LOOK AT THAT

LOOK AT THAT

HOW YOU GOING TO BEAT THIS

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

bump

Except niggers are intelectually inferior, so they don't really have an edge on us.

on average there is no difference between nig nogs and whites. its myth, and i saw white dicks like these while erect, i have one, saw dads and friends

SOURCE

Most white women would rather be fucked by my arm than a nigger.

Based BBC poster

I for one am more afraid of the Canadians taking our women.

>HOW YOU GOING TO BEAT THIS

with a stick, straight back to the cotton field

>Cuckstralian and leafs in one thread

tfw when blacks have genetic markers for higher aggression and larger cocks to scoop out competitors semen

Hide, report, sage, inform others.

looks like hes raiding the site today, its a fucking monday idoit, GET A FUCKING JOB

hmm, can you limpdick whiteboys stop complaining about women? I'm a woman and I'm educated, I probably make more than you too. This is why I only date black guys, because only a whiteboi would advocate for women never going to college and educating herself. Sweetie, this isn't the 1950's. Like, I know you're a really small insecure man and hate when a woman knows more than you and can support/take care of herself, but really that just shows that you're not a man. White "men" have seriously become insecure, angry control freaks. At least I can go out and have a good time with a black guy without him worrying about "OMG AM I DEGENERATE" fuck you people. I was only going to date white guys, but you nazi losers on here really made me despise you guys and your shitty ideology with your woman hate and insecurity.

t.abdulgrewavagina

Hide, report, sage, inform others.

Well, I can read. Saged.

Don't give him satisfaction to jack off to ((You's))
Just ignore this Aussie aborigen, and sage.

hi boris mcslavshit

slav women look best with bbc, black cocks coming to your country soon ok?

You do know those are fake, right?

Stop spamming black dick threads you transvestite.

The same Cuck poster who made some other bait threads allready
just ignore or sage guys