>SAA liberate part of Al-Manshia neighborhood in Daraa
>IS claims Tabqa Dam on verge of collapse due to US airstrikes
>Syrian Kurds call for independence or confederation in Geneva
>SAA secures vital highway in central Syria
>SAA liberates Jafirah,Abu Maqbarah Al-Kabeera&Abu Maqbarah Saghira in E Aleppo
>IS attacks Deir Ezzor university, seizes SAA weapons stockpile
>1000+ civis killed by US-led airstrikes in March
>Barzani:referendum for Kurdish independence in Iraq, this year
>Hundreds of thousands of Yemenis protest Saudi-led military intervention in Sanaa
>Roadside bomb, sniper kill 4 policemen in Egypt's Sinai
>group have beheaded 40 policemen in Congo

Previous -

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report
timesofisrael.com/as-israeli-forces-go-on-high-alert-after-faqha-killing-hamas-may-be-looking-to-avoid-a-war
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226732
timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940559,00.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/israel-quietly-withdraws-ambassador-egypt-security-concerns
timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-2-drills-in-israels-south
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html
rationalwiki.org/wiki/SyrianGirlPartisan
youtube.com/watch?v=mMA9_GPVQEE
youtube.com/watch?v=pJcdNOPrihg
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/846289565719629824
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Bilardi
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2990318/ISIS-leak-photo-baby-faced-Australian-Jihadi-blown-suicide-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cSH3WdK-C2o
jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-furqan-media-presents-a-new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham-clanging-of-the-swords-part-4/
imgur.com/a/79shQ
imgur.com/a/prWCD
youtube.com/watch?v=m7DGjyRHtZg
twitter.com/NatDefFor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Syrian leadership has sent messages to Israel warning that any further strikes by the IDF on targets within Syria’s borders would be met with Scud rockets fired deep into the Jewish state

>Syria warned that Israeli strikes on Syrian military targets would be met with the firing of Scud missiles...at IDF bases, while an attack on civilian targets would see Syria launching a counter strike on the Haifa port

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report

>Israeli forces near the Gaza Strip have been placed on high alert, fearing retaliation from the Hamas terror group over the assassination of one of its top military leaders in Gaza on Friday night.

timesofisrael.com/as-israeli-forces-go-on-high-alert-after-faqha-killing-hamas-may-be-looking-to-avoid-a-war

>Iran vows to 'liberate' Golan Heights

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226732

>The IDF is set to conduct extensive military drills in the Golan Heights and in the West Bank starting Sunday

timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank

>Nabih Berri, Speaker of the Lebanese Parliament, called Israel's proposed legislation to annex a section of disputed maritime territory a "declaration of war."

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940559,00.html

>Israel quietly withdraws ambassador from Egypt 'over security concerns'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/israel-quietly-withdraws-ambassador-egypt-security-concerns

>IDF launches 2 drills in Israel’s south

timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-2-drills-in-israels-south

>“In 2017, all of Israel is under threat,” said Col. Itzik Bar of the military’s Homefront Command. Preparations are underway for Israel to deal with “very high amounts” of incoming fire, he said.

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html

Political science student here
Assad is a dictator, He must go

I want to impregnate Mimi!

Thanks for your doubles, Assad appreciates them!

>tfw those are sydney police right next to her
>tfw i'd have a better chance than any of you

Common sense here
Syria is a middle eastern nation. its either a dictator or civil unrest to determine the next dictator, choose one.

The U.S. recently sued my university for inviting Al-Manar to a freedom press/journalism event hosted by the University
Fucking hypocrites

RUSSIAN HELICOPTER DOWN

In latakia. I repeat

RUSSIAN HELICOPTER DOWN

(according to jihadists)

rationalwiki.org/wiki/SyrianGirlPartisan

wtf?
>See Also
>Gamergate

>>Syrian Kurds call for independence or confederation in Geneva
I wonder how did Assad feel when the kurds announced this. After all he literally bodyguarded them from the Turks. He must feel like fucked in the ass.

Gotta wait for some confirmation. Pretty shitty if true.

>(according to jihadists)

*grows a Nimr beard*

His face looks too small like that.

