PFFFFTTTTTBWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

PFFFFTTTTTBWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Britcucks BTFO!

Germans disgust me. Just stop trying to take over Europe. It won't happen. Fucking hell.

Prove the dinosaur wrong

protip u can't *sips tea*

They also didn't have borders either and look where that got them

mammals are disgusting. look at their hair, feathers are superior at insulating. stupid rodents.

stomp all rats

That's absurd. Dinosaurs had feathers.

They ruled the Earth for millions of years and it took a meteor to get them out?

Bad infrastructure, mate. They spent all their money on tollroads instead of high speed rail and got caught in gridlock when the meteor hit.

On the face of things, it would seem that a high speed railgun would have been the best investment. Paid for by the tollroads, built and armed with strip mined metal, and powered by coal-fired electricity, the railgun would have solved the meteor question, leaving the dinosaurs to work out the minor issue of congestion, and saving the immeasurable cost of rebuilding the high speed rail damaged by the falling chunk of fiery doom.

CALL THE POLICE
CALL JEFF GOLDBLUM

He's speaking the truth

If the dinosaurs were wiped out who's holding the sign?

poe's law

Brexitcucks BTFO by based protester in Rome

Michael Moore killed the dinosaurs

wtf, I love low birthrates now!

So if we don't have the EU Spielberg will make sweet movies about us?

The Dinosaur is wrong /thread

that is brick lane the whites moved out themselves cos they were racist in the 1st place thats how ghettos are made.

ur a criminal anyway ausi fuck leave that aboriginal nation and get out... hypocritical bastard.

So what your saying is shitskins are lazy and when you have lots of shitskins you get a getto.

Bin that plastic fork bong you might hurt yourself.

Looks like progress to me.
The Jews are succeeding in their goal of eradicating white race. That's the definition of progress.

>more like *sips nigger cum

amirite :D

This is retarded

>white people leave
>turns into a shithole

IT WUZ THE MAINSTREAM METEOR DAT KILLED 'EM!

So happy to be jewish

Glad Jason Statham got out before the nigger horde.