Crashing Putin's Russia with no survivors!

Our future - Russian nationalism. Crippling economy, disarmed population, corruption issues and other. Пoбeдa бyдeт зa нaми. Mы здecь влacть!
How was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vbhy_ze8OWA
youtube.com/watch?v=CEDsg__d2aU
youtube.com/watch?v=l1Iozk7Kxws
youtube.com/watch?v=mUHKR4orLf0
youtube.com/watch?v=5bjC8eWprUE
youtube.com/watch?v=qAlKCGsZdcY
rbc.ru/society/26/03/2017/58d7fbd79a794765b0b19607
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
youtube.com/watch?v=LEjqfOKiGWE
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=e7HwvFyMg7A
youtube.com/watch?v=m3QI2luy0bM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
youtube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How was it?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vbhy_ze8OWA

I have no idea. Can you rephrase the question using proper English grammar?

Man if you are a russian you are a traitor.

kids killed a policeman? nice
>traitor
Bootlicker fuck off. The Russian government is anti-white shitfest

Yank brainwashing sure is a fine thing to watch. No, moron. He's acknowledging the problems with his nation so that one day they can fix them. That's it though fatty, don't question your leaders. They good bois.

Putin shills are here

His grammar is flawless, bydloholop
Hello there RIDF

>kids killed a policeman? nice

fuck da police comin' straight from tha underground
a young nigga got it bad cuz amma brown
and not tha otha color so police theenk
dey have tha authoritee to kill a muhnoritee
fuck dat shieet, cuz ai ain't tha wone
for a punk muthafuckah witha badge n' a gun

Death to p*tin supporters!

>only niggers kill the police
The police serves the anti-white regime. It's normal to kill them
nice

The economy. In 1999, at the time of Pytin's coming to power, Russia's GDP growth was 8.3%, while the price of Brent crude oil was $ 17. After 15 years of Pytin's rule, in 2014, the projected GDP growth will be 0.5% with an oil price of $ 108. Fail.

Policy. In 1999, Russia was a dynamically developing young democracy with independent presidential, parliamentary and judicial branches of power, political competition, a real multi-party system and working federalism. After 15 years of Pytin's rule, Russia is an authoritarian regime adopting all the worst features of the USSR that led to its collapse, with the absolute powers of the president, the lack of political competition, the semi-party system and the actual appointment of local authorities. Fail.

Society. In 1999, Russian society was secular and focused on the values of the civilized world, in Russian cities the population was monoracially Russian, the media was free, there was no censorship on the Internet. After 15 years of Pytin's rule, Russian society was trapped in archaic values and ideas about life, a significant percentage of the population of once Russian cities are immigrants from the Caucasus, Africa, Southeast and Central Asia, far from civilized norms of life and morality, the media turned into a propaganda tool, censorship is being introduced on the Internet. Fail.

I encorage you to spam this more often to expose navalny supporters for vile malicious niggers they all are. Cute how feminized numales go from muh corruption to a lynching party once they assemble in anything larger than homosexual threesome.

>Russian nationalism
>Representing it as a bunch of faggots
Good work in degrading russian nation, Shlomo. Catch a shekel.

That's what happens when you clean political space from any constructive opinions.

P*tin's supporter got what he deserved.

Russian nationalist movement has no huge public leaders for the good or bad
Getting nervous? Maidan 2.0 soon

Time to go back to двaч

True. I just was triggered by your pic: equaling PARNAS fags(with guy straight out of NORM on the left) to russian nationalists is like equaling bunch of whiny traps to normies.

>Russian nationalism
Russians, is there a chance of a re-installed Tsar?

Like it will help. Ever seen a great recovery after a revolution? Spoiler - never happened in resource rich countries with undereducated and aging population. Enjoy your life while you can, don't spend it on hate and streetfighting, maybe learn a marketable profession that allows you teaching emigrate.

yeah you are catching the wasted time. Better get on your feet quickly Russia with falling economy is not in our interests.

