State of the Board: Mods are Gay Edition

That gook fuck said we can have a thread about how to improve our humble board of peace.

Let's talk about mods and how they're fucking homo faggot Jews.

While we've always been a target for cuck shills, lately it's been reaching levels that we haven't seen since the God Emperor rightfully won the U.S. election.

The mods refuse to delete all the BLACKED and left wing commie spam, but I know I'm not alone for being banned due to "raid threads" (even though I haven't posted in any).

We can only assume that the mods of this board have been compromised. A quick look at the catalogue will confirm. Even this morning I've seen numerous BLACKED threads and have reported them, yet they're allowed to stay up.

How do we proceed, Sup Forums? Lynch the mods? We need to purge the cucks from a position of power.

Kek mit uns.

Other urls found in this thread:

neocities.org/site/fortress
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

start our own board somewhere else huh? huh?

Bump because this is actually important

Dude don't samefag

Range ban Canada asap

I'm not samefagging, I'm self bumping.

3/10 for making me respond but overall poorly constructed bait

Non country.

This. Also in before nigger lovers and cucks white knight the mods of all people.

can we also talk about why all the nigger hate threads get deleted?

Traditional Sup Forums threads have been targeted lately. I know that /natsoc/ posters have been banned recently.

neocities.org/site/fortress

Sup Forums shall migrate here when this is completed

Inb4 everyone in this thread gets banned

I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Because most of us here aren't racists.

That is a lie.

>We can only assume that the mods of this board have been compromised.
No doubt.

Out

You're the reason why no one takes canadians seriously.

>Posting nigger dicks
OK very good, political! Great discussion.
>Me posting Shovel Doggo
1 week ban

Seriously all mods look like pic related

Sup Forums has been dead since a month before the election. The odd thread will get through, but aside from that its genuinely just a rung above reddit by now.

cripplechan used to have some decent discussion, but it got raped even fucking harder about 4 months ago, with their Sup Forums's mods pulling a small autistic coup, not allowing any self improvement threads, redpill threads, art threads, or book threads.

Currently the only place thats semi-safe is 8ch[DOT]pl, which is still run by a polish fucking jew. Its fucking dead there because of the miniscule pop, but the only alternative is endchan, and endchan is fucking garbage. We're in a transitory state now, with all the assorted normies making the feds interested in keeping tabs on our 'tism. We can no longer hide in plain sight, and those of you that have been here at least a year will remember what it was like before there were constant slide and shill threads.

We're fractured, scattered, disoriented and confused. By now, everyone is waiting for the next big thing to make the next move. Apparently even onion nodes are compromised, so I dont know where we can even go anymore. We're all just waiting now, fags.

That shit has been going on for over a year, when moot decided that it's a good idea to get new janitors.

That's when the whole cripplechan shit also started.

The main problem is, I don't even know who's mod at the moment (you probably too) but they're doing a shitty job with all the bad shitposting that's going on.

Yeah the switch was drastic. Apparently I am not white by current Sup Forums standards.

Slide threads don't exactly help either. Keep an eye out and put sage in all fields

You fucks just need to make a copy site and staff it with non-leftists. Easy.

Newfags detected. BBC worship has always been Sup Forums culture.

sweet Fran Bow gif.

Do you think moonrune Moot would listen to us if we tried to contact him directly? It's my understanding he don'ta speaka much Engrish.

Self bump isn't samefagging, newfaggot.

What we need is a site specificly for Sup Forums.

Dunno how long youve been here shitposter-fampai, but thats what cripplechan was supposed to do. That worked for a few months, and then iirc some homeland faggot came and basically forced the dwarf to bend the knee. After that, the mods went rogue and started powertripping hard, using the various mechanisms available to them on that chan.

It's not about just making a new site anymore, senpai. There are a few of those, even a supposedly Sup Forums only chan run by a disgruntled 8chfag, which just so happens to look a whole lot like a honeypot.

The fags who would normally take care of this kind of stuff have gone silent. I assume they're either too spooked to do anything, or already have their bunkerchan somewhere else and aren't too keen on letting us rapefugees in with the hordes of normies we'd bring. The entire subculture is compromised hard, ausfag. They may not be able to keep track od us all, but they're sure as shit giving it their all. The election made an impression on whoever it is that's in charge of this shit, ci@niggers I guess.

Just lay low and improve your browsing security habits for now. Maybe lurk other chans if you want actual discussion and not this cucked garbage cycle.

>Canada
If Canadian IP's and proxies were to be banned then general thread quality will go up by 9001%

A FUCKING LEAF!

Mods are gay as fuck.