What is to Sup Forums that Sup Forums is to reddit?

What is to Sup Forums that Sup Forums is to reddit?

Bored with this place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKp_jFxQJc
wizchan.org/
news.ycombinator.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm bored too. I can't find an eligible alternative for Sup Forums.

9gag

Cnn

This is it dude this is the top of the pyramid. If anyone says infinite chan or 2 Chan they're retarded it's always been here and always will be. This is where the world get their memes

sheeky forums

Youve gone too deep. Only way to get your fix now is to go to the centrelink office and listen to mentally handicapped people ramble.

the spoopy dark web

Impressive

Ebaumsworld

Anthony fantano here
Try the internet's busiest music nerd

SomethingAwful

iFunny

Various niche political and media related forums.

You should ask what is to Sup Forums that Sup Forums is to Sup Forums.

Cripplechan

Death

Outside.

there isn't mate
just switch off and experience real life

neopets

dark web Sup Forums

This

Master&chan or Wizard&chan

cripplechan
yup

Bestgore

Master
Chan

fuck off I hate your whole island and I wish it got nuked

This

>laughing_funnelweb.jpg

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land.

Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.

Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

>tfw i unironically did this

>What is to Sup Forums that Sup Forums is to reddit?
You know what I like more than shitposting memes? Knowledge.

Its like the millionaire Warren Buffet says, "The more you learn, the more you earn".

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKp_jFxQJc

isnt master&chan dead?

>top of the pyramid
HA! You're new as fuck.
This board has had two exoduses already, all of the good posters went to 8 c h an, then the mods there became kike shills and banned all of the quality posters. All the 8 c h an banned people roamed on low-traffic boards until they all ended up shutting down, now they are all on a low-traffic board together; quality posts though, much better than here.
I'm not going to name it for you because I don't want Sup Forums cancer shitting up the board, I just come here to try and spread what is actually happening when I get bored and have read all the new, interesting posts on my primary chan.

This has become a confirmed honeypot. Don't go here unless you want to get v&.

>What is to Sup Forums that Sup Forums is to reddit?

Rule number one: you do not talk about it

Just waiting for the CIA site to go up.

If you're into transhumanism, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Chomsky check out lainchan I guess.
Lainmag is w&b

Eight chan. Four chan is censored as fuck and flooded with shills.

8 c han is even worse surprisingly. It's a Trumpkike hugbox.

Wait Lainchan is up again? I thought it was down

>became kike shills
>banned CP boards
k

Lainchan never stays dead for long.

end

endchan

All the other chans, really.

8ch dot net or torchan

Sup Forums or 4+Sup Forums, your choices are post for hiroyuki or post for jim

is it kraut

No, they have no free speech and are more like a NatSoc reddit.

BRRRAAAAAAAAPPP

they BTFO shills and SJWs like you fucci boi

endchan has some good shit on it but it's so slow there is no interaction

Wizard Chan
wizchan.org/

>This board has had two exoduses already

It's had way more than two. Infinite is just the new 7 in the grand scheme of things.

I've been here for a long time and seen Sup Forums survive countless exoduses. This board is still here today while those others have died off one by one.

In the future theres a place on the web called grandjest. It's where old Sup Forumsacks / chan users go to die.

Sup Forums doesn't survive, it goes through one more owner, a company you all know and love and then goes nobody knows why.

Heres the news, you won. you think it's going to last for just 8 years you're wrong. the swing right starts now and lasts not 8 years, not 30 years as some have predicted but to this point it's lasted and stayed strong for 70 years.

There are movies made about you, they're positive. Hollywood is Sup Forums positive. Trump went down as the greatest leader the world has ever known and future governments have been modelled after his.

the media of this age has reformed totally thanks to trump and the success of the administrations that follow in his image. Every movie made about this age is pro trump anti-media.

celebrate Sup Forums, it's better than you think.

for aussies, we eventually become a republic and our political system totally changes. there are dramas about how corrupt the politicians of this age are too.

screencap for later guys.

That's all guys.

Yea they start to get slow and then the tripfags ruin everything

Can you name a couple 1000% gain stocks in 2017 for me?

I'm more of a /jp/ than a Sup Forums man myself, all things considered. Does hot gluing go down in the history books too?

7chan, is it still alive even?

If top of the pyramid means the aids infested asshole of the internet then yes, yes it is.

It is. Kind of.

Sup Forums is an important retard filter. If you're dumb enough to be caught here you're not smart enough to find the "good" or "cool" spots. That's just how it has to be.

>people going to 8 or mchan
Heh

>ask for another chan
>gets list of CIA honeypot sites

thanks goys

redpill me on the other chans. i just know that on infinite chan you can create custom boards

patrick.net

No stop you fags
That place is ruined now a days. It used to be much better back in 2015 and 2016

It's not a pyramid you jackass, it's an iceberg and you've barely scratched the surface

pol/ is no different from Reddit. LOP is for the truly redpilled

news.ycombinator.com

but shitposting is not allowed, also get ready to put up with semantic wars and other stupid shit

Guess you can try onion out, not much difference. Fewer people and more cheese pizza.

this pasta is becoming too common time to write a new one

Okay fags, I'll let loose a bit and tell some places to visit
>7
>76
>3
>16
>32
chan
freech

Better in what respects oldfag looking to get away from cancer here....

Your best bet would be endchan
That is one of my favorite places.

8pol gets less shills but it's pretty much just a less active Sup Forums that gets more done (due to less interference).

Often 8pol will work something out, pass it to Sup Forums and we disseminate it to reddit.

This only occurs when shills make Sup Forums unbearable though

stormfront.

Your mom.

Interesting, this would mean that everything that I've been told about where I live was a lie and instead I live in some other shit hole. Australia or not, its still just some piece of land to live on.

Is that Shaun Kang's brother?