>a Brit telling an american to be more cautious about government

Your government is worse than Russia's. The shit they do. Some freedom you got there.

Theoretically yes, but only as a symbolic gesture.

I really hope the day will come when Russia finally abandons the retarded imperialist policy and actually focuses on improving well being of its people.

When they finally acknowledge that Belarus and Ukraine are free, independent states.

On that day, I believe, we can finally be at peace.

Ukraine is racially lower than Russia, so its better no to touch it all together and deport Ukrainians. Belorussians identify as Russians and don't want to be a part of the Federation, because the (((Federation))) is enriched with subhumans. After balkanisation or apartheid, Belarus would be happy to join.
Thank you mr.ricco
>emigrate
shitskin free thread. leave
They make openly racist statements live and it's something

>Belorussians identify as Russians
This is just an outright lie.

Implying. Belorussians are completely different from Russians.
>Ukraine is racially lower than Russia, so its better no to touch it all together and deport Ukrainians.
>>Ukraine is racially lower than Russia,
So there are less Muslims in Russia than Ukraine?

3/10

That why we can't allow them to win.

Take a train to Minsk ash ask them
>Ukraine is racially lower than Russia,
>So there are less Muslims in Russia than Ukraine?
No. However ethnic Ukrainians are scum bred to be serfs or they are mixed with Armenians, Jews, Tatars and Turkic tribes

>Belorussians are completely different from Russians
That's exactly what I've said.

I actually know some and they feel more related to Poland than to Russia.

Tell me how they've been cleared out. They can't even gather a coalition without throwing hissy fits and barking at each other. They have a TV channel and largest radio broadcaster in the country. Yet still they whine. And complain. And name-call you a shill when they run out of arguments. Because they have no arguments. They're vanishing minority that represents no one. This is why they're so perpetually frustrated.

Wanna hear their bright thoughts? There ya go

>Getting nervous? Maidan 2.0 soon
I tremble in terror.

I just gave (you) a ((you)) because (((you))) deserve it.
>Take a train to Minsk ash ask them
>ASK
Dude I've met Belorussians they are different from Russians. They have some type of empathy and ability to talk to foreigners.
>No. However ethnic Ukrainians are scum bred to be serfs or they are mixed with Armenians, Jews, Tatars and Turkic tribes
Yeah and you are so ethnically clean everyone is Aryan .Stop bullshitting everyone is mixed in Eastern European plain plus what are these channels with Niggers listening to your music?
youtube.com/watch?v=CEDsg__d2aU
youtube.com/watch?v=l1Iozk7Kxws
youtube.com/watch?v=mUHKR4orLf0
youtube.com/watch?v=5bjC8eWprUE

9/11 hoodie for president.

Soon, very soon, p*tinist's throats will tremble from our knives!

Hey. So I hope no USSR type of nostalgia this time.

>Stop bullshitting everyone is mixed in Eastern European plain plus
That's not true, my tibla quarter Armenian shill.
Can't wait to burn some HOMO pidors with Molotoffs
Nothing wrong with political extremism and violent street justice for Putin's dogs

As soon as tsar would be reinstated there would be serious attempts at expanding his power. Especially as generation of ruling politicians who restored the institution retire.

Same shill with copypasta was here yesterday.

so the dumb russkis are protesting against the only man that stands between them and liberal jew brainwashing?
fucking retards

Why libshits are here? BTFO into /po/Russia.

>They make openly racist statements live and it's something
Who the fuck cares about statements. Even Milonov named jew in the way almost no public nationalist could.

We need stable and safe country for russians to procreate. Putinism allows it,.. barely.
And what I see those libfags and "nationalists" offer?! Even Navalny's streamer said:
>Our goals doesn't matter. What matter is we should continue to beat regime. We need more people. If need be, spit on law and go on squares and demand anything, no matter what, because reasons.
O-ho-ho, well, good luck with white genocide then.

>Why libshits are here?
I love this logic.

