Germany rising - 4th Chapter edition

express.co.uk/news/world/753750/Angela-Merkel-Germany-EU-army-Trump-Brexit

Merkel calls for EU army

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/15/eu-army-germany-joint-air-force-france-submarines-norway/

Germany creates new EU air force with France and Norway

rt.com/news/379623-european-union-nato-germany-/

Agreement on joint EU military command center

politico.eu/article/trump-nato-spending-germany-response-ursula-von-der-leyen-news-gabriel/

Germany says Trump is wrong and Germany owes nothing to NATO or the US.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/germany-boost-army-200000-troops-amid-growing-concern-donald/

Germany to boost army to 200,000 active troop level.

hurriyetdailynews.com/israel-criticizes-nazi-accusations-against-germany-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=111148&NewsCatID=352

Israel criticizes Nazi accusations by Turks against Germany.
Do you guys see the pattern?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/26/donald-trump-angela-merkel-germany-nato-bill.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgq4w4dqKsU
youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too bad you won't be able to build any because of your DEBTS.

:)

t. 20 trillion in debt

When will you pay yours, fatty?

FIRST pay denbts.

;^)

China wont get any money from us lol

What debts?

>FIRST pay denbts.
FIRST poo in loo.

Stealth is a meme that is ineffective against large radar arrays like those the Russians possess. US stealth tech has only had to face woefully unequipped adversaries up till now. If a large scale war breaks out between two super-powers you will immediately see its weaknesses exposed.

The NATO bill was just fabricated by some jewish fake news outlet.

cnbc.com/2017/03/26/donald-trump-angela-merkel-germany-nato-bill.html

Germany has to pay no excuses

Of course they won't you can't afford it. You're the one getting money from them. Your country is pathetic.

Vast majority of it is owed to ourselves.

Will you fight for the Merkel Reich, Sup Forums?

aw that's cute Ahmed thinks he's relevant

Yeah, because you own the federal reserve. Nope, British banks own the federal reserve, fatty. Chop chop, get to work. You gotta pay that debt.

will build loo with the monie so pls pay DENBTS.

merkel confirmed servant of kek

WRONG!

they're trying to bypass world war two military restrictions on the axis heads like japan with the jsdf

And what the hell does Germany want with a Meme-Fighter?
All we need is an air superiority fighter and a decent fighter-bomber and maybe a ground attack aircraft.

You're supposedly anti communist but you rely on communists for money. Your """country""" is a pathetic joke.
No, I'm absolutely right. What a silly fucking country though. How the fuck did you morons ever approve of the federal reserve in the fist place? You can't even print your own money. HAHAHAHAHA

Lol British banks wish they were on the feds level. Hell the imf wishes it was on the feds level. Don't u have a remain protest to get to tho cuck?

You're forgetting that Britain ran the world for 300 years. Do you actually realise how much wealth the Empire gathered? It was a lot.

President Trump should impose sanctions on the Merkel regime and threaten a preemptive strike and humanitarian military intervention

Leaked design.

Because after 75 years people STILL don't realize that easily maintained, high rate of readiness vehicles are better than extremely expensive, limited number vehicles that take 30 IT professionals to have working at any given time.

What do you suggest instead?

What was the price of for a P-51 Mustang?
US$ 50,985 in 1945?

Corrected for inflation of 1100% since then, it would be in today's money around 550.000 US$.

>cnbc

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're using kike news of evidence to debunk kike news, wonderful. Keep sucking that jew dick Hans!

Meanwhile Trump really did give them a cost picture of what he wanted them to pay or else America will retreat forces. It's not a bill obviously, that's the media spin. Germany can choose not to pay and then get destroyed by Islam.

What does NATO do against the immigrants?
Bring more in by causing instability in the middle east?

They don't have the budget, and will gladly just but some F-35's from us, exactly as planned :^)

Developing a stealth plane is definitely possible for them, but whether or not it would be remotely competitive with the ours is dubious. We have 40+ years of stealth research and various completed planes already flying, while Germany hasn't made a single successful model, because it's cheaper and more effective to just buy our planes and be allies.

>Merkel calls for EU army
Heiliges Europäisches Reich incoming!

Germany will not buy any of those. The german airforce has 0 need for your meme-fighter.

Holy fuck it's easy to tell who didn't study engineering :D

Are you all implying the F22 is a meme fighter?

Don't be dumb. Battles between planes are fought from large distances away now, hence why it's called BVR (Beyond Visual Range) combat, and the F22 owns the skies in it.

QUANTUM RADAR BABY

lol you cant even pay 2% of your GDP for defense and you want to build a euro army? Who's going to pay for it, fucking greece?

You're right, who the fuck needs to rule the air when immigrants are ruling the ground.

Stupidly theoretical and requires a shitton of background microwave radiation.
AWACS wins anyways.

Missile defence systems!
CHINA WINS BABY

CHING LAO BAI SHIE SHIE CHUNG LAO

fuck the EU, fuck the EU army. France will never submit to this fag shit and we're the only ones with Nukes.

Get fucked deutschfags. I mean what? Looking at your demographics you'll have 70 year old Hans leading his cuddle squadran staffed by Abduls.

funny meme until you LITERALLY MEME THE GERMANS BACK INTO GOING FULL NAZI

round 3, here we fucking go

>We getting an airplane soon! Better watch your back Drumpf! :^)

You mean their low frequency radar?

