy object'), and see how society destroys you afterwards.

And Sup Forums is the only place to point this out without devastating repercussions.

And the truth is that the current social rules and taboos precisely set up young girls to be victimized, precisely by NOT CONTROLLING THEIR SEXUALITY (and also anti-racism taboos).

Here's the contradiction:

1. teenage girls are old enough to have biological instincts that make them mindlessly fall in love with young adult males
2. teenage girls are not old enough to judge the quality of males (ZERO life experience).

From this follows, that parents should make the decision on who her boyfriend is allowed to be and society and law should support the parent's decisions.

Instead we get the TOTAL FUCKING INVERSE OF SANITY.

>willing British whore enslaved by Muslims for years

Can't make this shit up.

>inb4 she's only 14

What fucking 14 year old WANTS to be involved with Muslims and get fucked by them??

White women are BEYOND saving. Just let society collapse already.

Mate, kids aren't retarded and I pray you don't treat your kids like retards and make them into entitled shitstains on society.

You seem to think you have the same decision making abilities as a 14 year old.

You are declaring yourself to be retarded.

proof that underage girls are only interested in getting with men and not boys

repeal aoc!
reinstitute marriagable age of 14!

I certainly wasn't that retarded at 14. If you were then that's your parents fault for spoiling you into retardation.

>if it doesnt kill me, im a survivor XXDD
who else sick of this narcistic self glorifying feminazi bullshit

You are giving the mussie too much credit to say he manipulated. That would require forward planning. It's more likely he calls everything that is against him racist as a reflex since he is a dumb 24 year old doing drugs and having sex with children. I'd say he has a very low IQ.

no kidding, take some fucking responsibility for your fucking actions. These feminist cunts are trying to fight for women's independence (whatever the fuck that means) all the while making the worst case possible for women? They are just demonstrating that women have ZERO capacity for rational thought.

Congrats, you noticed one of the thousands of paradoxes which define our society. Society wants us to respect a woman's freedom to choose in all things, but simultaneously doesn't want to judge them for their poor choices. Hence you create the paradox of: women can do whatever they want and you can't hold it against them. This essentially creates the worst of both worlds. George Orwell was a prophet when he came up with double-think. It's the same method as repeating "diversity is a strength" after every terror attack like some sick cult ritual.

Our neo-liberal, post-modernist society is held up by a series of paradoxes. It refuses to have any logical order or conclusivity. No idea in the West is taken to its logical conclusion, for if they were they would be seen for their own absurdity. Take "migrants preserve our way of life" to its conclusion and you realize that importing infinite migrants will always destroy a native culture. When these paradoxes are unearthed, we can't help but be, what some call, redpilled.

>I was a super smart 14 year old.
>All children are smart and capable like I was. There is no variation.

Retard confirmed.

Nah you're a spoiled brat. Kids have basic logic but they are also not thwarted by PC and societies rules. They are generally honest and upfront.

Sorry you're spoiled and retarded.

The only thing that is fucked up about this story is that the police didn't uphold the law because they where afraid to be called racists.

>Try to go on TV and 'blame' an underaged rape victim (a sacred 'social empathy object'), and see how society destroys you afterwards.

You understand that underage people don't have the emotional diplomacy and foresight of their later adult versions, right? These people aren't physically grown to that point yet. You are expecting young people to draw from mental capacities that they literally haven't biologically grown to yet. You get that, right?

You'll get the odd precocious child that has emotionally matured far beyond their years but most 14 year olds are simply not very smart. They honestly can't help it. They are kids.

>a sacred 'social empathy object'
I don't get how you are this lacking in common sense. It's not even an empathy thing (which would be nice to see, but w/e) it's a common sense thing: kids act like kids, not adults.

You have to be 18 to post here. Reported.

Pretty much this, my little cousin is like 8 years old now and he's a smart kid underneath the surface when he isn't playing dumb for his mother. He has an impressive capacity for rational and intellectual thought but his mother treats him like he has the intelligence of a dog or something. Humans are smart and it's their parents' duty to bolster their potential.

Are you surprised? The public found out about this story and basically didn't care. The police literally let teenagers get raped by shitskins and no one really protested. If the British people wanted results, they could have rolled into the police station and killed every policeman involved. That would've sent a message. Instead they meekly whined online.

