youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
youtube.com/watch?v=QkrzvRaJvew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vq-G6HidlSo
youtu.be/8LlIxirWqF0?t=135
sfu.ca/~grubel/_private/The Fiscal Burden of Recent Canadian Immigrants.doc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leaf
You know damn well what he means. No more kebabs

It means he's pandering since we know he's a fucking globalist.

>not understanding the meme

O'Leary is a globalist shill, or at least I thoughht he was.

Does he really mean it in this way?

He's an anti gun faggot so in the trash he goes.

> O'leary in 2017
>We need to stop those refugees from taking over Canada
>O'leary in 2019
>we need to import more refugees.

I'm just confused that he's deciding to go the sidewinding politician route now. I though he was supposed to be the anti-establishment guy.

Is he doing that bad in the polls?

That he wants to get arrested for hate speech.

>these non-leafs not understanding the context

O'Leary is one of the candidates for the 2017 Convervative Party leadership race. He's most notable for being the biggest globalist kike shill in the race. This comment is way out of line with his usual discourse.

Which begs the question:

>What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?

He's just pandering. A lot of canadians hate the refugees program and immigration. Hey just can't speak about it

I realize that, but I didn't think he would actually do it. It's totally out of line with his campaign strats

Pandering to the right-wingers dumb enough to think he's a conservative.

Even some leftists will admit that Germany, Sweden and several other European countries handled the """refugee""" crisis poorly, so I doubt he'll lose any of his current supporters over that comment.

It means he realized he's behind Bernier in the polls.

Guess so.

Wasn't he always?

No. There's a reason I bothered to get a CPC membership because that guy has huge name recognition and charisma despite being a globalist cuck. He led a bunch of polls in a row but Bernier has pulled ahead of him in recent days. I take the threat of O'leary absolutely seriously.

After Trump, Canadians know that O'leary isn't a threat to laugh off. He's essentially neck and neck with Bernier.

I take it as good news that O'leary is signalling a shift to the right in any case, he hasn't made a firm promise obviously, but it would be great for every viable conservative candidate to take a hardline stance on immigration.

Damn,I really thought Leitch was doing better. I genuinely like her and want her to win.

In fact, he's still ahead in straight up polling numbers, but those aren't all that matters, but he's essentially in the exact position Trump was in during the Republican Primary with people hoping "Well people will rally against him".

It's a different game since the only people that can vote are CPC members, but he's a seriously deadly threat.

who is this cuked faggot?
anyway, govs role is to educate and if need be - arm citizens so they can defend themselves. any gov which is not arming citizens is working against them

Noted. I'm already a member and you can be damn sure he's last on my ballot.

this is basically the founding stone of the whole con. if they say they want to protect citizens, in reality they are taking ability of defense away form them

>Hurr globalist cuck globalist shill.
>Let's vote for the free market candidate instead, he's clearly not a globalist.

I can't be alone in noticing how retarded all these posters are, right?

My first pick won't be for Bernier, but I am okay if he wins.

Leitch is under HEAVY CBC attack, people have been showing me the clips the CBC has been playing of her, strong propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=GE9K-PsrQ50

She also is giving people cold feet because she
1: Has jack shit endorsements from within the party
2: Is anti legalization alienating the dude weed crowd for no particular reason
3: People are scared of her chances vs Trudeau, she will get fucking slaughtered in a French language debate vs Trudeau, and the problem with being perceived as the most right wing candidate is that it makes you seem less likely to win the general.
4: Has a really fucking annoying voice and anti-charisma
5: She was behind the "Barbaric cultural practices hotline" one of the biggest ayy lmaos of the 2015 election, and quite honestly a lot of her ideas like a questionnaire to protect us from terrorists seem kind of dumb and symbolic.
6: Isn't doing well enough in polling to get people to risk voting for her and risking O'cucky.

Anyways, I think Scheer might be a sleeper because he has so much support from the party and some support from regular supporters although he seriously needs to stir the pot and get some excitement going. Really see O'Toole, Raitt, and Chong not going the distance, the first two just can't get the momentum going among regular voters, Chong is just too much of a cuck. Think Leitch has no chance unless we have a serious ALLAHU SNACKBAR attack in Canada. We're on track for a Bernier vs O'Leary showdown way I see it.

O'leafy trying to shill to win by pandering

It's too fookin late tho i hear , i hear they are importing shitskins by the boatload , far more than they officially admit too

Too bad. I completely endorse her as a politician.

Couldn't we reverse propaganda the left by using her gender as a weapon against them?