>implying the White genocide is not the Putin's policy
Russians can't breed well, because they have no country to feel safe in
Putin is a liberal and a jew sympathetic cuck too
>Lithuania
+15

>Our goals doesn't matter. What matter is we should continue to beat regime. We need more people. If need be, spit on law and go on squares and demand anything, no matter what, because reasons.
sounds like BLM niggers

>we need them moneyz fo dem programs! we need reparatshuns!!!

>O-ho-ho, well, good luck with white genocide then.
Don't break him Ivan there is no issue with Muslims in Russia.

>Can't wait to burn some HOMO pidors with Molotoffs

What's stopping you from doing it right now, m8?
Are you affraid of jail or something? :^)

>liberal
Putin is Liberal in USA sense.
Navalny is Liberal by definition standards.
There is a huge gap between both of them.

>That's not true, my tibla quarter Armenian shill.
I am mixed thank you for reminding me it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qAlKCGsZdcY

rbc.ru/society/26/03/2017/58d7fbd79a794765b0b19607
The guy who kicked the HOMO is probably going to GULAG, kek.

>Putin is a liberal and a jew sympathetic cuck too
like he has a choice, russia is ruled by jewish oligarchs and not by putin, all that putin does is keeping them in line because otherwise they would strip more wealth from the country and move it to the west and shit would collapse even faster.

Dogs of the regime are even afraid of children. What pathetic scum...

Those are terrorists Ivan.

>terrorists
Who? Kids?

>nationalism
>soros paid shills+cia financed color revolution
putin will start gunning you leftist/globalist shills down in the future before you grab power. he sees other color revolutions and knows your blood washing the streets is a worthy price to keep western power out

Why are the cheekis breeki-ing?

>soros

Kek. you guys are really retarded

>Who?
Yes, kids.
They are evil for Matushka and are Liberashakas they must be eliminated because holding an opinion is bad Hail big Brothe.... Putin.

and the dumb fucks who get gunned down don't even realise that they got buttfucked by Soros & friends.

>amerifat reasoning

yeah just shut up you know shit about Russia

go write your edgy post about soros and jews somewhere else

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
youtube.com/watch?v=LEjqfOKiGWE

keep larping and thinking you're overthrowing the power that be idiot. these "revolution" don't solve anything but destroy the nation completely.

putin will 100% start killing you like dogs in the street before you ever get a chance to ruin russia and let western powers control it

Parliament is a bunch of clowns. System opposition is a joke. Moderate voices(including "moderate" nationalists and right libertarians) are muffled or lost in the noise.
Damn, no wonder libfags(the one group that beat even commies in their destructivness) now can rally thousands of stupid youngsters under blurred slogans "lets fight corruption".

Ahahaha

>ruin russia
Ruin what?
A country that consist of 3 cities nice reasoning lard ass.

Can't wait to see Putin kill you, libfags. If it wasn't for you he wouldn't need Crimea and I would still be eating Parmesan in SPB instead of eating Parmesan in Berlin.

Heгpaждaнин detected.
You shouldnt care about things we, Russias, are doing. Mind your fucking business.
just +15 roubles

>>implying the White genocide is not the Putin's policy
and liberal 90es were russian Golden age
yeah yeah muh 90es

Jesus fucking christ americans are trully retarded
Please stay away from euro discussions and proceed to the nearest soros/joos/drumpf circlejerk

Its the like of you who unironically believe that Putin is somehow pro-white

>Heгpaждaнин detected.
I have red passport kid.
Did you read my response till the end it was 1984 reference.

Why should I do it now, when I can do it without any consequences later?

yes i should. putin needs to stand in opposition to the west to delay/block their agenda as much as possible. regardless of that you leftist should be killed in the streets for being a cancer on humanity

>ruin the country with the most nuclear weapons in the world
>the only reason why the neo-con/neo-liberal agenda fails constantly

>putin will 100% start killing you like dogs
I wonder how that would work. He has no banking accounts in the West after all, so he can do that. He doesn't need a place in the West at all to spent his (((retirement))) money in.

