Hey guys, I fucked up hard during econ class while we were talking about gender equality

Hey guys, I fucked up hard during econ class while we were talking about gender equality.

I started redpiling the class about "muh wage gap" and the teacher got fucking REALLY pissed off and she started using retarded arguments, best of which was "women earn less cause their women". I loled hard at her argument which only made things only worse and the teacher told me to make a small argumentative text proving her wrong. Her main point was that women earn less because society is misogynistic.

I need your help Sup Forumsacks, so post the best arguments and images proving this bitch wrong so I can destroy her ass next class. Help me prove her wrong Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ty0QXqHcQHo
youtu.be/BDj_bN0L8XM
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QcDrE5YvqTs
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=Awot-d8U9Cc&t=2s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
youtube.com/watch?v=cUwqRMTL8oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't redpoll something you can't back up fairy boy. Might be an hero time.

Forgot to add that i proved my point in class, but the teacher got so pissed that she made me do this work.

The gap actually exists you mong.

Walter Block is the best on it, he completely demolishes the claims from every angle and proves that claims that the wage gap exist are internally inconsistent and therefore non-arguments.

women dont make less for the same job, women choose lower paying jobs.

furthermore, men are more likely to work overtime.

women are not barred from getting degrees for higher paying jobs either however many choose degrees that simply have no job opportunities, or lower paid ones.

you're also in an argument with a feminist where logic wont work, and worse even if you had a full length solid argument she would just call you a misogynist and fail you anyways so good fucking luck.

just look up a few things:
1) laws in your country proving not paying people equally is illegal.
2) actual job wages for the same job, which will show no difference.
3) what degrees and jobs everyone holds by gender and how much they pay/ are wanted in the job market.

have fun, even if she fucks you at least you'll know you were right.

What do you have so far?

No it doesn't, taking aggregate data and reading it at face value with no inquiry is unscientific and is a great hindrance to the search for truth.

there is a wage gap but it is often misinterpreted.

women don't make .79/1 of what a man does because they get paid less by the hour.

they get paid less because they work less.

solved.

I know fag, the thing is that she was using "muh misogyny" to justify the gap, thats where i said that it wasnt misogyny and the argument started

There should be a class guide that sets out assessments and what is expected. A teacher cannot randomly assign work to one person, or even the class without it being disclosed formally.

I don't know, you could start by telling that cunt to prove her allegations.

I'm ashamed to share the same german heritage, you new Germans make me sick to my God damn stomach. What gives you the fucking fucking right to inject your faggot comment on anything? Fix your shithole of a country before you open up that dick hole, you piece of shit cuck.

>What do you have so far?

Well, among various things, I told her that it had to do with choices people make, men and women. I came here cause I know you guys have the best arguments, even last week I saw some good images with stats and shit completely debunking this myth so yeah thats what i'm mostly looking for, great arguments and a little bit of statistics to back it up.

The statistics are too broad to make that statement. There is no factual proof of a gender wage gap.

The statistics NEVER show how many hours are worked

How many responsibilities there are

Where the person works

Which job or role the women choose

It's all grossly averaged out. No real economist takes it seriously

in fact Asian men make 110% more than any other demographic especially white males

Look up Milton Friedman on the wage gap. He poses a great argument that the wage gap is actually a feminist's greatest tool when looking for a job as it makes them more competitive in the job market. Why hire a man when you can hire a woman for less? Sure, she may not be able to work as hard, but you can hire more of them at a cheaper rate, essentially making the normal pay for jobs equal to whatever women get paid. Therefore, both men and women get paid the same because the men will get the women's wages lest they want to lose their job.

You need to do the calculations yourself showing how when you take into account women's different jobs, decisions, maternity leave there is no wage gap.
Tell her the burden of proof is on her and that she should find you at least one example of a woman being paid less than a man for the same job.
Ask her if she is being paid 79% of what her collegues make, taking into account that they must have the same job with the same level of training.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ty0QXqHcQHo

it's literally already illegal in most of the west to pay people differently for the same job because of their gender, women earn less OVERALL because they generally choose less dangerous jobs and less work hours usually to spend more time with their kids (the real reason feminists hate the gender earning gap)

And my teacher has an econ degree... Jesus Christ, public schools are cucked

OP IS FINISHED

Whatever you do; report afterwards. I'm curios my dood.