All the Russian soldier will be able to do is take his finger, point in the sky and say "it's somewhere over there".

>funny meme until you LITERALLY MEME THE GERMANS BACK INTO GOING FULL NAZI

And then they use it to force Islam on the west by force once they have converted Ma sha Allah

>year of our lord MMXVII
>manned aircrafts

its never goods germany is going in war-mode. you are gonna genocide our diaspora this time. arent you? poor almancıs.

F-15/F-16/F-18's are still more than capable warplanes, especially considering that the most advanced aircraft they would be facing are late model MiG's. Unless you're facing China or Russia Which also have hilariously small numbers of meme planes.

>pic related

Hey, remember the debts they had because of the Versailles treaty?
Remember what that led to?

Round 3, coming soon.

but will you poo in it?

yep, every single condition is repeating itself.

prepare for 4th reich. does anyone have that screencap from the user we thought was shitposting about nazis pretending they lost the war and infiltrating western governments in order to build a 4th reich and merkel was their puppet?

intentionally bringing in rapefugees to make the people swing right?

please tell me someone screencapped him, i thought he was shitposting at the time but everything he's fucking predicted is coming true

>can't even build a car correctly anymore
>expecting us to believe they can build a jet
Weak troll attempt, Germany is about as Industrial as Ukraine.

>Hey, remember the debts they had because of the Versailles treaty?
Hey, remember those 18 million soldiers and 120,000 airplanes Hitler had?

Remember those 4,000 nukes Merkel *doesn't* have?

So when the whole world engages in proxy warfare, won't Russia and China be a threat, burger? Especially Russia, with NATO.

It's a power move by Trump. He either gets to pull out American troops and leave Germany to defend itself, or he gets the costs covered by Germany. They literally have no choices that end well for them.

NATO is irrelevant, it's just leverage.

WW2 era radar is literally capable of detecting stealth planes, you eurasian finfag.

who run barter town? who run....barter town?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgq4w4dqKsU

You think we're defending Germany from Russia when they won't even PAY DENBTS?

Russia can have Europe-sans-Britain for all I care (honestly I don't care all that much about Britain either). If Europe doesn't like it they can draft an army from their 700 million people and pay for it from their higher-than-america's combined GDP.

good job faggots

>trump wins

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

>Hey, remember those 18 million soldiers and 120,000 airplanes Hitler had?
>Remember those 4,000 nukes Merkel *doesn't* have?

They might be working on it. Besides, I think there'd be quite some people who would support a 4th Reich.

>they are making weapons

HUUR DURR HAPPENIHNG WE GOIN CWAR JAJAJJAJAJA

Guess its just nukes in the long run. No way US would actually commit to a land war with Russia or China.
I dont see the point in such a overprised club that in the long run only supports US agenda.

EU can and should make its own military.

Here's the thing though, America is a country with a shared language, history and culture.

Europe
>A HUGE chuck of our population has been replaced, there's maybe 300 million of us left
>history of being at war with each other constantly
>all speak different languages
>all became hostile towards each other again thanks to the EU
>most of our people are old and didn't have kids
>most of our enemies have loads of young men
>there's tens of millions of enemies in our ranks already
>then there's the traitorous lefties which account for a large part of our remaining population too

So either way you look at it, in a conflict situation we're utterly fucked and I'm preparing to move far, far away from all this bullshit.

>Netherlands
>Far away

How further away will you go?

Depends how many edibles he eats. The moon?

I'm well aware that a single F-22 can defeat any other three aircraft, but it has inferior ATG capabilities compared to much cheaper systems. Don't get me wrong, I love the F-22 but it is bringing a shotgun to a fistfight fight when much cheaper 9mm would have much the same effect. The only reason currently to have fifth gen fighters is to flex our muscles to make the world jealous.

Well, the largest population of terrorists live in Belgium and Germany so the Netherlands is not a good place to be. Islamic terror attacks started here a long time ago, they're just not called terror attacks in order to avoid having to deal with them since there's no explosives involved yet.

I'm thinking white parts of America or New Zeeland or Australia.

Well, the only realistic way to deal with the situation is to organize a EU scale deportation operation and strengthen up the the borders of every EU country.

If we start doing shit solo, the shitters just move to the neighboring countries and come back radicalized.

>Islamic terror attacks
You do know it't Turkroaches that does them right?

They're all called mohammed, I can't care to differentiate between different subgroups of terrorists. They all need to fuck off.

>Over 200,000

Isn't that illegal?

that's the goal

>I'm thinking white parts of America or New Zeeland or Australia.
Can confirm there's never been a terrorist attack here in Nebraska and it's pretty damn white as long as you stay out of the bad parts of the big cities or the meat packing towns that are basically 80% mexican.

Winter fucking sucks though.

>stealth

>Will you fight for the Merkel Reich, Sup Forums?

Knight of the Teutonic Order reporting in

assault shovels are against geneva convention

Germany has thousands of stealth fighters hidden in mosques. You can't detect them until they explode.

>We have 40+ years of stealth research and various completed planes already flying
Germany has 75 years of stealth history.

>>year of our lord MMXVII
>>manned aircrafts

Where does it say the Luftwaffe wants a manned stealth fighter? I bet they want a stealth drone.

Germany cucking, more like it

How are you doing, Burger - you are in THIRD place globally. THIRD PLACE.

Losers!