GAINS
A
I
N
S

Hama front
>Hezbollah units recaptured Marzaf, Qubair and Kafr Amin villages after 32 FSA members died during carpet airstrik

Suweida front
>Full list of the villages where have been captured: Khirbet Sa'd, Qasr, Bastarah, Rjam al-Dala, Sakia, Yellow Hill, Fadian, Ashihab, Ashheb, Sharq, Tall Al-Musaitbah, Tallul Salman, Shaqraniyah

>SAA has begun the offensive in east and southeast of Khalkalah airbase in Suweida
>Full list of the villages where have been captured: Khirbet Sa'd, Qasr, Bastarah, Rjam al-Dala, Sakia, Yellow Hill, Fadian, Ashihab, Ashheb, Sharq, Tall Al-Musaitbah, Tallul Salman, Shaqraniyah

>Hezbollah units recaptured Marzaf, Qubair and Kafr Amin villages after 32 FSA members died during carpet airstrike

Is today the day of the gainz?

Most likely, yes. But such audacity will lead to Kurds being assfucked by Turks in the end imo. Despite all the memes, Erdo can and will destroy YPG given a chance.

What is this site? Some kind of fedoralord central?
Also Gamergate was 100% a psy op by somebody in the US, it was too autistic to be natural.

Once the rebels are back to being an insurgency, kurds will get a proper buttfucking

>only 32 dead

>@BosnjoBoy (72) Hezbollah units recaptured Marzaf, Qubair & Kafr Amin villages after 32 FSA members died during carpet airstrike #Hama #حماة

>rationalwiki
That was your first mistake, user.

Was the info about dead 30 SAA by RuAF mistake true?

Yes, it appears so. Yesterday there were lots of airstrikes and artillery action. Today is the day of gains. Also, Czeching your doubles.

first time im hearing about this

Wasn't confirmed yet, but it is possible.

Yes, Rationalwiki is the fedoralord central.
And not any fedoralord, mind you, the Hillary-Bernie SJW specific kind of fedoralord.

im finding it wierder an Australian-Syrian who makes youtube videos about how fucked her home country is warrants a wikipage on fedoratipper central

>Ahrar Al Shamn: Shooting down a helicopter with heavy machine guns near Salma in Al-Akrad Mountain in the countryside of Latakia

Lets wait for some official news or a vid

Breaking: #SAA & allies recapture #Maarzaf town south of #Muhradah in north #Hama countryside

Good job Hezbollah
youtube.com/watch?v=mMA9_GPVQEE

>congo
why the fuck do we care about congo?

Rationalwiki is not just any fedoralord wiki, it's the liberal leftist answer to Conservative wiki.
They are waging a war not only against creationists/evangelicals, they are attacking all right-wingers.

>we
>>>/Reddit/

i'd love to see those faggot liberal leftist hipster fedoralords go to Syria and not join the YPG

I just read about some small gainz at hoholmap and came here to see what Abdul "My gf's son" de la Maghrebois has to say. Not surprised, yet very dissapointed not to see him here

fun fact, he's an australian kid who got bullied in high school, went insane, joined ISIS as a suicide bomber, couldnt push the button, tried to play soldier, sucked badly, blew himself up in a marketplace

Wow, I expected him to end in some jihadi rape dungeon

I've been wondering a lot about this: how do you develop a coherent and viable offensive plan knowing you don't have any airpower and usable AA power?

I mean HTS had to realize this, we're gonna advance on the mostly flat countryside, capturing mostly villages with small buildings, how do we avoid not getting bombed to shit eventually?

RuAF Ka-52 in action
youtube.com/watch?v=pJcdNOPrihg

Man, I pity him. Though I am surprised not to see him going full 14/88 though. Pale skin, blue eyes, yet skinny and ugly, just like the typical Sup Forumsack who makes 'people with brown eyes are not white' threads. Who knows, maybe he was not bullied by mudslimes, but by fellow aussies instead.

Just wait, he will come and start spamming unconfirmed news about Russian helicopter being shot down throughout the day. And if those reports will be confirmed at some point, he'll be spamming it all week. Truly this cuck is such a low, sad creature.

>twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/846289565719629824

SAA offensive around Suwaydah. IS about to be BTFO from the desert.

>how do you develop a coherent and viable offensive plan knowing you don't have any airpower and usable AA power?
1. use civilian clothes
2. start every offensive with a suicide bombing that fucks up the front

whats his name?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Bilardi

>victoria

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2990318/ISIS-leak-photo-baby-faced-Australian-Jihadi-blown-suicide-attack.html

Found it.

