CANADA LOSES THEIR LAST GOLD

Canada's last remaining gold, the "Fucking Big Maple Leaf" coin weighting 100 kg (metal value ~3.7 million dollars) was stolen today from the Bode-Museum in Berlin, where it was on display.

The multicultural society free of hate cucked Trudeau once again. But at least everyone was tolerant and it had nothing to do with Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article163189889/Einbrecher-stehlen-100-Kilo-schwere-Goldmuenze-aus-Bode-Museum.html
accessatlanta.com/entertainment/massive-gold-coin-worth-millions-stolen-from-german-museum/zYaDNkhoXDEIVNtN2ynKFM/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-19/rothchilds-buying-gold-greatest-money-experiment-history-world
finfeed.com/features/worlds-wealthiest-people-buying-gold/20160623/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada has no gold, nor any standards. But they think they are the gold standard of nations.

lol
mfw I own more gold bullion than Canada.
, even though all of mine fits comfortably in a cigarette packet.

fpbp

oh yeah, the links
> welt.de/vermischtes/article163189889/Einbrecher-stehlen-100-Kilo-schwere-Goldmuenze-aus-Bode-Museum.html
> accessatlanta.com/entertainment/massive-gold-coin-worth-millions-stolen-from-german-museum/zYaDNkhoXDEIVNtN2ynKFM/

Can Berlin do ANYTHING right?

I bet they already melted it.

Canada is a meme country anyway

Low population, assloads of natural resources, the US protecting them militarily, but their testicles per capita is like 0.32

>Canada's last gold coin
>A FUCKING LEAF
>kept it in Germany
>someone walked out with a 100kg golden Maple Leaf coin
It's too fucking early for me to be laughing like this

thats some oceans eleven shit right there

>A Fucking Big Maple Leaf

Hey Leafs, just FYI, Harper gave away all the gold , not Trudy
No one cares about the truth.
Either way, any leaf politician is a scum sucking low life trough feeder

incompetent german trash

Why did he give away all the gold tho

Well he didn't "give it away" either. He used it to pay back loans of petrol dollars.
What a good scam
Lend Petrol Dollars, get get back in return
Literally lend paper with money printed on it, get real gold back in return.

That's how the IMF works

> glorious nipple at it again
Is it just one based guy every day or are all nipposters just this good?

see
Holy fuck I can't type this morning
*lend petrol dollars, get gold bac
*lend paper with numbers printed on it, get real gold back in return

>giving away a 3.7 million dollar coin to the caliphate Germany
>calling others incompetent

Should have known better

>Bring in millions of muslims
>Muslims destroy all the nice shit that could exist in a safe homogenous country

And yet people will still call you a racist if you point it out, while they are selling their home to move out of the city away from the mudshits

Trudeaus father sold the bank of canada to the jews. We had a national bank until the 70s and virtually no debt. The economic major Trudeau believed it was better for the country to sell all our gold and pay jews compound interest on all our loans and have no control of our money supply. his son being elected was his reward for this.

Why is Canada--one of the world's leading oil exporters-- bartering its gold stocks to pay off oil debts?

Stellar wordplay

Probably Russians stole it.

SICK
BURN

Japan bringing the heat. Witty as always.

sources?

I love you japan

It would be hilarious if you were really Japanese. But we all know you're just a weeb teaching English.

A fucking leaf

This is true.

How the fuck does someone just walk off with a 220lb gold coin?

>Berlin
Literally a Turkish colony at this point

nips bringing the poetic BURN

it is official, canadians forever btfo

>stealing one giant fucking gold coin

Thats hillarious

Pictured here is a artists rendition of the culprit

It rolls pretty well and fits in a car.

at night (3.30am) through the window, probably two people caring it, car waiting outside, not that hard in cucked caliphate, where cops are pussies

He would have to be a big guy

I imagine it's something similar to lifting a car off a baby

Imagine how hard your boner would be if you got your hands on that coin? Never mind endorphins and adrenaline

>It rolls pretty well and fits in a car.
You could even drive away with it

true, it rolls.
I wonder if they rolled it or carried

There are a lot of gold mines in Canada, where does all that go? Is it sold straight away to pay for dem programs?

That looks just like my chart

>There are a lot of gold mines in Canada, where does all that go?
you're asking too much questions goyim

If It was any other nation making this post, people would call on his autism. Fucking weebs

So with some googling it looks like this museum had almost 4 million dollars in gold in a fucking glass case. Who in the actual fuck thought this was a good idea?

Canada kecked by Germany.... o boy

Savage Samurai chopping leafs down.

He's just some weeb teaching English. Quit sucking his dick.

This glorious post; folded 10,000 times, if a cuck came across this post he would be cut.

>cucked nation gives other cucked nation large gold medal of cuckoldry, which is then stolen by the minorities who cuck them

Basicly this

The dumbest thing is that they thought this would be okay IN BERLIN which is the german version of Detroit

Ahahaha, but I bet he will like it, just like a proper cuck would. The funny part is that Berlin will also probably like it, since it is cucked and masochist as well.