They believe it very strongly Pier.
Beauty controls their minds and all of them have a hard on for Russians because they ruined their own women.
Everything seems beautiful when your only source of info is biased.
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc
Watch the vid my woke Omlette friend.

he is ackmed the turk. that's why you dislike him. he promotes christianity and the white family. he doesn't promote feminism and islam which you want

You retarded or what? No-one wants the 90s back as every of us despises Yeltsin, drunktard who turned Russia into africa tier shithole and appointed P*tins as his successor.

>>ruin the country with the most nuclear weapons in the world
Muh dick argument, try something else ,Shithole India has nukes too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

How many leftist have you killed in the US. I guess 0. You're truly pathetic.

Russia has much bigger problems that censorship of tits in videogames, fucktard, you should really drop that america centered nonsence, yeбoк cyкa тyпopылый.

Haхyя вoт oни тaкиe пpoмытыe?

>I am mixed thank
Almost every mongrel like you claims that everyone is mixed
They are all low iq morons from some Trump subreddit. They believe in based jews and only blame Soros and Rothschild.
diaspora is angry. that's cute

>Haхyя вoт oни тaкиe пpoмытыe?
Jew brainwashing. Some Russians hold critical thinking as something important sadly even their numbers are falling.

america has rule of law still. your commie/feminist pick hillary didn't win so there's no need for violence like that since even liberals know if they tried to forcefully grab power they would be murdered like dogs.

>this is the intelligence of a leftist
india can't pose a threat to the us. russia can destroy most of it

>They are all low iq morons from some Trump subreddit. They believe in based jews and only blame Soros and Rothschild.
Yeah, I noticed that some of them are retarded and memed to an enourmous degree + know almost nothing about the current situation in Russia.

>india can't pose a threat to the us. russia can destroy most of it
So you are stating what?
You like or dislike political establishment in Russia?
Your stance is very Sup Forums type- Clusterfucky.

>putin blocks bush/obama agenda
>putin blocking their agenda is GOOD FOR AMERICANS
i don't want all power to be controlled by people in our government so they can do whatever they want.

RETARDED1

>No-one wants the 90s back as every of us despises Yeltsin
But you will get another "Yeltsin", if you continue to blindly destabilize political situation.
Should i drop redpills again? Here you go.
>youtube.com/watch?v=e7HwvFyMg7A
>youtube.com/watch?v=m3QI2luy0bM
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
>youtube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI
>youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

latvia is a shithole.

ukraine is a shithole.

russia is meh.

usa is meh.

uk is meh.

poland is... lame.

It's pointless to exlain to a non-Russian what's actually happening in Russia. Most of the people here are retards with binary mindset. It's either LEFT/SOROS/DEGENERACY/COMMUNISM/ISLAM or ALTRIGHT/MUH WEST/MUH GUNS/MUH HITLER. You think that Putin is "LE BASED WHITE PROTECTOR", because you judge him by his external politics. You have no fucking idea what's happeing inside of the country, so fuck off. Everyone should worry about their problems. You worry about mexicans/muslims, we'll worry about putin and his cronies.

>bush/obama agenda
this one was good I agree.
>i don't want all power to be controlled by people in our government so they can do whatever they want.
It won't America itself will Balkanize and there might be some new republics in RF territory itself. They need a new establishment if Europe and USA too don't want even bigger issues with Islam.
At this point we need to fight three things as white poeple:
1.ISLAM
2.CHINA
3.Niggers
All of them breed like rabbits. We need conscious strong society even if it means monopoly control of government.

>Our future - Russian nationalism. Crippling economy, disarmed population, corruption issues and other.
So nothing changes?

>They are all low iq morons from some Trump subreddit. They believe in based jews and only blame Soros and Rothschild.
That concerns you too, muh "oldfag"

>fall of the Russian Jewish oligarchs
Good to know that other, loyal to Putin, Jews control Russian replacement and dieversity project

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID CIA NIGGERS

Care to provide your opinion on other videos?

Can I get a quick rundown on what is going on now in Russia?