Terrorist attacks have cost Paris nearly $1 billion in tourism revenue

>Islamist attacks have scared off thousands of tourists from Paris and its top attractions, helping rob the region of about 750 million euros ($850 million) in revenues, officials said on Tuesday.

Totally worth it huh?
Who needs money when you have refugees you can help?

uk.businessinsider.com/terrorist-attacks-have-cost-paris-nearly-1-billion-in-tourism-revenue-2016-8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs
youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Surely the hard working immigrants will make up the difference?

This is all white people's fault, by the way. Baise Front National et baise blanc personnes.

>This is all white people's fault, by the way.
It literally is. They invited them in and gave them free shit.

Paris YES?

kek'd

>Totally worth it huh?

You can't quantify the benefits of diversity though. It has enriched French society.

Funny how there are o french people in this thread. The cucks always go into their sheds whenever they are revealed.

>terrorism
yeah and/or people just generally don't want to be around niggers

the issue isnt so much the few islamic attacks that are very, very unlikely to hit you as a tourist.

The issue is that Paris looks like Africa.

It's become such a shithole. sad!

Europe should be overrun by niggers, Arabs, and curry niggers. Let the whites there be raped, pillaged and killed en masse.

And then let those Arabs and niggers and pakis Indians kill each other in a final blood bath.

Let the cleansing begin. There's nothing worth saving in Europe, they're all guilt ridden cucks, let them perish.

France is no longer France!

stop LARPing phgot

laffed, noice m8

>go to paris
>explode

youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs

Good. This is what they deserve for being so suicidally blind to the risks of what they're doing. It saddens me that I don't even want to go there anymore. I'd like to visit again were it as safe and normal (I.e. not as ""Diverse"") as the last time.

The issue isn't Islam.
The issue is males.
It boggles my mind that people literally can't see that males pretend to be muslim to commit their atrocious acts of terrorism.
This shit needs to stop. The people perpetrating terrorist acts aren't muslim. They're men, first and foremost. It's against them that we have to act.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw

>Spend billions on importing third world people to ''fill the holes in the work force because of aging population''
>End up killing your own tourist industry
>End up spending more money of Police
>End up filling those holes with automated robots
>You now have to spend more money on gibs and police while getting less money from tourists
Who could have known

>implying it isn't all the niggers scaring people off

Good.

For the cucked masses, things need to get worse before they get better.

I'm so glad I visited Europe back in 2007 and 2009 before things got too bad.

>Baise Front National et baise blanc personnes

Who wants to visit a mudslime filled hellhole? Certainly not the extinct white people. Maybe they can sharia it up and bring in some Arabs to stimulate that tourism business!

WTF IS THAT RETARD DOING?!

Come visit Canada!

No one wants to visit Sweden 2.0

>>Islamist attacks have scared off thousands of tourists from Paris and its top attractions, helping rob the region of about 750 million euros ($850 million) in revenues, officials said on Tuesday.

If you think about it, in a truly multicultural diverse society, there would be no need for tourism because all cultures are in close proximity.

multiculture = death to tourism

That report is from aug 2016.
Tourism has picked up significantly since then.

keks

love it

what

>out of 1 million refugees only 30k have jobs and are off welfare 2 years later

Why do Europeans want to become like Greece so bad? Have they really romanticized poverty to the point they want their daughters prostituting themselves for lard sandwiches?

I remember my mother telling me about travels to Paris and Rome in the 60's, in an open Porsche 356, it's a shame you have to be a billionare to even come close to something like that today. Gas the politicians.

At least they'll finally replace that ugly French cuisine with glorious middle eastern food to attract more clientele.

>Go to Paris expecting it to be the romantic picturesque city it is portrayed as
>Most of it actually looks like SE London, AKA a shit hole.
>Just the Eiffel Tower sat in the middle of this pile of shit

wew and I thought London was overrated.

Sure, it's a setback, but we have to STAY THE COURSE. TOO LATE TO TURN BACK NOW. DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH.

Hmmmm, no more white tourists and immigrants, all third world and Asian/black.

And revenue is going down? Doesn't make sense.

Some people get so disappointed by Paris they actually get a mental trauma from the experience.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>criticism of Islam is illegal
>weed is still illegal, lmao
>we passed a law that legalizes beastality so it's all good ay

Yea booking my flight now

It's gonna start happening to your country too, so get ready.

>This is all white people's fault
Jews aren't people.

Please come visit.

Probably about what the US has lost due to stupid travel policies.