Here is how it works;
>Take a University Professor
>Mr. University professor earns roughly 100k a year (obviously not correct amount)
>Now you take a Teacher in Middle School
>Miss Middle School Teacher earns 70k a year
Now, what happens, is that when the government calculates this data, and analytical services analyse it, for ease of use, they are both put into "Education".
Despite being two vastly different jobs, they are collected together, so it looks like men are earning more, when if you look at the actual collected data, this is entirely false.

It is against the law to give women less than men WHEN they work the same position, and do the same job.

Another major point, is that men generally choose jobs with more "heavy duty" work or science related work. These jobs are considered jobs where you really need to put your back into it.
However, women do jobs mainly aimed "comfortability". You can look these ups.
So when Mr. Johnson is down at the mining facility lifting boulders and digging in hazardous conditions, Mrs. Johnson is in a small, airconditioned office filing things.
Who do you think gets more money here? If you guess Mr. Johnson, you'd be correct.

Basically the whole wage gap thing only comes down to women being lazy, where men work heavy duty jobs.

However, beware, most women will IMMEDIATELY say "BABIES" when they start losing. This is a trap. DO NOT fall for it. Modern companies, especially government and education compromise for women that fall pregnant, move away from this subject.

That explains why my extremely feminist ex and I were always butting heads but she rode my cock for hours and let me fill her with my seed constantly.

Will do, I just need more info, any images or links are very much appreciated. I really want to destroy my teacher's ass

I really want to see how this plays out. You should post a video. Post a link. Train wrecks are always entertaining

Make sure to emphasize that it's not that they make less for doing the same work. That's illegal. They earn less over time because they take more vacation, choose less challenging careers, and don't stay until 3 a.m. writing up proposals and shit like that.

Why would you need help with that lmao the wage gap can disproven with 3 google searches. Actually you don't need to use google you just need to use basic logic and explain to your retarded teacher how the economy works.

My fear is that the teacher will get so pissed that she'll give me bad grades even though i completely blew her out of the water.

Call her a cunt and then procede to fuck her and make her your wife servant.

Yes netherbro, i know that, i was mainly looking for those tipical pol images with stats and also looking to talk with people that may or may not know more than i do.

You fucked up because you are having to provide evidence. Basically you need to prove that a woman and a man doing the same job get paid the same. Plenty of examples of that. Next you need to prove that a women is not barred from any career she chooses. Plenty of proof of that also.
The difficult bit is proving that women choose to do less hours not because they are forced to by society or their partners but because they choose to. This you need to show how many women graduate and the time in work after graduation until creating a family. If you can prove that they are very quick in wasting their education then you can prove it is their choice. If however they graduate, remain in the work force and then because families your fucked.

Bait thread, but the gap does exist. Now I'm not saying it exists for the reasons they portray. No, it's because construction workers make more than women at a department store. It's because there aremore men in IT Than men in the cosmetology field. You can't boil it down and say women are paid less if you refuse to consider job choices and taking the average of every salary

A company's goal is to make money. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.
You could be an alien out to enslave humanity, and a company would keep you as long as you make them money.

If a company can get away with paying women 21 cents less, then they'd be hiring women en masse to save on costs. Remember, if a company can cut corners in any way, they will do it. The only argument that can be made to rationalize that argumen is if women are so incompetent at working that a company will pay a man 21 cents extra to do the job instead.

you've already dug yourself that grave, may as well have fun with it

>women don't get paid less they just CHOOSE lower paying jobs
>OH REALLY AND WHY WOULD ANYONE CHOOSE A LOWER PAYING JOB IF NOT FOR OPPRESSION AND SEXISM

And there, right there, is where the argument will be lost for you.

Wow, this is surprisingly insightful and smart response and NOT a post involving shit. G-Good job, wise Australian-user-kun.

nypa

WAT DO

"Cause their women"

*They're

God damn degenerates.

>Her main point was that women earn less because society is misogynistic

You can't argue with that, because it's a debate ending position. It's the same like calling someone a nazi as an argument.

You can start to point out obvious reasons why the society isn't misogynistic, but if she is blue pilled it's pointless.

