IT STARTS WITH ONE

IT STARTS WITH ONE ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R-VTbt-i_b4?t=48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ONE THING, I DONT KNOW WHY

Ho ho ho this guy sure is clever.

Who got burned? What's going on?

An initial draft of the obamacare replacement of which Paul Ryan was the architect was railroaded by the democrats and a bunch of #nevertrump republicans.
Somehow this makes Obamacare not a disaster, and Trump a big-time loser.

>nevertrump
Not really just, the draft was shitty as hell

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD I TRY

So was Obamacare as it was rolled out.

sounds like sth that will make trump win big time again

The difference is that Democrats will come together to pass something shitty and awful as long as it looks good, and Republicans won't.

At least, when people are watching.

The distinction isn't democrat vs republican.

The distinction is "globalist neo-cons/neo-liberals" vs outsiders.

Let's also mention that Trump has been shouting repeal & replace for a long time during his campaign and how replacing Obamacare will be very fast and easy and now he's saying it doesn't matter anymore and he'll just wait until it collapses.

>Trump has been shouting repeal & replace for a long time
Rightly so.

Even dems are admitting it's a disaster.

>and how replacing Obamacare will be very fast and easy
Source?

>he'll just wait until it collapses.
The smart thing to do.
Trying to fix it might not keep it from crashing, and if it does you get the blame for "ruining" it.

>Source?
youtu.be/R-VTbt-i_b4?t=48

>The smart thing to do.
The smartest thing to do would be to have a good already replacement plan in place considering how much the republicans have been screaming about getting rid of it.

I realize Trump doesn't have the expertise to devise up a good bill, that's not his job and that lies on the experts in GoP however you must agree that this whole fiasco just makes him and the entire party look horrible? They came up with a shitty bill that would have pissed off so many people and they couldn't even all reach a consensus on passing it despite having a majority in congress.

And then you have Trump just outright denying that he had ever said repealing Obamacare would be easy or that he would do it immediately. If his plan was to wait for it to fail all along why didn't he campaign on that promise and not something completely different?

*good replacement bill already planned out

fucked up that sentence, sorry

>Menendez

He has to go back and so does his family.

>this whole fiasco just makes him and the entire party look horrible
Bills get rejected all the fucking time, even good ones.
And then bad bills get approved all the time, like obamacare.

This is nothing more than political games. The point is that obamacare is shit and has to be replaced.

Saying "what a shitty president" because a bill he didn't even construct failed to pass, is like saying a pro baseball player is shit for missing a single pitch.

You're letting the narrative get to you.

They already have a plan but they won't do it.

Not sure why you're trying to argue his point. He's right. Neocon Ryan has had it ready for years. It's no surprise it was Obamacare 2.0 and it's good it was railroaded

One church in Texas?

I think you missed the point.

It's not "dems" coming together, it's globalist neocons & neoliberals coming together.

>Who got burned?
Paul Ryan

The republicans shouldn't have in this situation, it wasn't shitty but ok because it's good for your side it was just plain shitty.
The way this is all landing on Ryan is too good, Trump probably planned at least some of it to blow up in his face.

I'd really fucking love it if I could actually use this obamacare garbage. Seriously I'm white unemployed and poor yet I can't fucking use the fucking thing even though I applied for it.

>The smartest thing to do would be to have a good already replacement plan in place considering how much the republicans have been screaming about getting rid of it.
Think about that for a second then realize Trump isn't part of the republicans, he's only holding their badge. The republicans clearly never wanted to get rid of it, if they did they would've had a replacement plan like you suggest.