MUSLIM HATE THREAD

MUSLIM HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

oxyblog.com/extremist-islam-death-cult/
books.google.no/books?id=_gqeAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA100&lpg=PA100&dq=iraq white nordic sumerian&source=bl&ots=A0-p667XIZ&sig=-Y8dyVZ_aBfWyS4T85EUOl8Dx0I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie5vjk2vbSAhWjK5oKHcNDA_4Q6AEIITAB#v=onepage&q=iraq white nordic sumerian&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK THIS DARK AGE BULLSHIT

bump

That poor girl. I mean, it's terrible enough that she has to married and owned by that man, but she also scared and treated like shit? Fuck this shit.

Fuck off leaf. This is what we muslims invented.

Have a bump leaf friend

Reported for illegal opinion

Which is better?

Good plan.

Does this count?

>beer

To be fair there is no evidence that is what the image depicts. Seems like her town was recently occupied and dude is trying to cheer her up.

>PEACE

Atheism, buddhism and moderate christianity are superior believes. Prove the opposite if you can.

>PEACE

Also suicide bombers and gang rapes

"mind virus infected women do nothing as platitude".

My fav

>the weel
>pic of tire

>moderate christianity
Even if it was radical there is no concept of a holy war in christianity.
>inb4 the crusades
They were a pilgrimage.

What about in the past 200 years?

Why don't you go fuck your 9yr old child bride that your false prophet said was acceptable. The only good that will come from that part of the world will be the glass deserts....

War is bad. War is for savages. The legit way to get rid of a group you don't like is a violent genocide, so that your own citizens won't be hurt too much as if they had to fight in war.

Half of them were invented in Mesopotamia BC and the other half were stolen from Indian hindus.

Ramzan Kadyrovich, log in

A very old wise man once told me "Muslims throughout their entire history are nothing but liars, beggars and thieves". Thanks for confirming that.

this one's better

>islam is feminist

Oh shit.

What is happening in this picture?

inbreds...

This one too

>religion of peace

>CULTURE

Oh fark

>muHAMhead was a feminist

>you have to respect their "culture"

Jesus Christ

karma...

>men and women are equal in islam

based Attaturk

>sweden yes

It's fucking creey

Muslims mistake life and adulate death

oxyblog.com/extremist-islam-death-cult/

What's it say? That that dude is a 14yr old?

>peace...

Yes. "The fastest 14-year old runs around the central school".

correction : Muslims hate life and adulate death

something like
>fastest 14 year old of sweden

Heartfelt keks, you should do standup

>religion of pizzalovers

Out of all the crazy people on the planet like Kony and his child army and North Korea with their fucked up society, or Scientology tricking people out of their money with bullshit,

Muslims are the worst.
And Islam is 100% retarded.

>
>muslims
>invent
top kek

Christ that's got to be awkward for everyone, the guy trying to fly under the radar as a motherfucking 14yr old, the students, the teachers, the writers of that acrticle, it's readers, the country, the world, wtf.

>P stands for...

Oh good god that's a head. I didn't realise that was a head.

Crusades. Genuine Crusade. Now. Oh my fucking god we need to exterminate them. These are filthy animals with no sense and no purity within them.

Revelations 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

I'm ready. Let's get this show on the road!

Fucking Pakistan! Jesus Christ.
>ELEPHANT SEX
What?

>islam is just like any other religion ...

>Things Iraq gave the world while it was occupied by whites

Fixed it for you books.google.no/books?id=_gqeAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA100&lpg=PA100&dq=iraq white nordic sumerian&source=bl&ots=A0-p667XIZ&sig=-Y8dyVZ_aBfWyS4T85EUOl8Dx0I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie5vjk2vbSAhWjK5oKHcNDA_4Q6AEIITAB#v=onepage&q=iraq white nordic sumerian&f=false

>pakistan...
>but wait, there's more

the power of the internet

NEVER
TRUST
A
MUSLIM

>bacha bazi
>CULTURE

>bacha bazi
>CULTURE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>bacha bazi
>restecp MUH CULTURE

Good grief that's fucked.

>modern warfare : jihadi shuffle

If only Hitler were a bit more like Breivik.

That room looks stinky. So they just keep a basement full of naked kids?

Dumb shitskin, you shouldn't touch people who are hurt really bad, it'll only get worse if they've internal bleeding or broken bones.
Fucking mudshit, not that I'm complaining one of them is dead or anything

>saudi barbaria
>allie
pick one...

Dont you have any friends who were stationed in these areas? Ask them, theyll tell you what shit they do with small boys.
My brother was in Afghanistan for a few months, he personally beat some afghan soldier to a pulp and was send back for it because said soldier kept smuggling in and buttfucking boys aged 3-5 from nearby villages.
Travel companions, old tradition, goat and sheep herder would take small boyswith them on their month long travels because of "Entertainment" .

Its a fucked up corner of the world, worlds best opium tho.

where else do you store your childsexslaves?

belgian here, so actual question...

>MUH HUUUULY BUUUUK

> Forget some grains in a pot with water and call it beer
Your ignorance angers me.

I wish rapefugees weren't available in my country

>irony

Saudi Arabia has good taste

The beast (the Ottoman Empire) has to be reborn. Has to conquer the entire middle east (as a minimum), and has to murder every Christian that doesn't bow down to the space rock (which will be moved from mecca to Jerusalem) before Christ will come and throw every muslim into the eternal lake of fire.

I thought Muslims hated doggo's?

>NYE in culturally enriched Berlin

curt doolittle on zuckbook

mudshits hate everything
except putting their microdick in stuff and free infidelmoney

wheel might have been actually invented by indo-europeans

>muslim man orders wife to go "mourn" while he celebrates

fuck freeloading muslims, their pedophile caveman religion and the camel they rode in on.

>religion of pedophiles