I know maddox is lame sometimes but he does explain it easily, you can get some points from his video

youtu.be/BDj_bN0L8XM

Merkel pls go home

You fucking idiot. You don't try to convince the prof that they're wrong. They're teaching this shit. They're gonna be stubborn if you tell them they're wrong because they have pride. Even if you were right and offering solid points this wouldn't have worked. Choose your battles.

If you really want to tell people facts then tell the students of her class on an individual basis.

Saying that wont win you the argument though. You need to go in to class fully loaded with data that has to be looked at. It is much harder for someone to dispute your findings on the spot if they have to actually study them. Though an insightful sentence in a classroom that is 10 seconds, some moronic comeback and your loosing again.

Wait, how did i fuck up if she asked to give evidence? If i have no evidence, then isnt she technically right? Also how can I prove such a thing as "they are quick in wasting their education"? What basis do i have for that argument?

here's some sources

good luck

LARPfag

You fucked up because she does not have to prove her point. You are the one doing all the study and she does nothing.

Are you shit posting or do you just not have any reading comprehension? What the Australian said wasn't an argument to be used in a classroom, but rather advice about the manipulation of information and how to prevent it.

Yeah burgerbro, i know i fucked uo, you dont need to tell me that. I admit, it was fucking dumb to say what i think out loud.
But like the aussie said above, i already dug my grave, so i have nothing to lose.

ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT
I have the class on my side mostly, we're mostly conservative overall. Gen Z ftw

If they graduate and go strait into making family then it is not society pushing for that. They are young. If however they have an established career then it should be a joint decision between man and women who does the domestic and who does the work.

Look up the US pay for both sexes. We have something called the EQUAL PAY ACT, which prevents people from being paid differently for their gender, race, ethnicity, religion, etc. Remember, the pay gap number is a number attained from the USA.

If the pay gap is real, why don't we have millions of lawsuits attacking companies for gender discrimination? Why won't women attack a company?

Your teacher will have to either say that women are too weak to negotiate, or the gap is BS. Either way, you assert dominance.

Literally nothing you can do. She can easily refute you and say that the very fact that jobs that allow women to spend time with families are lower paying is misogynistic. She can say that a man being promoted over a woman while she is on maternity leave is misogynistic.

She won't back down because y'know this is her job you stupid idiot. You should never pick a fight with YOUR professor who is grading YOUR papers. You should have just used her normie-ness to your advantage and catered to her leftist ideals disengenously to get a good mark.

Where does it say that?

Out of curiosity, what university are you attending?

If its not part of the curriculum you are not required to do it. Tell that bitch to research it during her own god damn time.

I KNOW I FUCKED UP, JUST STOP. I'VE LEARNT MY LESSON

Economia 12o ano amigo ;)

Could ask to see year on year grades of all her students and compare the gender difference of her grading.

Look up Friedman
Look up Sowell

They both utterly destroy this argument, it can be destroyed purely with economics, you don't even need social theory.

Play devil's advocate. By scrutinizing your own argument from a different viewpoint, you can either further support your argument or even have a change of perspective yourself

He can argue that. In many countries fathers allowed to take the maternity leave instead of the mothers, so the listed disadvantages goes both way, it's not women specific issue ergo not missogony

It is a financial incentive for businesses to hire only women to increase the chance of a positive turnover due to theoretically paying them less than males.

Either wallstreet investors are all retarded and same with business managers for not pushing for this social economic incentive or the wage gap is a myth

>If women truly did earn less for doing exactly the same job as a man, any non-sexist CEO could thrash his competition by hiring only women, thus saving 25% on employee salaries relative to his competitors.
only argument you'll ever need

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Kill yourself

And give our gold back

I think she should prove that this wage gap meme is actually true. What's the calculation used to arrive at this outrageous conclusion?

Also, if we live in a capitalist system, and women are paid less than men for doing the same work ... then why would employers employ men at all? Apparently females would be a much cheaper alternative. Something doesn't add up.

See this channel (it has multiple videos on wage gap)

youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc

Do this right and you can BTFO her in front of the whole class. HAVE COURAGE, YOUNG MAN, AND SLAY THE MEDUSA.

Cmon i still had some consideration for the inhabitants of the Brazilian Commune, i guess you blew it, congratz. Help a fellow Sup Forumsack out

The whole wage gap thing is because women generally go to more low paying jobs, and men go to more high paying jobs, thats why there is a wage gap.

Anything else is fucking retarted and this is the truth of it.

