Drumpf branded 'international embarrassment' after handing made-up Nato invoice to Angela Merkel

JUST

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-nato-invoice-made-up-300-million-angela-merkel-white-house-meeting-germany-a7651521.html

#notmypresident
#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>indepedant
sage

>Germany claims they will he totally defenseless after America threatens to pull out if NATO denbts aren't paid

Who's laughing now, dipshit?

you can hurr durr all you want your president is a fucking clown

Trump may be a clown but Merkel looks like a school shooter.

Trump and Putin should get together and plunk a big fat wall down the center of Germany. Just divide that fucker up.

It seems to be time to do that again.

Regardless of what you think he is, he has the ability to leave Germany completely defenseless.

Drumpf xD

fuck off back to your little plebbit shit hole resist faggot

haha drumpf !!

Imma using hashtags on Sup Forums, höhö lulz

Your parents would probably be ashamed of you, OP

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

this guy is just all words
like the neckbeards in their basements yelling about american army

who gives a shit at this point anyway

not exactly sure who is the bigger clown trump or kim jong un

Haha they can't handle the bants

We will spend billions of dollars to protect your citizens. All we ask is that you pay 2% of your GDP on your own defense.
>Agree
>Don't pay
>Use money to shower benefits on immigrants

Give us the money you promised
>You can't make us, that will leave us defenseless you bad friend! You international embarrassment!

Our "clown" of a president is the most powerful man on Earth right now and rules your fucking ass

Such a shame your great country produced such shit like yourself.

Ya liek who should pay their bills
duh lol

Lol, pull out your army then

Do it

USA should be paying Germany to be be allowed to station troops here

>"made up"

So this is how jews get away with not paying bills

Four years of watching that clown embarass himself....
Four years of watching Drumpfcucks justifying Drumpf's mass dumbassery by 'muhhhhh'
Drumpftards BTFO by their own presidential pick
Drumpfkins on permanent damage control
Drumpfshits on suicide watch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, Germany should pay their fucking 2%

>President of US branded embarassment by freeloading german who gave her capital away to wandering arabs

How will he ever recover?

The muzzies would side with the ruskies, Han

> thingsthatneverhappened.com

#inbeforedrumpfshill
#inbeforeiambutthurt

Stay classy, pissy-france

Sounds like you guys need another bataclan

ye we know as he says that every other day
every "kingdom" needs a clown
how are you any better? uneducated human trash
nah, fuck others

Who are you gonna put on the frontlines? Muslims and cucks? kek

Trump should suspend NATO funding until everyone pays their share.

>trying this hard

Good bye germany

seems like you need best Korea to woop your ass

>Who are you gonna put on the frontlines? Muslims and cucks? kek
Why not? At least they'll die that way

>post pepe
>being that butthurt

> Ukraine
> #NotMyPresident

You wish

sage

I'll be the first one to say this article probably isn't real and every "DRUMPF Lol" and Trump poster is retarded for engaging in it, as they usually both are.

Can't Germany use all their new ISIS refugees to defend them?

This

reddit spacing
poo in loo
sage

reddit the post: off yourself

>most powerful man on Earth

he can´t beat Obamacare

k

I wouldn't have done it myself but I still don't really care.

>Drumpf is an international embarrassment
>H...he's a big meanie!

Just shut the fuck up already. The USA, and the west generally, have been giant pussies for decades now. Our governments secretly plotting against others while pretending to not be. Where did that get us?

Do you think the great emperors who built Rome were worried that they might offend people when it came time to sort things out? We have alliance members that aren't putting in as much as they should be and Trump is making that clear (inb4 hurr durr we won't pay, that's literally not even the point you autistic retards).

We're still the strongest nation on the planet, although we've lost a lot of the lead, might as well swing our dick around while we're on top.

Rural retard

OP posted a link

>smuggieOfModerate.jpg
>tfw to intelligent
>brain.jpg

still butthurt about hillbag losing eh?
get over it.
go outside and smell the roses.

