>identify a sign, road, car, store front
>google earth AI data collection
>complete suckers

Do you realize what you're doing?

> not using a ((proxi))
> slide retard
> go to sleep now
> pic unrelated

Why tf are those screenshots from Sup Forums?

Nothing pisses me off more than having to rotoscope street signs. God damn cut your own images Google. Do you goys realise you are training Google's machine learning AI for free.

Also that stupid shit where it fades an image away and loads another one after 5 seconds of waiting.

err yes, Google is feeding his AI important information to function in human environments, thus the next generation of self driving cars and search algorithms would have intuitive understanding of navigation and places identification

by itself this is pretty cool, as every technology it can be used for ill or good

but it already knows them, you're not helping shit

So what the fuck do you expect us to do retard, not post to Sup Forums at all?

when these captchas first started being used here you could choose any of the images amd pass since the ai was new. i made multiple threads telling people to just pick random squared but you faggots did not listen

this

It knows the percent chance that it's calculated the correct values through softmax regression. When N amount of people say the same thing then it says that's a true label and trains itself with the data.

Im just annoyed. Maybe if the mobile UI was less laggy and they stopped trying to Jew in more and more tests for one post I'd be fine

No, there's usually like 3 it knows and 1 it's not sure of.
If you forget to pick one of those 3, it'll tell you you're wrong.
But it doesn't matter if you pick the one it's not sure of, or if you don't pick it. It doesn't make a difference.

Can we dumb it down?

It's too late mate

I miss the old captcha where you could just write nigger for the word that needed to be solved

>bots lready can bypass this shitty captcha in a matter of seconds
>meatbag goyims must suffer trough this, wasting time and working for free for one of the most evil corporations
Google must be destroyed.

You could, but you'd need quite the amount of infrastructure
except for signs. Signs you should just skip, as they're not actually feeding new information, but double-checking the edge detection off symbols

i luv you
>pic not related

>what is legacy captcha
It still works. I.e. you need to choose only one right word, type it - you can even mistype one or two letters in some words, usually long (though I myself type only short and common signs) and put some random letter at the end; with numbers, if you given something like 8400, or 9000, etc, then you need to type only 400, or 000, etc - and you can do with the second word whatever you like (I usually don't type anything at all).
It's not always work as intended due 50/50 chance you choose the wrong word, but still.

I'm with you when the time comes

>he doesn't use legacy captcha
Nu-Sup Forums everyone

i had one pop up asking me to pick out all the cars, and it wouldn't verify until i picked the trucks too.

what even is life.