2 man lift, or just one strong dude.

How do you become part of a bank robbery crew?
Do you have to meet up in jail?

>almost 4 million dollars in gold
oy, almost 6 million in gold

>How do you become part of a bank robbery crew?
>Do you have to meet up in jail?

Stealing it was the easy part. Now you have to fence it.

This may be a case of stole TOO much, unless it was already arranged for melt down and sale beforehand.

It that's the case, they'll never find those guys.

exporting oil isnt profitable if it costs more to get it out of the ground and process from bitumen than it does to sell it. middle east is gravity assisted and cost virtually nothing to get out of the ground. they also have slave labour to work it for most part while we have unions and insane prices in northern alberta and various other places you need to pay extra to get people to go to. finally, most countries process their oil and get all the various benefits of doing so, such as latex, plastics, gas, diesel, etc. there is virtually no upgrading done in Canada because they are afraid America wont buy it unless they get to refine it. This means we ship almost all our unprocessed oil to america and then buy the upgraded shit back. Its fucking insane.

gg no re

>Samurai-land destroying CanaCucks

amazing

Why are people obsessed with gold? It has little intrinsic value. It's a finite resource, but other than that, not really anything special.

>It has little intrinsic value.

Gold is highly useful in electronics and unlike diamonds it can't be synthetically replicated 100%.

fuck off jew

I don't have any relevant knowledge but surely melting down and reselling some gold is much easier than say diamonds of a known dimension?

Straight up, bunch of dumb ignorant cunts in my opinion

>I don't have any relevant knowledge but surely melting down and reselling some gold
>some gold

That much gold moving is going to draw a lot of attention. Refiners and processors won't touch it because it's too hot.

A couple pounds can easily be moved and sold. 200 + pounds is going to be a bit tougher.

The melting point of gold isn't very high. I'm sure they can melt it down themselves and move it into smaller molds.

Same as Bitcoins, the finiteness of the resource is actually one of the reasons it's so valuable.

Japan you're my main man

What did a literal country full of mountain Jews mean by calling others a meme country?

Was the guard a (((German)))?

? We have plenty of valuable buildings in Detroit and artwork. I just assume they know to be wary of nogs

Canada categorically and unequivocally BTFO

First post always best post.

It was staged, Merkel took it.

To pay off Trumps NATO invoice?

>I'm sure they can melt it down themselves and move it into smaller molds.

Ingots are serial numbered from the refiners to ensure quality. Things have gotten a bit tougher since all the fake ingots with tungsten cores hit the market. Buyers want to know they're actually getting what they're being sold.

Just make some crude smelter with a barrel in your basement. Even if some of it is wasted that way you end up rich.
Also big bronze artworks are dissapearing regularily here, I guess they have their ways.

based Japan. I love your people. Really do. Leafs eternally BTFO

Why fence it at once? This is a retirement investment. Piece it off as you need

Anyone can melt their own ingot though.
Someone claims to come from out of town, they closed their pawn shop/gold2cash operation and are willing for their shit to be tested. Seems infallible to me.

Would some local thugs try to make a move on this if it was being hosted in some Moscow museum?

>Also big bronze artworks are dissapearing regularily here, I guess they have their ways.

Scrap metal and precious metals aren't really the same thing. You can go to Big Tony's Recycling with a truck load of old statues, manhole covers, or all the copper from a house, and he wouldn't give a shit. Into the pile, and off to the forges that day.

Drive in with 200 pounds of gold, and even Tony Two Times is going to back off.

WE EXPECT TO BE COMPENSATED WITH A NOVELTY SIZED CHECK FOR LOSING OUR NOVELTY SIZED COIN

That thing weighs like 200 pounds. I hope nobody dropped it on their toe

>other than that it's nothing special
You should tell that to the Rothschilds and other elites who've been transferring their investments over to gold.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-19/rothchilds-buying-gold-greatest-money-experiment-history-world

finfeed.com/features/worlds-wealthiest-people-buying-gold/20160623/

Also, anyone who tells you to NOT diversify your money is a complete idiot. Gold and bitcoin are both useful.

Help, police, somebody stole my 8 million dollar gold coin.

>trudeaus father

links between fidel castro and leaf banks?

I should get in touch with the insurance company and tell them about my 11 million dollar coin loss.

this is a literal shoah.

My insurance only covers up to 16 million dollars.

How could they let them steal my 20 million dollar gold coin? Oy gevalt

can we change it? a large influx of redpilled Europeans could amass loads of wealth, I'd say 2 generations and Canada could btfo the Europe

That's kinda sad
lmao

Next ISIS execution video will show this thing being used to cave skulls in.

Oil sands are shit tier oil. Literal shit tier. So garbage it needs to be refined to fuck to get it usable.
Also the process to get it is expensive.
Also the oil sand burned down and are still burning as we type to each other

Without the giant magic coin to support the economy all of Canada's money just turned to ash.