>USA pulls out of NATO
>russia immediately annexes Ukraine
>WWIII with the EU and brits vs. Russia and Turkey

Do you really think you can win that war, Hanz?

>cuckhole
Still butthurt Trump won't give money to Poroshenko?

Kys pidorashka

France we have THAAD missles now because we actually pay our bills

BASED TRUMP

MAKE GERMONIEZ PAY THEIR FUCKING DENBTS

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pay denbts

You appear to be upset. Dude couldn't even defeat Obamacare with control of everything

And easily too.

>HEEEHHOOO HHAAAAHEEE HOOO HAAAAHHH

>DRUMFPPFFBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>he has the ability to leave Germany completely defenseless
more like much of the western world

and asia

and the seas

and the world

I wish he really did this but it turns out it's Fake Kike News

Don't be like that Pierre, when Le Pen rules you, she will besties with the USA, you don't whant to trash talk your future overlords now do you? :^)

we're not going to...
unless you get the brits and french to do that.
otherwise they would feel threatened again.

i am also starting to thing that there is some nato collection office... this is about investing in our own military and industry.... we won't buy your meme jet we'll build our own with black jack and hookers...

#hilldoglost
#getoverit
#movetocanadabeaner

he can't even make a single law
is the useles president ever

PAY DEBTS

Two words
Reset button

lol eurofags think anyone gives a shit what they think.

Make sure to raise taxes to pay for achmed. And raise defense spending so daddy america doesn't ground you.

We do pay our 2% actually.

It's you guys who are too scared to do anything even remotely close to military might because you are still trying to virtue signal away Adolf Hitler.

merkel will go to the east german side of the wall and run the commie programs.

very fake news. Also he would be right to do it.

Drumpf branded 'international embarrassment' (by me; the reporter) after handing made-up Nato invoice to Angela Merkel
>I hereby proclaim Drumpf is an embarrassment to the international comunity

>Let's call Trump names, that'll show him!

why are you hungry?

Read my image.

Remember don't engage the shill and always sage.

And you don't sage by posting it. You have to edit it in the post options.

you just started recently...
however france and great britain always started to feel uneasy when we started to invest more in our military than you...

so you guys will have to go above 6% ?? so we can spend 2% without you fearing us to cuck you...

Now some of you have your own opinions about this story and let's make one thing clear; having such opinions is illegal, except for the media.

So anything you feel about this story you're getting from us.

>hand over made up invoice
>liberal media shit themselves laughing at "drumpf"
>trump then threatens to withdraw all forces from Germany if invoice is not paid
>they're not laughing now
Yeah, turns out that those who have all the cards, have all the power; and when Donald has the big stick, you'd better listen no matter how much of a joke you think he is. Might is right and Germany just got put firmly back in its box. Rekt.

What is the point of NATO anyway? Defending the Eurabian Caliphate why? This is just like the CIA and ISIS putting christians into bakery ovens and kneading machines, what's the point of it? Yes, yes I know, to help the jews. But does it really help anything in the end?

yeah, you totally defend us
i still remember when you fired that tomahawk missle on that dude who drove into the christmas market with his truck

this totally defended us as fuck

this

> Be me.
> Paki Nigger in germany
> Remember childhood
> Father used to fuck me in the ass
> Father's dick smeared in poo
> Father than made me licked it
> Became obssessed with poo
> Father said Hindus and Whites are the reason Pakistan is shithole.
> Ok father. I will make Pakistsan less shitty
> Oy vey, I got job as a halal meat cutter in germany.
> Father can rot in Pakistan I have to go
> Still miss father.
> Shout poo.
> Masturbate that I'm fighting Hindus