You don't. The rebels absolutely do not have any capabilities for long term, succesful offensives. They are utterly and thoroughly fucked. Most they can do is dick around in urban centres, but they lack the equipment, skill, organization and munitions for that as well.

Get to bigger villages like Marzaf asap where you can hope that a single bomber can't destroy your whole attacking force and dig in.

Note that since SAA has proper air support, there are no viable offensives in such terrain anymore, maybe except the IS recapture of Palmyra.

Sam Sung

A lot of meat attacking at the same time in many small groups under cover of bad weather/night. Literally the only way. Still, their losses are horrendous. I doubt they will ever recover after Hama offensive.

Or emus.

as is the fate for all who live in the Melbourne Caliphate

dude lived around Muslims, not whites
this is the result

>'When I showed him the photo he said "It's out now I guess, to be honest my biggest problem is that it's a bad photo of me. hahaha."'
#suicidebanter

youtube.com/watch?v=cSH3WdK-C2o

>Abu Abdullah al-Australi
Top kek

Is Victoria some meme-city in Australia?

wtf? when will Muricans start minding their own business

That's probably a reaction to FSA amaking gainz from ISIS in that area too. They were probably trying to take those villages for a morale boost, and maybe for an eventual attack on the airbase in the North.

Can any of you Sup Forumsyps identify the nasheed at 47:55

jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-furqan-media-presents-a-new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham-clanging-of-the-swords-part-4/

Victoria is a state. Melbourne is the capital city of Victoria and it's essentially our California.

Sweet, Uqayribat red when?

Here is my le master plan.

That's not viable though. They would only make minimal, tactical gains. Be utterly unable to absorb attrition and none of their units could perform breakthroughs, or continue attacking after the initial battles. They would lose initiative within a day.

Oh, I see. Thanks. I heard how amazingly progressive Mel. is, not surprised they are producing literal ISIS suicide bombers now.

>The Iraqi Army stated Bilardi's attack was unsuccessful, killing only himself.
fucking Victorians, cant even get jihadism right

He was cucked by BEC (big emu cock). How can Aussiebois even compete.

>dude lived around Muslims, not whites

So he gets bullied by them, and becomes one of them? Either he was stupid, or he was bullied by other Aussies who also bullied beta manlet Arabs in his class, and he sort of felt his plight.

Isn't all of the south eastern coast your California?

This is literally what have been happening in this offensive. Only reason it lasted more than couple of days was the fact that most forces defending Hama were NDF and general SAA strategy of tactical retreats they adopted from Russia.

sometimes i wish Melbourne did
imgur.com/a/79shQ
imgur.com/a/prWCD

You mean Sydney? It's full of Muslims but Melbourne is still cuck HQ of Australia. It's the only place where the Greens can win seats.

It's a pity he didn't suicide bomb his bullies.

Mother. Of. God.

I know. The rebels have been doomed for years now. As soon as Russia intervened and the gainz started, the rebels pretty much lost the war. They relied on the momentum of the uprising at the start, but failed to turn that initiative into victory, so here we are.

little redpill for polish cucked fuckheads
youtube.com/watch?v=m7DGjyRHtZg

MY EYES, THEY ARE BURNING!!!!

What the fuck did I just see. What the actual fuck did I just see. Those pics make want to scream "absolutely degenrate" at the top of my lungs. That looks like a fucking parody/exaggeration of a SJW-paradise-conglomerate, it shouldn't be reality!

Shhh, don't tell this to our shills, you might scare them off.

here, i drew an easy guide to Australia

>australia's cultural mecca

based

gains in Daraaa

army captured more buildings in al-manshiyah / daraa

army captured more buildings in al-manshiyah / daraa

What does Gruber stand for?

Pretty comprehensive, thanks.

>no mention of spiders and dropbears
you're trying to trick me, aren't you?

Don't forget the snakes.

I like to imagine that it is a reference to main bad guy from "DieHard".

It 100% certain that Euphrates will be demarcation line between USA & Russia backed forces. Question is what will you guys ask in return for the land you "liberated" in N.Aleppo?

Someone edit that into "Abo Abdullah al-Australi" pl0x

Wow! Truly a day of gains! I've been waiting for gains in Daraa for literally years. Also, Czeched.

dead right

that nose triggers me every fucking time

this is also correct

Fuck yeah!

fixed

There is no truth to the reports that a military helicopter was shot down in northern Lattakia

twitter.com/NatDefFor

oh forgot this one