Why aren't Jews considered the master race even though they have BTFO of Hitler and according to some people on Sup...

Why aren't Jews considered the master race even though they have BTFO of Hitler and according to some people on Sup Forums run the world from behind the scenes?

cause they are ugly and have no self control

Because they are parasites. They are slowly killing you, remove them and unleash the real power of your race. See Spain after expeling the jews and muslims, it became an empire where the sun never set.

Would you call a brain parasite the ultimate species because it can kill people?

a parasite isn't a master race just because it feeds off a host

Jews aren't a race, thus can't be a master race.
Jews would be the master ethnoreligious group.

They are we're just salty and jealous

Because they control the world but deep down they know they are a bunch of inbred alien mutant fucks.

THE GOD OF ISRAEL WILL LOSE ALL POWER!
THE JEWS HAVE NO POWER OR INFLUENCE OVER GENTILES!

Jehovah is a FALSE god.

>believes in racial IQ differences
>ashkenazi jews are the highest, higher than asian IQ

wtf I'm not the maser race anymore?

Jews in China is going to be weird.

I think Chinese toughness and collectivism as a bulwark against Jewing is wishful thinking-- Marx got them to kill millions of their own and smash their own history easily.

The real thing to watch will be how Jews perform when the host is a bunch of imitative and unimaginative drones.

Their neuroses cancel out the IQ

They also have a shit culture, art, history, etc

Why isn't bubonic plague considered to be a more advanced life form than white people?

To quote Tevye, "He's right you know."

>Jews are parasites! White people would never exploit the resources of others to further their ow-

>wtf I'm not the maser race anymore?
He's right.
>Their neuroses cancel out the IQ
You are also right.

They are the apex parasites. But being parasites means they require hosts. The fact they can't exist on their own is why they aren't considered a master race. A master rules directly through the hollow of his own hand. Jews are basically like women in that they are dependent on others and can only exert influence through manipulation of others and not by their own hand.

People wh*te "people" are jealous of success.

Jews are actually pretty chill. It is the Zionist scum that must be eliminated at any cost.

They have no honor. No morals. No dignity. They are menacing, scheming, money grubbing little miscreants.

There are only 13 million of them, so their IQ average comes from a much smaller pool than Europeans at 750 million. The top 20 % of europeans makes up 15 million 140-160 IQ geniuses, so there are more european geniuses than there are total jews in existence.... the IQ statistics are very misleading.

Europeans are completely superior, we just don't have nepotism and cronyism on our side like they do. We have had better days in history, it's time to get back on track goys

Sage this outsider

this t b h great post

Yes, fellow Aryan, I agree with you about the OP's high capacity for insight.

People will need to take serious action against the Jews like making clanging of the swords style videos starring Jews for once to stop the Jewish-led niggerization and genocide of mankind. How does my rhetoric rate?