No self-respecting white is obssesedd with poo you paki niggers

Trump, and every single of one of you who thinks Germany should give money for NATO defense are completly and utterly retarded. It's in both interests of USA and Germany that US soldiers are stationed in Europe. I can only imagine how hard the Pentagon is facepalming Trump over his decision that Germany should give 300 bn $ (later he claimed 400 bn $ because of "being rude").
You do know US soldiers don't pay for their residence in any of the countries they are in as NATO? NATO doesn't have in it's contract anything about paying.
Who are they protecting Europe from? Who literaly? Russia is in a poor state to attack Europe, how can Russia defeat the world's strongest Union? You all think Russia has strong military because of the propaganda but did you see their core army? It's pathetic. Even if US withdraws their few thousand soldiers, EU (Germany) can bring up an army stronger than Russia because they aren't 1st Economicaly trashed to ground as Russia, 2nd not in debt to skies like USA.
Also what has Trump done for USA recently? Except being a complete retard thinking he reduced your trillion debt because he is working on Obama's budget.Trump can't even deal with his own problems in his home country how does he have audacity to stir up more problems?

This is coming from a neutral bystander who doesn't care about NA > EU, or EU > NA or similar but you guys are literaly getting divided and conquered by shills on this board, can't believe what is happening on Sup Forums. You guys are really pathetic you got jewed

The independent is actual fake news.

To contain Russian influence in Europe you uneducated cuck
Though to be fair the point was to contain communism during the cold war. Not so relevant these days

>
>And easily too.
EU cucks go off to war while muzzies muh dick your women.

>tfw all your kids are half shit skin when you come back

Read this while you indulge in your en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi Paki

Actually, forget about the jet.

So does yurop cut gibs spending for dirty migrants or pay for defense spending?

The agreement is that is that military spending will be increased to 2 percent by 2024 and germany is doing that, so germany is paying denbts. But no one here will care, because Sup Forums has basically become tumblr for the right.

>Trump does awesome thing
>shills out in force pretending it's a terrible thing
>randoms in thread saying it's fake, can't tell which side they're on
>nothing on breitbart
>too lazy to sift through fake news and try to separate the facts from lies and manufactured outrage

Imma just go ahead and assume it's real and cuckmany got btfo until further notice.

Schatz, We can't help when you invite the enemy within your borders. I knew Germans were dumb but not this dumb.

we actually pay for there bases... (buildings ie there construction is paid by us, )
i don't think donald will find a better deal anywhere else...

the only people that want them to stay are the local communities as the bases provide some jobs.... however the americans tend to put more and more shit on base which makes it even less atrcative to host one...

however if you add up everything those bases cost us a fortune... we would be better off if they leave tomorrow and take there hostile spies with them...

GERMAN HERE !
FUCK ALL THESE TRAITORS IN HERE WHO DON'T WANT TO INCREASE THE MILITARY BUDGET TO 2% !
FUCK YOU WHO ARE WITH MERKEL THAT BITCH WHO DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY !
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR COUNTRY AND HISTORY ! FUCKING CUNTS ! SERVE YOUR NATION AND DONT IMPORT MORE SAVAGES WHO DONT APPRECIATE OUR CUSTOMS, VALUES AND RULE OF LAW !
DRECKIGEN VOLKSVERRÄTER !

>you can hurr durr all you want your president is a fucking clown

yeah but at least clowns are funny and entertaining

when will Germany pay?

these assholes owe and nobody is making them pay!

you have to pay denbts Muhammad

>hanz invites 30 million arab and north african muslims to live with him
>hanz promises even more muslims will come in the future
>hanz says Islam is the true religion of europa
>hanz proclaims there is no god but allah
>hanz decides not to convert to islam for some reason
>hanz eat pork sausage
>hanz wonders why he is run down with truck

>by 2024
Yeah gotta make sure those muzzies get their government supplied white women.

8 years you fag, get it right next time.

Pay debnts Germany, you fucking faggots.

>he can´t beat Obamacare

he got rid of that cunt Ryan though

Great. Only several years late.

It would be absolutely hilarious to see the US and Russia team up to "liberate" Europe from communism and Islam.