Thank you very much my man. These threads are why I love Sup Forums

Because in reality some jobs men can do and women can not and vice versa. An example is that men are on average around the world taller. If the job involves the skill of being tall then men will be prominent and if shortness is an benefit then women will be more prominent.

In real terms say the job is cleaning. Some of the cleaning is on high shelves and some is on ash trays on tables. High shelves for men and ash trays for women. Men could clean the ash trays but would suffer back problems from stooping and go sick. Women could clean shelves but would take time moving the steps they need to reach and therefore take longer.

Hmm, for whatever reason I assumed you were already in higher education. Well, best of luck showing that bitch hoe the world works. Btw, in case you need sources, there was a study on the wage gap in Portugal and in a side note they explicitly say that it's about the general average and not about women earning less for equal work. Might come in handy and the pdf is freely available on the web, just google it

Keep em coming guys, the more info + arguments the better.

OP have you seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Awot-d8U9Cc&t=2s

Also bring up personal choice, dangerous job, etc

Whats its name?

12o ano?? Ou semestre? -q

But fathers by and large don't do that. Women overwhelmingly take maternity leave.

Why?

Because misogyny.

Women aren't supposed to work full-time.

They do have power positions. Cowgirl has caused many a penile injury.

Oh, sorry man... :(
Actually everything there is to be said have been already said, but I wanted senpai to notice me cuz same language and stuff

Kek

Ask her why isn't the labor force 100% female if they get paid less for the same work as men?

This will change. You need a couple of generations for the figures to equalise, so forty years from now. Gender gap of death is slowly shortening as women get equality they die younger.

Women in thier 20s and 30 make more money than their male counterparts. They also graduate college at a higher rate. Men are also make up like 95% of the homeless.

Women are so not oppressed, that they can take a day off of work to go out with foam pussy hats on thier heads and scream about Trump, while thier "oppressors" do nothing to stop them.

God I fucking hate women

just tell her women are more likely to go into low-paying, low-qualification, low-expectation and no-promotion jobs, such as teaching

Don't forget women are not so persistent for getting a rise as men.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

If she goes full retard, you should go full retard. Prepare with some good jokes, comeback and mocking. Collect a lot of facts with citation and whenever she claims something fact check here. I bet you she wont prepare. You have small chance to come out of this on the top, but you must have a funny/intelligent/factual answer on everything

Youtube pragerU gender wage gap, also if women earn less then men but are capable of same work output why not save 22% in wages by hiring only women, why do women need special affirmative action if they are willing to undercut men.

Also look into death rates of men in employment as opposed to women and coubter argue that while the wage gap is a myth the death gap is massive amd more women should be put their lives on the line. Then go ibto women should not be exempt from the draft and should be forced into combat roles like men. Cmon OP fuck this dumb bitch up.

Women work on average 7.7 hours per day. Men work on average 8.5 hours per day.

Women are several times more likely to use leave of every kind, sick leave, bereavement leave, paid vacation time, and less likely to volunteer for overtime.

Women generally work in fields like HR, nursing, and customer relations.

Men generally work in high-risk high-reward fields like oil, coal, fabrication, and civil services. Women in the same fields are generally HR and receptionists for those companies.

Women generally feel like staying at home with their families while men are more likely to spend more time on site.

These are facts. Contrary to what feminists believe, women don't WANT to be doctors, engineers, cops, firefighters, or chemists and they don't WANT to work 50 hours a week.

What women actually want is still to work feel-good low-stress jobs with flexible hours and lots of time to raise a family. This is a good thing.

Good.

Tell her to look up a Nobel laureate of economics by the name of Milton Friedman and either watch her head explode or give you a wristy once he has dismantled her brain.

Women belong in the kitchen and depending on how well they do that job determines if they get rewarded with a creampie or a slap across the face.

It is illegal to discriminate based off gender. Infact men are discriminated against under affirmative action and quotas for diversity. Women are not oppressed by anything other than their biological desire to reproduce which may see them overlooked for promotuon due to loss of skill but that is still her choice to make.

This video has some pretty good arguments:
youtube.com/watch?v=cUwqRMTL8oc

At 2:47
"The issue is why are there no woman in position of power, but why are there so many man crazy enough to be in them"

Also this

Typical leaf faggot, if you dont have answers for user keep your trap shut