Removed the ensign get ready to cuck down

>Bernier has pulled ahead of him in recent days.
Nigger, fucking Leitch is above Bernier now in the latest poll.
Face it, O'Leary will probably win and honestly I'd rather that shark faced fag win over that establishment forced memefuck Bernier

HIDE O'LEARY THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO O'LEARY POSTERS

I would like to see any other candidate make an actual promise on immigration levels. I've noticed even Leitch is rather vague on this point.

Why do you even need guns in Canada?

Are your streets packed with 5th or 6th generation feral niggers?

It's just packed with the people you keep inviting in. Fucking leaf you need common sense instead of guns.

He doesnt want muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

Why havent there been terrorist attacks in Canada like Europe? Do they have a lot less immigrants?

if that's true, he sure has been low-key about it.

We got bears, we got wolves, and not all of our cities are that nice.

And besides, owning a gun is a right, not a need.

I refuse to vote for this man spreader.

>The massive libcuck cities proceed to restrict guns and eventually make you bin that knife

Despite what Sup Forums likes to think/meme, Canada's immigration system is among the most advanced and stringent in the world.

It's a points system that takes into account country of origin, sex, age, education background, capital owned, family/marital status, etc, and you have score higher than a 75% to have your application SUBMITTED. Then it has to be approved by an Immigration Office.

This has helped us so far. HOWEVER, the recent surge of refugees (not immigrants) might cause problems. Canada now is like Sweden C. 2000; not bad, but approaching the tipping point.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkrzvRaJvew

Cuck

I tell you exactly what will happen if you keep inviting these people in. I can get a legal gun in my country. I can use such gun to kill the local nigger criminals if they try to harm me. After killing these niggers you have to go trough the legal system cause this is not the wild west. You get out with a warning. Now the family of the criminal has your name.

Basically, if you don't kill the nigger, his mom, his dad, his brothers, his cousins, and his gang, then you will forever be on the lookout for assassins to come for you or your family.

Enjoy your fucking future

>Nigger, fucking Leitch is above Bernier now in the latest poll.

Do you have proofs?

Smaller percentage of durkas but they've been doing raping and smaller-scale attacks.

Country is down to ~70% white from 97% in 1971, so obviously there's huge problems.

>voting for a cuck that cant even read

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vq-G6HidlSo

I wish I could vote for somebody with Kellie Leitch's platform, without the CRIMINALIZE DUDE WEED LMAO part, that wasn't Kellie Leitch.

I seriously want to strangle her when I hear her talk to stop her from speaking. I hope she drives the rest of the Candidates to the right.

youtu.be/8LlIxirWqF0?t=135

A fucking leaf wouldn't understand that statement at all. Why am i not surprised.

> 50% white by 2036

So. Fucking. What. We're not like Europe, most of those people are going to be 2nd or 3rd genners, deeply integrated into the system, not migrants.

>inb4 cuck

Whatever.

>1.5 trillion in debt

WTF dies that have to do with the immigration policy?

>Parts of big cities look like bad US cities now

Yeah, I guess that's true. Gotta get those Safety Squads in there.

Her mouth sounds really moist.

"2nd and 3rd genners" aren't any better, they're often worse. Canada isn't magic soil that transforms an 83 sandnigger into an Anglo-Saxon. I'm just saying. They just become an 83 IQ sandnigger who is brought up being told whitey is responsible for all evils of the world just like all of the turds in Europe too. We are like Europe. We're not special.

>>WTF dies that have to do with the immigration policy?
>millions of people are let in that are a net drain on the system because they're functionally retarded and unable to create or maintain our living standards on their own
GEE GOSH GOLLY I WONDER WHY THE DEBT IS SO HIGH EH
:^)

You literally are a cuck.

Never trust a Jew.

Net Burden on taxbase, using a relatively unbias source here.

sfu.ca/~grubel/_private/The Fiscal Burden of Recent Canadian Immigrants.doc

White people mostly fuck other white people, however, we're letting more and more people causing white people to own less and less of Canada in terms of things like land. Long term prospects for our families aren't actually very great. Ethnocentrism actually makes sense even if Canada has been cucked out of it.

It's artificially reducing the incentive to have kids by deflating wages with a continual influx of labor, keeping us at a 1.6 birthrate where families slowly die off through attrition, including notably the families that come to Canada.

Basically, your future family will be poor, and die off completely, and get replaced by Chang, who will proceed to subvert the Canadian government, which CSIS warned us about decades ago.

We're bringing in immigrants to staff Tim Hortons and McDonalds at this point which is kind of absurd, wasteful, and pointless, and drives money out of the country.

I don't really have a problem with Chinks or Poos either, they have their own degeneracies, but they also seem less susceptible to some of the degeneracy of whites like drug addiction. Canada has brainwashed our entire population into thinking essentially terminating ourselves is just what Canadians do though because we're so progressive and non-racist