Meanwhile if the police do something "racist", there's riots, parliamentary investigations, and a news furry. They make waves. They get results. This should hardly be surprising.

Wow, he's literally autistic. This is the kind of panicky, cut-yourself-off type of response an autist would give when their views challenged.

She's clearly a dumb cunt but it's 100% the parents fault. At 14 letting her go to a party where there is some Muslim gangster? And then not locking her up or murdering him?

Don't blame a 14 y/o for the failings of her parents. Besides, it's implied her family were typical liberal shits, the only reason she fell for that guy was probably because she was taught guilt and cuckness.

hate, oh ok hate-hate-hate. Now hand me the popcorn and keep on narrating this story. It's great. At this disillusioned stage I've developed a perverted fondness of watching bitches burn at the blackened stake they themselves erected
(pun intended)

this guy gets it

It's not really a rape epidemic, the girls want it.
It's not really an invasion, it's refugees!
Blah blah

>a literal child gets used and tricked by an adult
>"wow look at this slut! She totally wanted it!"

Jews and shills are sliding hard. Sage and hide.

> the police didn't uphold the law because they where afraid to be called racists.

I thought so first, but that is a fake redpill that hides the more taboo truth underneath. A limited hangout done by society.

It was possible to put blame on Muslims by taking a feminist and feminine-centric POV on the events. (aka "we have to protect the innocent women")

The unspeakable truth is that many girls went willingly into the (real) abuse by (really white-hating) Muslim rape gangs. And you are not allowed to say that publicly, because they you have both the feminists, and parents, and Antifa, and Islamic organizations, against you.

Now, the police did nothing, because they observed every day how girls whore themselves out and they have no legal basis to stop that.

Imagine the public rage when a police district constable comes out saying: "there is no law to control dating choices and sexual activities, it's the girls fault for choosing wrong."

>had no idea she was just one of many underage victims
Now there's the real reason she feels like a victim. She thought she was going to be his only one, eventually controlling him with every whim.
Hell has no fury as . . And current year, the most fearsome weapon a woman has, is the victim card. If she plays it right, she instantly have an army of feminazis and their minions

Why do Poles hate whites more than anyone else here?

1. teenage girls are old enough to have biological instincts that make them mindlessly fall in love with young adult males
2. teenage girls are not old enough to judge the quality of males (ZERO life experience).

I'd say this goes for women of any age.

It's actually 4chans child user Base getting mad that adults are Cucking them. Look at the responses in this thread.
>Ragh sluts!
>Children are really smart!

Because the kids don't have agency they are property of the parents, the parent provides surrogate agency for the child.
The parents implicitly gave consent for these parties by letting the child out on Friday night's.

Therefore the sex is 100% consensual, though it sounds like the parents believe the government provides surrogate agency and would make this a case of animal cruelty.

>a literal child gets used and tricked by an adult
>"wow look at this slut! She totally wanted it!"

OP is just going through some pain in his life that he is working out in odd ways. But I'm sure he will get through it.

>14
>going to a party

Bad parenting m8

Ironic coming from an American.

Kek bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks

>‘My real regret is that my Mum died thinking he’d got away with destroying our family.

The only person that destroyed their family is the girl. Honestly, white women are trash and when non-whites talk about white women being whores and easy sluts they are right.

You take this place too seriously

It was a play date for children and refugees with the mental age of 14 year old's.

Mistakes were made

>they are small enough for children i guess
Good one Andrey. You've had just the right amount of vodka. Keep it at this exact level, you seem exceptionally functional at it.

> HOW ON FUCKING EARTH CAN SHE NOW SPITE THE COPS FOR HER OWN FUCKING REFUSAL TO WORK WITH THEM!?

"Somebody should have prevented me from making the bad choices that I insisted on making."

how do I achieve last panel?

I don't blame our Muslims slaves for crashing cars into people. I'd be mad at my position in Europe too if I were them.

>It was a play date for children and refugees with the mental age of 14 year old's.
>Mistakes were made
You are talking about Sweden here. They actually do that. Well, did at least. Getting factual news out of Sweden is getting increasingly difficult.
But at least they did. Host parties between Swedish teenage (mostly girls who wanted to go) and those "unaccompanied immigrant children". And matched the age of the Swedes to the alleged age of the immigrants.
And indeed.
Mistakes were made.

>When you parent so bad you give Moly a seizure.